Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday (18926 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by GanagiBitrus: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by atobs4real(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good mive. You are protecting ur citizens while still supporting the war.
The Palestinian government messed up though

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Urheadmaster(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
No.

Americans are scared of boko haram and ESN and bandits including kidnappers in Nigeria tongue
JetApartment:

Is America scared of Hamas or what?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by VikingKing: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by FreeStuffsNG: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:
Also evacuate the Israelites from Palestinian lands, the Same way you brought them there in 1948.

It's already too late. All we want is for both brothers to live together in peace. Moving them again is like kicking the can down the road
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by atobs4real(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunlayi:
Naija when?
Already flyed the 130 pilgrimage there about back to 9ja.
I hope they step up to do same for non pilgrimage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by spiSeyi: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:
Also evacuate the Israelites from Palestinian lands, the Same way you brought them there in 1948 using false claims from a fictional book..

Israel was not a country until 1948.
I don't believe in Christianity or Islam because both of them are stupid religions.

I believe is truth, humanity and common sense.

Your speech reflects that you lack a good sense of humor, you are the opposite of humanity. If you believe in humanity you will respect other people, culture, and religion and not call it the bolded

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by cocolacec(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Juady:
I want to volunteer and fight for Isreal
Go on pilgrimage and abscond when you reach Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Lovenorth: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel should come out and beg Hamas for peace to reign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
This war seem to have no end in sight
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Shimran(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oxtertee:
The real war is about to start. Israel 🇮🇱 will soo much deal with the headslamming terrorist.

1.8billion of them. You and your West/Israel have to put more and more effort! cool

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:
Also evacuate the Israelites from Palestinian lands, the Same way you brought them there in 1948 using false claims from a fictional book..

I don't believe in Christianity or Islam because both of them are man made disasters

HISTORY OF PALESTINE AND ISRAEL

In the 17 centuries BC, following the call of God, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob settled in Canaan, later known as the Land of Israel.

In 1000 BC, King Saul established the Israelite monarchy, which was later split into the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah.

The conquest of Roman Empire in 63 BC gave the name “Palestine” to Judah. During this time, Christianity became a dominant religion towards the end of the Roman Empire.

In 636 came an Arab conquest, beginning the spread of Islam. In the 11th century, Christians in Europe launched several crusades to bring the Holy City back to the hand of the Christians while from the 16th century, more and more Jews were joining a movement called Zionism aiming to create a Jewish national state in its ancient homeland.

WWI exploded in 1918 and ended with the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Its land in the Middle East was carved by the British and French Empires. The region under the control of Britain was what it called the British mandate for Palestine. Tensions between the Jews and the Arabs who both claimed the land grew, which even led to acts of violence.

In 1947, the UN partitioned Palestine into two independent states: a Jewish state and an Arab state with the City of Jerusalem becoming an international zone with a special status. Less than one year after that, Israel declared itself an independent state.

Right after the declaration, the 1948 Arab-Israeli War broke out and ended when a cease-fire agreement was reached in 1949, giving more than two-thirds of historic Palestine, including West Jerusalem, to Israel.

There came more wars and fighting in the following decades, namely the Six-Day War ending with the victory of Israel, the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon kicking the Palestinian Liberation Organization out of Beirut, the First Intifada ending with the Oslo Accords, the Second Intifada ending with Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza.

Then came the establishment of Hamas, a Sunni Islamist militant group founded in 1987, aiming to destroy the state of Israel and create an Islamic state. After the Battle of Gaza (a conflict between Hamas and Fatah), Hamas split from the Palestinian authority and gained power in the Gaza while the West Bank was separately controlled by the PLO.

Israel put Gaza under a suffocating blockade, leading to several bloody wars between Israel and Hamas, the military group in control of the Gaza Strip till today.

7 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Ayodeoba: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
07kjb:
ISRAEL DON'T STOP BOMBING THOSE TERRORISTS TILL THE LAST MAN
i just wished federal govt can level south east also cos of those Igbos, level the place, use the land to plant tomatoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by almarthins(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
backbone503:
Hamas go hear am. Once US evacuate her citizens and Israel finish mopping up the terrorist that infiltrated, the heat will be tuned on. Reason the ground forces are on stand by

The war no go still end, na hydra head be all those terrorist organisations. They thought they killed Taliban and alqaeda but na Isis pop up. Today more than 2 terror groups dey exist in Nigeria. If them fit deal the elites of the north involve in setting up these groups, terrorism will be over in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fafesot:
Tomorrow US is going to evacuate her people from Israel, while the war has been going on for about a week now.

Imagine if this was Nigeria going to evacuate its citizens tomorrow while the war has lasted up to a week, they won't allow us to hear words on social media platforms anymore, has anyone heard anything from US citizens?..Mostly from the noisemaking tribe in Nigeria..

Are there no Nigerians in Israel, what have your Ebola government done? Is anyone disturbing him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Oxtertee(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shimran:

1.8billion of them. You and your West/Israel have to put more and more effort! cool

Sit back, watch as this unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Laple0541(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
After spending over $3.8billion yearly on Israeli’s military, US still have to evacuate her citizens from Israel against ordinary HAMAS?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Finestgurlie(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:

I don't believe in Christianity or Islam because both of them are man made disasters

Some people have been saying Israel has offered Palestinian independence in the past, two state solution e.t.c and they rejected. Who would agree to that nonsense? How can you come to claim someone else's land and when problem breaks out, you begin to say that "the only solution is to split the land in two"? That even further proves that Israelis are not the owners of that land. Even in the Bible, the story of king Solomon and the two mothers, The woman who was not the real mother of the baby was the one suggesting that the baby be spit in two.

trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by doffman: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
cocolacec:

Go on pilgrimage and abscond when you reach Israel.

Exactly grin what a shortcut to waste someone life .
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by magzey: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
see coward why is he evacuating US citizens after they sent Israel weapons,may God protect the Innocent Palestine ameen grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Postinor: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
God damn israel,free palestine
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by magzey: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Are there no Nigerians in Israel, what have your Ebola government done? Is anyone disturbing him?
israel is safe for them let them continue to remain there grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Gentlevip: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Evacuating citizens after giving israel weapons?? What are they afraid of

The way things are going i advice Israel to evacuate itself from the middle East ASAP.

Una go say I tell you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by 89Elpazziano(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i just wished federal govt can level south east also cos of those Igbos, level the place, use the land to plant tomatoes

Now clap for yourself…on internet off brain 🧠.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Nuheights(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:

What if God gave Israel the land?
Some people have been saying Israel has offered Palestinian independence in the past, two state solution e.t.c and they rejected. Who would agree to that nonsense? How can you come to claim someone else's land and when problem breaks out, you begin to say that "the only solution is to split the land in two"? That even further proves that Israelis are not the owners of that land. Even in the Bible, the story of king Solomon and the two mothers, The woman who was not the real mother of the baby was the one suggesting that the baby be spit in two.

What if God gave Israel the land?

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by VULCAN(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
If only you would open a book or two you would have saved yourself from this ignorant noise making.

2005: Israel hands Gaza over to the Palestinians.

The Response: Suicide bombings all over Israel.

Israel then decided to build and monitor a fence around Gaza and allow only 2 points of entry from Gaza into Israel. The third point of entry is into Egypt

The Response: More rockets into Israel from Hamas.

Israel decides to clamp down on Hamas and creates a barricade on Gaza to make it difficult for fresh Terrorists and weapons to get in

The Response: Hamas builds tunnels to get into Israel and kill Jews.

Let me stop here.

Unless you are dumb, you should have seen a pattern by now.

turmacs:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Beuberry(f): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:

You are still a muslim ass licker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
children of the pig mohammed, round 2 of your wailing will start on Saturday.
Una go use una premolar to gnash the shrunken veins of mohammed's scrotum but no one go hear una cry idiotic terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by CelestineNelson: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:

Imagine a whole pastor adeboye and his fellow Christians, people who says they represents Christ, praying for the gay capital of the middle east grin

Go read a book đź“š titled Blood in the Sand

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by penta(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
BigBelleControl:
US will evacuate their own citizens after supplying weapons to both sides to kill each other.

You're a brainy.. you understand the game play.. who benefit from war.. the arms sellers! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by nepapole(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Juady:
I want to volunteer and fight for Isreal
You will just die like chicken.

Better sit your ass down in your peaceful country

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Jamieb(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
turmacs:

Read History and not the Bible . The Jews have been living in that land even before the Romans came and destroy the land . It was during the Roman period that the name Palestine came into being . The end of the Roman empire brought in the ottoman rule that lasted over a thousand years and the subsequent introduction of islam and conquering of the lands.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrice Talon Wins Benin Presidential Election / What Do You Think Of Oscar Pistorious' Explanation? / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.