Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday (18923 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Ichuksman: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i just wished federal govt can level south east also cos of those Igbos, level the place, use the land to plant tomatoes

The Federal Government should first level north east that is ravaged by insecurity for over a decade now

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by nomolos92: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shimran:

1.8billion of them. You and your West/Israel have to put more and more effort! cool

Israel is enough for you bastards grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Hueyreckless0007: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
BigBelleControl:
US will evacuate their own citizens after supplying weapons to both sides to kill each other.

Anywhere there’s blood shed, thats where u’ll see them supplying weapons.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Juady:
I want to volunteer and fight for Isreal
I ONCE WROTE ISRALI EMBASSY OVER THIS LONG AGO AND THEY REPLIED AND THANKED ME FOR MY LOVE FOR THE STATE OF ISRAEL BUT POLITELY MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THEY DONT RECRUIT FOREIGNERS INTO THEIR MILITARY. AFTER GOING THROUGH THEIR REPLY, I REMEBERED THAT GOD IS THEIR WALL OF DEFENSE. WE SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR THEM.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by betshopagent(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fafesot:
Tomorrow US is going to evacuate her people from Israel, while the war has been going on for about a week now.

Imagine if this was Nigeria going to evacuate its citizens tomorrow while the war has lasted up to a week, they won't allow us to hear words on social media platforms anymore, has anyone heard anything from US citizens?..Mostly from the noisemaking tribe in Nigeria..
And your stupidity did not tell you that there are Nigerians in Israel too.Let me remind you that it's still a son(onyema) of the same tribe you despise so much would still bring the stranded Nigerians back. Fool!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
BigBelleControl:
US will evacuate their own citizens after supplying weapons to both sides to kill each other.

Please, any evidence that America supplied arms to both parties?

America is not a hungry State. It gives Israel $3bn worth of military aid for free each year.

Why then would it want to sell weapons to Hamas?

Hamas sources it weapons through Iran and Syria. If it buys US weapons, it would be on the black market and it would be very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Gainman: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
JetApartment:

Have you heard of the word "greek gift"? You haven't because you are still a kid.

Let me school you a little, America has the biggest military budget in the world and are involved in almost all wars worldwide directly or indirectly through proxies like NATO, mercenaries and Terrorist organizations, They trained the most wanted terrorist in the world named Bin Laden and fund many terrorist in the world.

Have you asked yourself why they refused selling weapons to Nigeria during Jonathan's regime when boko haram was ravaging the north? Simple truth is that they quietly funded boko haram to help them actualize their previous predictions that Nigeria will be a "failed state" by 2015, guess what? it almost happened but thank God for that famous call Jonathan made to Buhari to congratulate him even as the final results haven't been announced.

America claiming to be world police are actually a threat to world peace.

Iraq war, Syrian war, Libyan war, and most recently Ukrainian war and now Israeli - Palestinian war all have America involved, Meanwhile, on the flip side Russia too get involved but on the opposite side reason America and Russia don't agree. Any war America supports Russia won't support both will now use the war as a proxy war between them without any direct confrontation.

America is a nation that pretends to be light but is actually an utter darkness, Know this today and find peace within.

You understand world politics more than many kids on this forum.

I watched The God father movie at age 10 in 1980.still my favorite movie. I still have it wit me till this moment. If u understand my post u will know if am d kid here or u. I have been reading about Isreal/Palestinians during d time of Time magazine. Nothing like internet. U can't school me just dat am tired to type this nite. I hv taken 2 bottles of Origin plastic so I need to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by ReubenE(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beuberry:

You are still a muslim ass licker.
He is not a Muslim ass licker. He is a Muslim just hiding behind one finger
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by olalekan9320(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oxtertee:
The real war is about to start. Israel 🇮🇱 will soo much deal with the headslamming terrorist.
you're not different from book haram
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Shimran(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
nomolos92:

Israel is enough for you bastards grin

In your dream cool Islam/Muslims lives on, you/West/Israel like it or not!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oxtertee:
The real war is about to start. Israel 🇮🇱 will soo much deal with the headslamming terrorist.

Na so una go dey talk. 100 years later the war go still dey go on.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gainman:
I watched The God father movie at age 10 in 1980.still my favorite movie. I still have it wit me till this moment. If u understand my post u will know if am d kid here or u. I have been reading about Isreal/Palestinians during d time of Time magazine. Nothing like internet. U can't school me just dat am tired to type this nite. I hv taken 2 bottles of Origin plastic so I need to sleep.

Time magazine? Western mainstream media? Not a very objective source.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dsimmer:
I pity those stupid Africans who carry Arabs and Jews on their head like gele. Jews and Arabs are toxic folks who don't mean well for Africans and the world at large!

As a matter of fact, Arabs and Jews hate black folks, even the nonsense Mohamed wrote in that nonsensical Quoran for Arabs to hate Blacks and see them as slaves! Both Arabs and jews don't mean well for African countries.

Only difference is the Jews rather prefer to stay in their own land which is Jerusalem whereas the Arabs are roaming everywhere looking for where to destroy and occupy. The opera mondi of the Arabs is to use their useless terrorist Islam culture to trap some African idiots to do their useless terrorist bidding while the Arabs eventually swoop in and destroy these African idiots in the end and occupy the land. That was what they did in North African lands. They tried moving South but were stopped by the Whites who destroyed their useless ottoman empire which they wanted to build in African countries.

The Asians such as China, Japan, Korean ensured they banned such useless religion from their countries thus these Asian countries have been doing wonderful exploit ever since then. These Asian countries have functional brain to know these useless religion are mask to destroy a place for Arabs to occupy and that's why the so called religion is an Arab culture. Any foreign religion that has a foreign country culture interwoven with it before you can practice it, is a sinister motive and an attempt to kill and destroy one's identity for the foreigner to occupy! I mean, are you saying the Arab god is so useless & brainless that he doesn't know there are people of different cultures in the world? I mean, If you can't wear your own native cultural attire to worship the so called nonsense god, can't speak your own language to the so called god, can't read the so called nonsense book in your own language, then it's a stupid useless toxic religion with sinister motive to wipe out the people on that soil and install Arabs in the place, like the Arabs did to the Egyptians!

Dsimmer Dsimmer I have so missed you. Shey you have seen the voting result abi? Mhen good to know you are still alive after everything that has happened, and all you had to suffer. Accept my sympathies.

On a more serious note. You are absolutely correct about the Jews and the Arabs. They are after all brothers.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Laple0541(m): 2:40am On Oct 13, 2023
ccrazy:

Na parents like yours who call black white and failed to train the fruit of their fornication and born by Mistakes I should blame instead.

You share the same mentality with your pauper progenitors hence the reason you continue to lavish in that pathetic situation. Once again blame those useless people that gave bits to you in a place you perceived as a useless country. For me, my country is the best in the world.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Ceejay94: 3:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Fafesot:
Tomorrow US is going to evacuate her people from Israel, while the war has been going on for about a week now.

Imagine if this was Nigeria going to evacuate its citizens tomorrow while the war has lasted up to a week, they won't allow us to hear words on social media platforms anymore, has anyone heard anything from US citizens?..Mostly from the noisemaking tribe in Nigeria..
Idiot, tribalism has killed you
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Enemyofpeace: 4:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Mother of all wars loading
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Maas93: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Oxtertee:
Just like how they dealt with and killed jesus
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Beuberry(f): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2023
ReubenE:
He is not a Muslim ass licker. He is a Muslim just hiding behind one finger
He should go to Hamas and help his janjaweêds

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by obedience4(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Bigchristo:
Any country that’s US Allie’s aren’t having peace why is this always happening?

Name just five US allie countries that is have crisis,
Just five
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by dappydozzy(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2023
LOVEGINO:
So pipu leave US go Israel? Life no balance.

Learn more and read wide, The United States was founded by the Jews and Scots. They met Aborigines there. Including French settlers in Missouri and co. The United States has foundational links with Jews. Any American you see is Isreal, is either there for religious, educational, research or cultural exchange. In Washington DC, every government building you see carries Jewish Symbol. So you cant separate Isreal and the US. Top US politicians are Jewish include Donald Trump , Anthony Blinken as well they all have Jewish family linkages.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by pennyland(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state

Hamaz are peaceful loving people who love there neighbours so much
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Chibuezem(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2023
Fafesot:

Yes the noise making tribe.... Agabadorain tribe abi.....
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Pauliaette(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
US people are everywhere just like our brother Igbokwenu...
I dey play grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by JetApartment: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Gainman:

Age and exposure are two different things, you can be 90 years old and still lack exposure and knowledge. The reason you wont be knowledgeable in some things is because you have shown you are not open to learning and too big to learn hence you will be ignorant to things you should ordinary know.

I have schooled you again.

Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Dsimmer: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Dsimmer Dsimmer I have so missed you. Shey you have seen the voting result abi? Mhen good to know you are still alive after everything that has happened, and all you had to suffer. Accept my sympathies.

On a more serious note. You are absolutely correct about the Jews and the Arabs. They are after all brothers.

You're talking about your father after all his suffering? Why are you wailing over pity votes got for a toxic idiot in the worst show ever where the content of the so called toxic winner was all about fighting with everyone while useless hypocritical toxic idiots out there support it? Worst show ever and the last I would watch btw.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're talking about your father after all his suffering? Why are you wailing over pity votes got for a toxic idiot in the worst show ever where the content of the so called toxic winner was all about fighting with everyone while useless hypocritical toxic idiots out there support it? Worst show ever and the last I would watch btw.

Ah, dsimmer, how soothing and reassuring to know you are still every neurotic fibre as crazy and demented as you have always been. Reconsider however your desire to boycott the show. Your pain and psychotic unraveling over baye's potential win was one of my major highlight on the bbn thread. It would be a real shame to lose all of that.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Dsimmer: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Ah, dsimmer, how soothing and reassuring to know you are still every neurotic fibre as crazy and demented as you have always been. Reconsider however your desire to boycott the show. Your pain and psychotic unraveling over baye's potential win was one of my major highlight on the bbn thread. It would be a real shame to lose all of that.

Neurotic fibre isn't demented though. Know your vocabulary before writing trash in your stupidity and psychotic display! No wonder you supported a toxic idiot whose only content was fighting with everyone on the show and being a nuisance! I ain't part of such stupidity and trash!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dsimmer:

Neurotic fibre isn't demented though. Know your vocabulary before writing trash in your stupidity and psychotic display! No wonder you supported a toxic idiot whose only content was fighting with everyone on the show and being a nuisance! I ain't part of such stupidity and trash!

Most psychotic episodes have roots in somatic vitiation especially of the nerves. Nerves are arranged in fibres and bundles, hence neuroses (damage to the nerves) almost always begets psychoses (damage to the mind) reason why I have paired them thus. But you would not know, of course.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Dsimmer: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Most psychotic episodes have roots in somatic vitiation especially of the nerves. Nerves are arranged in fibres and bundles, hence neuroses (damage to the nerves) almost always begets psychoses (damage to the mind) reason why I have paired them thus. But you would not know, of course.

Lol. You don't even know what you're saying despite taking several hours to go read on it but still ended up writing jargons you know nothing about. Basically, Nerves are simply aggregation of Nerves fibres which makes up the NS. Any aggravation on it will definitely cause an episode which is what you're obviously displaying, as well as the reason why you supported a toxic nuisance whose only content was fighting with everyone on the show while you keep following me around to spew jargons. I repeat, I ain't part of such stupidity and trash!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Gainman: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
JetApartment:

Age and exposure are two different things, you can be 90 years old and still lack exposure and knowledge. The reason you wont be knowledgeable in some things is because you have shown you are not open to learning and too big to learn hence you will be ignorant to things you should ordinary know.

I have schooled you again.
do u know why u no wise. Dat movie I mentioned above should let u know d kind of level I be. Dat should be a common sense to u to not even argue about exposure. I even mentioned Times magazine. Someone who who is conversant with d two items I mentioned above should let u know i dey expose dan u. Because if u are familiar with dose two things I mentioned, u should just dey quiet. I read a lot of novel authored by Mario puso, James Harley chase, Tom clamcy, Robert ludlum, John Grisham, Jackie Collins and so on. U called someone who have read these books not exposed. Are u for real? When did u start using internet? If u started using internet b4 2001,I will doff my cap. Time of vsat b4 mobile internet came. For u to even condemn time magazine sef. I can't continue arguing any more.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol. You don't even know what you're saying despite taking several hours to go read on it but still ended up writing jargons you know nothing about. Basically, Nerves are simply aggregation of Nerves fibres which makes up the NS. Any aggravation on it will definitely cause an episode which is what you're obviously displaying, as well as the reason why you supported a toxic nuisance whose only content was fighting with everyone on the show while you keep following me around to spew jargons. I repeat, I ain't part of such stupidity and trash!

Spending hours to read about what I know like the back of my hand? You agree completely with me, then go on to say I do not know what I am talking about. I like your type of humour I must confess. I continue to indulge you only because watching you unravel in your usual manner is a sadistic pleasure that I find thoroughly irresistible. But this time, I beg you, let me have the last word, I have missed you so dearly my dsimmer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrice Talon Wins Benin Presidential Election / What Do You Think Of Oscar Pistorious' Explanation? / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.