Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah (16726 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by CSTRR: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Menclothing:
Apc is even majority gov in south east with 2 gov
Imo and ebonyi

Which political party has 2 gov in east ?

CSTRR be deceiving yourself east have several Apc senators and reps even in Abia who voted them
Having senators is no big deal.

Orji kalu was a senator and yet he couldn't deliver even his polling unit for apc in 2023.

Majority governors, yet where did 90% of the Presidential votes went to?
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by dbestcno(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
I sensed it from The last governorship election that Sen Uba will look for an easy party to contest for the next governorship election. Instead of him to wait for his turn after soludo in Apga, he wants to try APC. He has failed in many parties and still doesn't realize that Anambra is only for APGA alone

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by ufotunang: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Senator Ubah is a sensible person. He’s one of the few south east politician who did not win election by joining the hate filled Obidient movement. Other sensible south east leaders should follow his lead. Kudos!
....he just joined the party for his selfish interest...to have a share of the national cake

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by ufotunang: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
He wants to have his own share of the national cake... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by ufotunang: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Story 🙄
Super story 🙄
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Philipmoon2(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2023
When we are talking of hardship in Nigeria, this one is talking rubbish. All Nigerian politicians are the same, they don't mean any good to the citizens. All they chase is their own pockets

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by pandax: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Cyberterror:
The more Igbo fundamentalists and Ipob terrorists hate APC, the more the party grows and expands in the south east. From zero states to two states in the region and counting because either one of Enugu or Abia state governors will join the party once they are done with their litigations.

Current status in the zone is as follows

APC 2 states (majority)
PDP 1 state
APGA 1
LP 1

Mbah of Enugu you can have as we never elected him, but you see Otti of Abia, it will be impossible to poach him as he is our fore-runner candidate
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Ezmans: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Entprys:
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side
he get sense by joining evil party that can't fix economy in last 8 years met dollar at #200 naira plus but today #1000, turn south east to war zone, promote more divisions in lagos among the tribes, promoting more hardships among the citizens through fail policies like repainting of naira notes
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Ezmans: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You have done the right thing my brother. Coming to the center is what I have been begging my people since 2014.
We were at the center in 1960, 1979 and instrumental to PDP's 16 years reign. We can do it again.
when PDP was ruling was tinubu in center
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Julius1995(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2023
You are from Ilorin, report has it that a Yoruba man by the name Taniolorun has been forced to renounce his yoruba tradition and accept fulani supremacy. You should be more worried about that. I know you are a muslim, please what is it with you muslims and APC/corrupt politicians, is supporting corruption and bad deed one of the tenets of your religion?
Entprys:
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Kingspin(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Senator Ubah is a sensible person. He’s one of the few south east politician who did not win election by joining the hate filled Obidient movement. Other sensible south east leaders should follow his lead. Kudos!
Support INEC to allow the people's vote count. We can know who (really) won the elections.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Raf4: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2023
pandax:

Mbah of Enugu you can have as we never elected him, but you see Otti of Abia, it will be impossible to poach him as he is our fore-runner candidate

Siddon there. Alex Otti of Abia state will sooner than later return to his real party - APC.
He only used LP to harvest you people's emotional and sentimental votes.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Poleski: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:

So joining the most corrupt and incompetent political party in West Africa is a sensible thing to do? You Agbadorian batidi0ts are really braindead.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Poleski: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Corrupt party of thieves and certificate forgers attracts thieves and forgers.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by prophetfire: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Noise maker! Why una never cut down bad governors in the east for over 20 years? Starting from Orji Uzo Kalu to Ikpeazu. Una no sabi politics except hatred that is why it will take donkey years to for SE to rule Nigeria.
Haven't you seen that we have sacked PDP in the East? PDP used to own South East you know.
The man in Enugu had to run to bulaba Blu to get help at the tribunal. That would now make him to sit up.
South East would easily rule Nigeria under a free and fair election. You see Obi did it if not for your rigging machine.
Continue rigging and continue going round in circles.

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Vitally123: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2023
It's all about stomach infrastructure, please speak for yourself and leave S/E alone, No be today ooo!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by seunmsg(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
He should kiss his political career goodbye after this term.

Good riddance

Ebonyi is APC. Abia elected APC senators and house of reps members. Imo is APC with lots of elected federal and state lawmakers. So, how will Senator Ubah who has won senate election twice on the platform of YPP kiss his political career goodbye? Make it make sense.

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Olabode211: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2023
that why this tribe can't rule nigeria they can only dream of becoming president,aimimg for minister..lmao
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Menclothing: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Orji kalu was a senator and yet he couldn't deliver even his polling unit for apc in 2023.

You talk like because he joined a new party people won’t vote him if you good people will vote you no matter where you are

Many Apc lost
Many pdp lost
Many Lp lost

Majority will always win
Reason Apc win cross river
Lp win Abia
Pdp win osun

All of us have one vote majority will
Always determine winner
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by djon78(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Na here we go find you

So because they supported Obi, they are senseless

Anyway Ifeanyi Uba is smart

Let's see whether he will win the battle for next governorship Election in Anambra

But it's going to be a very tough battle btw APGA LP and now APC

All with very strong personalities
APGA: incumbent governor Soludo
LP: Peter Obi factor
APC: Ifeanyi Uba/central government

It will be a huge battle ahead

May the best emerge for my dear State
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by djon78(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Bro APC is gaining huge ground in the East

They are fighting to get more politicians before the next presidential election

Na very big battle ahead
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by djon78(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Raf4:

Siddon there. Alex Otti of Abia state will sooner than later return to his real party - APC.

Alex oti can't go to APC for now
He is LP true and true

And his good works will speak for him
He is the best governor in the East now
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2023
Paramount01:

Lolz.which accountability dey south east

Certainly a lot more than the one in your own region….where you elevate mafia godfathers, questionable characters and motorpark touts to the level of deities, kingmakers and party thugs!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by poseidon12: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Ifeanyi Uba, the audio billionaire. I hope you have paid Coscharis and Access Bank the 10 billion Naira Coscharis borrowed to set you up in the business you have run aground.
He is just looking for money.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Sillymoderators: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2023
prophetfire:
Haven't you seen that we have sacked PDP in the East? PDP used to own South East you know.
The man in Enugu had to run to bulaba Blu to get help at the tribunal. That would now make him to sit up.
South East would easily rule Nigeria under a free and fair election. You see Obi did it if not for your rigging machine.
Continue rigging and continue going round in circles.
Dey there dey make noise. With the way you are talking I didn't expect that it will take 24 years for una to remove the governor, 24 years of bad governance.
Go to court prove that the election was rigged,
Rigging or no rigging SE doesn't know how to play politics, na only hatered dey full una heart, if una hate person na to the end. That is the type of people that will rule Nigeria.
That is where every other tribe in Nigeria are better than SE!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Paramount01(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Certainly a lot more than the one in your own region….where you elevate mafia godfathers, questionable characters and motorpark touts to the level of deities, kingmakers and party thugs!

I knwo the election still dey pain u.

However, where in the region that election result too more than. 72 hours before they finish the election, yet there is accountability. Where did they turn election to war zone
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
ReubenE:

100%

Apologies to Igbo people but I think most of the people someone can point to as leaders over there are stupid.
Why drag an entire region or ethnic group to a personal political decision that he made, and quite sadly, they all do same thing when they cross to the other side.

Nigeria is a multi party democracy and not every one is expected to vote for one candidate. Additionally, not voting for a particular candidate does not mean a certain region or ethnic group should not be part of the government. The narrative that giving a statutory appointment to some persons from a region that did not vote for the government in power hence should be grateful is a very backward and nauseating mentality.

It is either they give their ethnic group collective insult to please other people in their private political dealings or they just find a way to always drag their region to a place where others will collectively look down on them.
Umahi Umahi Umahi....shey that one don transform south east to Las Vegas abi wetin by being works minister? Like that's a statutory position for christ sake...

Igbo people should warn their leaders to stop ridiculing them outside.

A Daniel come to judgment!

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by pandax: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raf4:

I know Otti of Abia will not be foolish enough to join APC now and kiss his guaranteed 2nd tenure goodbye. We can dash Otti to APC for national assignment after he has completed his 2nd tenure, just as we dashed Obi to PDP and they messed up. Mbah of Enugu is pro-APC and Soludo of Anambra is pro-PDP, but we will clip their wings accordingly for the good of our local politics, as APC has been anti-SE from the onset.

The Plan is to spread the message of LP to all SE/SS states and make further inroads to SW/NC/NE/NW in that other
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by prophetfire: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Dey there dey make noise. With the way you are talking I didn't expect that it will take 24 years for una to remove the governor, 24 years of bad governance.
Go to court prove that the election was rigged,
Rigging or no rigging SE doesn't know how to play politics, na only hatered dey full una heart, if una hate person na to the end. That is the type of people that will rule Nigeria.
That is where every other tribe in Nigeria are better than SE!
Election riggers and Certificate forgers and bagmen.

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by haylight: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
All i can say is they should please solve the problem in east because is reall killing peoples drem. I'm an electrician and a CCTV camera expert, i got a job of 100k monthly in Imo state but i was unable to go because of IPOB. My parent were scared like, even my dad that do support my movement any time i have work didn't support this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP To Sanction Governors For Not Recognising Jang As NGF Chairman / Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others / FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.