Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah (16720 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Afonja007: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side
if Evans join apc today you support him
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Innobaz87: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Not long from now, u will soon realise how lonely u are
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Innobaz87: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Not long from now, u will soon realise how lonely you are.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Mccullum: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
He should kiss his political career goodbye after this term.

Good riddance

With your one vote? grin
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by youngzeal1: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
The uba family is one of our problem in Nigeria… all they want is there own
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by VULCAN(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tinubu has plans for who exactly?

And what kinds of plans are you referring to?

Good plans or Bad ones

I'm sure he has plans for you as a politician who has long sold out your people...
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by sirley(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
This's not a true Biafran, gave up this very early is not good😂
U never see anything, Lefelendum indeed
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Dedeity: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
You spoke like a slowpoke. Stvpid Headslamer
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Dedeity: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Senator Ubah is a sensible person. He’s one of the few south east politician who did not win election by joining the hate filled Obidient movement. Other sensible south east leaders should follow his lead. Kudos!
Apc is evil and Igbos don't align with evil like your ewedu tribe
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Daystar7: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look at this idiot the whole Nnewi decided to support on the basis that we've not had someone from Nnewi as a local government in the Senate, also considering that he's contributed to the growth of the community as a business man with his investments dwindling and dying, ridden with debts we unanimously decided to help his life. We advise this bastard to get a degree cos he was nothing but a lout who made illegal money from Zaire Congo. This bastard kept wasting money on campaigns trying to be governor but we knew he's too dull to be one. Can't make a good sentence, lacks presentation and content, zero charisma. Just plenty talk and zero point. Idiot that couldn't get APGA ticket we had to make sure he won with an unknown party like YPP because we just wanted him there as a form of compensation of his investments in Nnewi, his football club in my backyard is dying. Many of his petrol stations are now defunct. We knew he was going to decamp, we always knew as it was just a matter of when and which party. APC that's taken everything in Nigeria to zero, From Economy to Insecurity everything is in shambles then you go on TV to tell the media you consulted us. You can imagine the half educated bastard. APC gave south East mediocre position of minister for works, we should celebrate it? Madness! This nigga is tweakin hard, bruh u not smelling 4th in the Governorship election. You don't have what it takes. He's nothing close to Mbadinuju who we consider the worst Governor of Anambra state. Not to talk of drunken master, Obiano who's highly read and learned or Prof Soludo or our own man of influence and affluence Okwute himself. Not forgetting the zaccheus Dr. Ngige. Where does he stand in comparison to this men? Stupid fool. We don't know him in Nnewi and we can't let him go disgrace us in Awka. Never! Anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Daystar7: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, things are becoming clearer. This man no defect enter APC when Buhari was in power, why?. If you no fear Jagaban as political Messi of Nigerian politics, then you're dumber than a snail. Jagaban no go respond to una hate but una political leaders na dem go fight Jagaban fight, all dem Ngige, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, dem useless to Jagaban, Jagaban dey gather strong recruits that will break the spell Obi had on the easterners. Obi does not have any value to offer these men, so dem go make sure say he doesn't use his badluck to rub off on them. If these men would truly work for Jagaban, then something big is comgng to the SE.

Laugh wan tear my belle, werey u don chop today? SE vote APC, leave APGA, PDP, LP come vote or allow APC rig in SE? Fifid imagination wan finish u. APC is synonymous to devil. A party that has render millions homeless and destitute, plunged millions into poverty, fold many companies, rendered youths and graduates jobless, ridiculed Jonathan for nothing, carried casket of a sitting president, pushed him out, decieved the whole populace with 1 litre of fuel for #49, $1 equal #1 to where it's now will cross River Niger, survive Onitsha head bridge into Anambra? On colos 🤣..

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by rockyh(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
gidgiddy:
The guy has lost his senses. You are joining a party that has completely failed in every sector

Just say you are joining the party because they are in power, nothing more, rather than blowing useless grammar
you deserve a cold beer
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
Shut up
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Senator Ubah is a sensible person. He’s one of the few south east politician who did not win election by joining the hate filled Obidient movement. Other sensible south east leaders should follow his lead. Kudos!

Why do you guys talk like senseless people at times. What kind of rubbish statement is that? In a democracy anyone has a right to support who he chooses, it is this winner takes all rubbish that is setting Nigeria backward, and dense individuals like you are cheering on.

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:
politics of bitterness is the order of the day in the Dot region... above all things PBAT na there master...
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
okoro:
Ibo will want to eat where they did not sow

You don't have sense
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You have done the right thing my brother. Coming to the center is what I have been begging my people since 2014.
We were at the center in 1960, 1979 and instrumental to PDP's 16 years reign. We can do it again.

Rubbish
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Igbos don't need any plan from nobody because every Igbo person in Nigeria is a billionaire in dollars.
chest beater...
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, things are becoming clearer. This man no defect enter APC when Buhari was in power, why?. If you no fear Jagaban as political Messi of Nigerian politics, then you're dumber than a snail. Jagaban no go respond to una hate but una political leaders na dem go fight Jagaban fight, all dem Ngige, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, dem useless to Jagaban, Jagaban dey gather strong recruits that will break the spell Obi had on the easterners. Obi does not have any value to offer these men, so dem go make sure say he doesn't use his badluck to rub off on them. If these men would truly work for Jagaban, then something big is comgng to the SE.

Look at the nonsense you just typed. Jagaban is looking for people to break Obi spell, but in another side of the mouth you said Obi has no value to offer, stop being stupid you no go hear.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Cyberterror:
The more Igbo fundamentalists and Ipob terrorists hate APC, the more the party grows and expands in the south east. From zero states to two states in the region and counting because either one of Enugu or Abia state governors will join the party once they are done with their litigations.

Current status in the zone is as follows

APC 2 states (majority)
PDP 1 state
APGA 1
LP 1

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Diligent1:
Please sir, help us tell parents in your region to start giving their children proper home training, I observed that children from that side lack home training the way they address President of Nigeria, Bola Hamed Tinubu.

Example, Taylor94 on Nairaland, there are many of them here.

You are so daft walahi

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Burob:
Don’t mind that useless Gringory Pete Obi, very shameless man, I wan be President, Just imagine that nonsense?

You don't have sense
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Believeintruth: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
richie240:
If Tinubu is "lonely and looking for friends", trust me, se is d last place in nigeria in d whole world he will seek such.

E get sense pass that bro, so chill.
cool

Shut up
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by jrusky(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entprys:

You are 100% correct.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by chaloskyx: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
naa they dont have you seen the state of Nigeria does the entire country look like it has a plan for itself talk less of the East bros chop your illicit funds in pece and shut up😅😅

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
successmatters:
I wish Tinubu will pity the sufferhead reno criminal and give him a toilet washer in Aso Rock grin
I can assure you that Reno omokri is earning secretly from APC without any appointment...
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Kestolove(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
We will still not make you people president
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by niel63(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
In SQL, the JOIN keyword is a very strong keyword.
I won't explain much.

JOIN ke... Why not reference. grin
Who con be the primary key🔑?
Still you?
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Bukola94: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Entprys:
If he is for real & genuine, people like Charles Soludo and Ubah have better chance to become president if they can play good politics with north & SW. They should start now, sowing into both APC & PDP. Don't be shock if Nigerians vote for APC again in the next general elections. Or vote in back PDP,and PDP will still not do anything different or perform than APC.They keep going in circle and masses will continue to suffer & wail
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Diligent1(f): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are so daft walahi
You are very foolish
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by GUNITGuy: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Another lieutenant in Jagabans Game of thrones...
He understands 48 Laws of Power ..
Draw your enemies closer
Make your Enemies think you're far while you re near or think you're near while you're far
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by prophetfire: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Akuko na egwu.
He wants to be governor by using APC rigging machine in Anambra?
He's day dreaming. Tougher rogue politicians like Andy Uba and Chris his brother have tried repeatedly but we rub them on the mud.

We like Ifeanyi Uba. He's a good guy but his stature isn't enough to be governor. So we vote him steady for senate. He doesn't rig.
However if he thinks that the okra tree will now compete with it's owner, he will be shocked.

Even Ngige couldn't use APC as much as he was loved.
Rogues like Andy and Cris Uba brothers tried to muscle through and we cut them to size. Ifeanyi is day dreaming.

APGA is our own for governorship. We can give you any other post in any party. We don't discriminate against any party, but our governorship is APGA.
A VERY SACRED MANDATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje / Thugs Beat People Who Tried To Get Their PVCs In Oyo State / Ahead Of Nigeria's Election, Opposition Weaponises Soldier Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.