Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) (41420 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by DMCY: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Onefornaija26:
Good

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

Check the auto section, people there might be able to help you 🙇‍♂️
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what
that fight wey u wan start for NL no go work. We done notice come dey go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
shocked

He must spoil for real

If he no spoil na bastard grin

Omo 12 sisters no Household work for him

TruthsFM:
Hmmm O deep .Do you know WizKid is the last-born and only boy in his family. He has 12 elder sisters, and they all attended their mother's candlelight last night. 🕊️😊

Have you ever wondered why he is called the Star Boy? Now you know he is the star in his family. 😊
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Hope say he no use her do plus.Cos we know no wetin kill her.Wizkid get money to keep her mama alive until she is 80.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Hope say he no use her do plus.Cos we know no wetin kill her.Wizkid get money to keep her mama alive until she is 80.

Omo people dey stupid for this Nairaland o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by orion7: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what
wizzy nor know you. But you hate him. Just a typical lowlife scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Naybahood(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2023
KennethEnyi:

I swear , like some people no get sense .

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Ajalalomo: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

Compare him to yourself, not Davido?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2023
KennethEnyi:

I swear

Naybahood:

I swear , like some people no get sense .
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by mikywonder(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

He doesn't give a fuxk about you
Agbado urchin hater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2023
vowiski:

See how crazy and mad you are at the same time..

Someone is morning his mum, you are talking about pride ..

You Wey no get pride ; give out all your clothes and begin waka with preeq for road..:

Pride detector

Anoufia
You are too funny 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by MrAgbako: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
It's okay to hate🤣 it isn't stopping wizkid progress and success in life🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

Sigh... That hatred is misplaced and even obtuse.

Everyone is not the same and cannot behave the same way... Wizkid is himself, he is not David and owes nobody anything.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kog45(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
Wizkid hustling is richer but Davido inheritance is richer…so no need to hate but try and double your hustle too to make it cuz it’s not that easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by CooldipoMPS: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2023
Mothers are so dare! Always a big miss!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by VaginaAcademic: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
davido wey be noise maker just say you no like wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by VinnyBaba: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2023
LivingSage:
He's not proud.
He only comports and respects himself. He doesn't talk much.
I'm like that

Why Nigerian sees this as pride is what I don't understand

WIZKID does not allow himself to be Taken Advantage of! 😏🙂

He DOESN'T try to Please others, Unlike Davido who always Tries to make Pple love him!😒

When a Person is like this, Pple tend to Hate him/her! 🤨🙂

Human Beings (particularly Nigerians) love those whom they can CONTROL, MANIPULATE and GET MONEY/Material Things from all the time! 😕🙂

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by AishaDant(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

I think you have a mental problem.

I also think you need spiritual help.

So because he likes to mind his business and keeps to himself, that means he has pride?

You’re just an I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E!! Get lost please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2023
skallion7:
Davido is calm more than wizkid?, just say you like Davido more than him. Mumu

i laugh when i read it too

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

While all of you are focused on Ukraine, Israel, etc

America is about to burn

Yes, your America.

terrorist spoted headshot only even after surrendering
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Autobiography: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
U r such a big fool, comparing wizkid and Davido.... Go online and check their worth before u open dat gutter u call a mouth. And don't forget wiz came from nothing.... Be guided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Sammy5413(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2023
My mama tell me say
My mama tell me say
Now she’s gone, I wonder who go dey tell am gossips

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Davnews1: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Zinoleesky in BIG Trouble in US After Running away with Show Promoter Money and Visa
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMAxJtqAc0
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Myer(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

It is a sense of self-confidence and self-esteem.
Those who are close to him know he is not as proud as it seems on the outside.
He and Davido have different personalities.
Davido on the other hand seems humble on the outside but those who are close to him know better.

Humility and Pride are easily misconstrued.
When your humilty is conditional, then you will be proud towards some and humble towards others.

For Yorubas, our humility is towards those who are elderly.
For Igbos, their humility is towards the wealthy.
Hausas seem to be the most balanced in Nigeria. They are humble simply because their religion/culture teaches them so regardless of wealth or age. Which is why God really prospers hausas and they have been ruling Nigeria for decades.

True humility is unconditional. You are simply humble towards everyone regardless of age or wealth or tribe or religious status etc but simply because the bible teaches so and you have come to realize everyone was created in the image and likeness of God. It is a blessing to find oneself in this state of mind.

God is faithful to His Word and His Way. He elevates the humble and resists the proud.
May God comfort Ayo (Wizkid) and his family in this trying time.
And I pray this helps him to return to His first love, when he was passionate for Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Cmanforall: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wizkid’s speech at his mum’s Burial

“It’s impossible for the pain to go away,” Wizkid says in an emotional speech at his mother’s funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGoFD-kIKY?si=8Pb5eClwnma39KAH
Accent na your mate?

You made your mother proud!

RIP to her
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by stuffs2002: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

How wicked and heartless can som people be.

WizKid lost his mom and is in mourning but your cold heart is still yelling the world how much you hate him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
No go get a noose over somebody who obviously is oblivious of your existence. Keep hating while he keeps living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by nathyx(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Stingy wizkid sorry for your Loss cry it must be a difficult time for you and your Family condolences That's the more reason why as the giant of africa Wizkid you should start to show more love towards people especially in need cos you see this money we dey pursue??
You will Leave it tongue
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by p3timobi: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Maryland
Onefornaija26:
Good

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by ProfKKK: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2023
People with inferiority complex like you will always see those who have confidence in themselves as being proud. Go get a life
Apcsupport1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Places Nigerian Celebrities Take Pictures In Their Houses / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / E-Money Prays For Nigeria: "Father Expose Them" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.