Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu (19615 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This isn't an opinion but a historical fact. undecided
your opinion can not be classified as a historical fact..
You have stated it expressly clear that Christianity was established by men as a tool for the political purpose of gathering power,
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
your opinion can not be classified as a historical fact..
I never gave you an opinion as it is historical fact known to all that the religion of Christianity was made official by the Emperor of Rome, along with a bunch of non-Israelite Bishops and their primary goal was to gain power and control over the movement of those who claimed to be followers of Jesus Christ. In order to accomplish it not only did they assert their own doctrines over those of others, but they also killed off those who opposed the move to institute the religion. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I never gave you an opinion as it is historical fact known to all that the religion of Christianity was made official by the Emperor of Rome, along with a bunch of non-Israelite Bishops and their primary goal was to gain power and control over the movement of those who claimed to be followers of Jesus Christ. In order to accomplish it not only did they assert their own doctrines over those of others, but they also killed off those who opposed the move to institute the religion. undecided
So you have concluded that nothing is spiritual about Christianity?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
■ So you have concluded that nothing is spiritual about Christianity?
Explain what you mean by this "Spiritual" aspect you pretend exists? undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Myer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/12/weve-brought-politics-into-religion-oluremi-tinubu-laments/

My newly adopted godmother speaks life and grace.
What a woman of virtues. Kilode!

Love this woman with thr love of God.
God continue to bless her and her household bountifully according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Explain what you mean by this "Spiritual" aspect you pretend exists? undecided
Since you think Christianity isn't spiritual, is the Bible spiritual?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
■ Since you think Christianity isn't spiritual, is the Bible spiritual?
A book that is made of ink, paper, and glue is "spiritual". How so? undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Dedeity: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

This is wrong
that's a mother and a first Lady. Becareful
Shut up. You idiots called PEj shipopotamus few years ago
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A book that is made of ink, paper, and glue is "spiritual". How so? undecided
I am asking
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
I am asking
Well, I don't even understand what you mean by this term, "Spiritual", which you keep using. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
When PST. Enoch Adeboye the con G.O set up department of politics, Oluremi Tinubu were you not there ?? Now it's backfired, complain has began. grin
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by ignisaqua(f): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

The first lady should resist the urge to shalaye.

Nobody is bothered about which religion will supercede the other during Tinubu's administration.

The pigs wanted to use MM ticket propaganda to brainwash some of us to vote for an incompetent dullard but they failed

Go back to the gutters you were drinking from swine,,,,.always spewing junk....
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2023
SoNature:
If we must clean up Christianity in Nigeria, we MUST start from your very own Redeemed Christian Church of God. How can a church run by a sane man allow their pastors to be lawyers (who lie to feed) and women married to Muslims? That church has brought so much disrepute to the Body of Christ!
Clean up? How can you "clean up" something that it's very foundation sits on political lies and deceit? undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christianity has its very foundation in violence.... the same as Islam. So why hold on to something you claim to be embarrassed about? undecided

Christianity just like Islam is a religion of peace if you know the tenets of the religion. The fact that humans use religion to manipulate the gullible masses for violence and other evil acts does not change that fact. The fact that some Yorubas or Nigerians embarrass tribe and my country does not mean I should abandon my tribe and my country.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Okiton: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2023
This woman should just shut up

She dae yarn dust
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2023
casualobserver:
■ Christianity just like Islam is a religion of peace if you know the tenets of the religion. The fact that humans use religion to manipulate the gullible masses for violence and other evil acts does not change that fact.
The fact that some Yorubas or Nigerians embarrass tribe and my country does not mean I should abandon my tribe and my country.
Follow what tenets as everyone seems to make up these tenets as they go. undecided

2. Well, you could actually abandon all the traditional and cultural ideas that allow people to do evil in the name of the tribe and maybe even go as far as to assert full support for the criminal justice system in handling them all. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Follow what tenets as everyone seems to make up these tenets as they go. undecided

2. Well, you could actually abandon all the traditional and cultural ideas that allow people to do evil in the name of the tribe and maybe even go as far as to assert full support for the criminal justice system in handling them all. undecided

The tenets of all,faiths lie In what is called the universal law or the golden rule. Do,not,there as you wish unto yourself. It is something hat is least adhered to by so called religious people and all religions are guilty.

If you take a good car and drive like a maniac resulting in a crash, the problem is not the car but the driver. He problem we have in the world is not your faith, be it Christianity, Islam or Judaism. The problem is religion. Religion is a man made concept, made by man for man.

Understand Christianity is a faith not a religion. Jesus did not create a church. Man made church, church is religion. That I believe in Jesus does not mean I have any regard for people like Adeboye. He has the same bible I have. He is no more a man of God than I am.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by onuman: 1:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Your husband, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Muhammadu Buhari established a possible 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria, established a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket and used Mahmood Yakubu to rig presidential election for a Muslim to succeed a Muslim president - these are a phenomenon that never occurred since the 1999 return to democracy in Nigeria.
So you are crying like a person who stepped on, and killed a millipede, while the millipede killed cannot cry foul.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Oct 13, 2023
casualobserver:
The tenets of all, faiths lie In what is called the universal law or the golden rule. Do,not,there as you wish unto yourself. It is something hat is least adhered to by so called religious people and all religions are guilty.
■ If you take a good car and drive like a maniac resulting in a crash, the problem is not the car but the driver. He problem we have in the world is not your faith, be it Christianity, Islam or Judaism. The problem is religion. Religion is a man made concept, made by man for man.
■ Understand Christianity is a faith not a religion. Jesus did not create a church. Man made church, church is religion. That I believe in Jesus does not mean I have any regard for people like Adeboye. He has the same bible I have. He is no more a man of God than I am.
So what exactly is this tenet which you claim is some sort of universal law that only you seem to cling to then? undecided

2. But Judaism, Christianity, and equally Islam are all religions — man-made systems that are used by those who claim to be religious leaders to rule over their gullible followers. undecided

3. You call it a faith but even to its very foundation, it was nothing but a political tool put together by rogue bishops with the backing of Constantine, and what you call universal tenets are based on ideas that were plugged together by those men and others like them. I really am not certain why you are trying to argue against the facts here. Those who instituted the Religion of Christianity have nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by treatise: 1:43am On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=CloudTrees post=126365308]

Make your own noise is peace [/quote
The noise is TINUBU is a FRAUD ]
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by onuman: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Roger3D:
And yet the so called Christians have the worst record when it comes to love for humanity. European Christians committed terrible atrocities and crimes against humanity all over the globe especially on the African continent. You guys are no different from the Islamics you point fingers at

Europeans? Wake up. Europeans have since come to realise that a country with indigenous population groups in their different regions doesn’t survive, doesn’t get to nationhood and fails at the long run. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, Europeans have dissolved nearly all the countries with diverse ethnic, cultural and religious groups that formed one country in the past.
But because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region, Nigeria's politicians refuse to tell themselves the truth that Nigeria of Hausa-Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba in different regions cannot attain nationhood, cannot survive as one country. Every year, the dysfunctionality of Nigeria grows and manifests in everything about Nigeria.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Free2Fly: 2:15am On Oct 13, 2023
CloudTrees:
Christianity is indeed different,
it's a way of life that encourages peace and love
Those virtues must be extended to everyone, regardless of their religion and social background.

If you keep showing tolerance to the wicked, violent and bigoted Islamists, you and your religion will soon go extinct.

Pay them peace for peace, and blood for blood.

That's why the Jews are still alive today.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by gloryman91: 2:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Scammers of religion too plenty that's why they refused to vote for your husband,, Muslim Muslim Ticket then.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Newness2019: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/12/weve-brought-politics-into-religion-oluremi-tinubu-laments/

MADAM, CHARITY MUST BEGING AT HOME.

PREACH THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILDREN FIRST AND THEN PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH YOURSELF.

THIS HOLIER THAN THOU POSTURE SHOULD BE TOTALLY STOPPED.

EVERYBODY HAS A STORY RECORDED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

THE TRUTH WEARS NO DIGUISE. WE ARE HUMANS AND MUST ACCEPT IT WHEN WE GO ASTRY.

GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSON AND HE IS WATCHING US ALL.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by osuulola(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2023
I am a Nigerian, and I don’t want to fly out of this nation. We must build it together

Where are her children?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Vitally123: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2023
"Is Saul also among the prophets? And who is their father?" (1 Samule 1:10).
"Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with You, Which frames mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, And condemn the innocent blood. But the LORD is my defence; And my God is the rock of my refuge". (Psalms 94:20-23)
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Vitally123:
"Is Saul also among the prophets? And who is their father?" (1 Samule 1:10).
"Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with You, Which frames mischief by a law? They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, And condemn the innocent blood. But the LORD is my defence; And my God is the rock of my refuge". (Psalms 94:20-23)
How many holy and righteous individuals have you in fact met or seen in your lifetime? lipsrsealed

Una go just they quote verses out-of-context to deceive una selves some more. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Your husband is a Muslim, his vice is a Muslim. Despite many attempts to convince you all otherwise, you ignored many pleas and charged ahead with your plan. You the wife of a famous politician, who has benefitted from his ill gotten wealth and his influence, also an announcer Pastor in the largest church in Nigeria. But all of that time, religion did not matter in politics.

APC brought the worst form of religious and ethnic bigotry into Nigerian politics. You had Islamic clerics all over Northern Nigeria, bankrolled by Tinubu's dirty money, blaring that a vote for muslim-muslim ticket is a vote for islam and anything else is forbidden.

Then you turn around and say there's too much religion in politics. I think the modus operandi of the APC is simply to accuse others of what they do actively.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dittodat:
Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN started the whole religious war in Politics. Sad and pathetic.
Stop lying! While they are indeed a political group, they are definitely not the first religious political group in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bighead95:
Can anyone please explain to me why Muslims put there holly MAT on the main road to pray when the holy mosque is filled up basically on Friday .....

As a result of This it causes massive holdup. na question I ask oo
Because Nigerians are blind to their rights as a people and a Nation. That is the reason why religion continues to be shoved in their faces everywhere they look. undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
See nonsense talk. Shameless First lady.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by writeprof(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
tamonokare:
My Christian friend did Thanksgiving in his church for surviving a ghastly accident that took the lives of two of our friends. He said " I have come to return the glory to Jesus for saving my life. Two of my friends died in the accident but Jesus saved me. Thank you Jesus " . I left the church and since then I don't pick his calls.

Christians rejoice when they watch Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians simply because of religion.

Muslims rejoice when they watch Palestinian soldiers killing Israelites simply because of religion

Non religious people like us rejoice when there's peace.

See below how this Christian tried to justify killing muslims.

Your friend lacked good communication skills. It's a common mistake which could be insensitive. It would have been wiser for him to avoid the open-show Thanksgiving. Tell your friend his mistakes.

On the other hand, Christians are less than 10 per cent in Isreal and Palestine. Judaism is the religion in Israel, and they even try to oppress Christians. Judaism and Islam share a lot in common if you have read the Koran and the Bible, especially in the area of an eye for an eye. The Law without mercy.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos / Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.