Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) (41422 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by SmartODINO: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what

You don't expect everybody to behave same way. The world would be boring !!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by otipoju(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Onefornaija26:
Good

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

Cargurus.com
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
farouk2much:
Did he said anything about fuel...??

If not am sorry. Cant listen
😅😎He said something about The mortality of man . Pain of losing a loved one & Every Man's common end---Rich/Poor. Na who dey Alive dey use fuel

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmmm O deep .Do you know WizKid is the last-born and only boy in his family. He has 12 elder sisters, and they all attended their mother's candlelight last night. 🕊️😊

Have you ever wondered why he is called the Star Boy? Now you know he is the star in his family. 😊

But nawaoo! Things dey sup o!
How only Wizkid mama go born 13 people?

Rest in peace mama Starboy!
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wizkid’s speech at his mum’s Burial

“It’s impossible for the pain to go away,” Wizkid says in an emotional speech at his mother’s funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGoFD-kIKY?si=8Pb5eClwnma39KAH

Is he wearing a parachute?
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by LagosG: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what
Nobody knows you mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cmanforall:

Accent na your mate?

You may your mother proud!

RIP to her
yes soo
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ramirezkhay:
shocked

He must spoil for real

If he no spoil na bastard grin

Omo 12 sisters no Household work for him

seriously

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by treatise: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmmm O deep .Do you know WizKid is the last-born and only boy in his family. He has 12 elder sisters, and they all attended their mother's candlelight last night. 🕊️😊

Have you ever wondered why he is called the Star Boy? Now you know he is the star in his family. 😊
Some homes would frustrate the boy from going into music because he was the only son/boy.
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Wizpa(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

Okponu, Hate is Cancerous!
You need serious help undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
treatise:

Some homes would frustrate the boy from going into music because he was the only son/boy.
yes soo. You are very right

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Wizpa(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Hope say he no use her do plus.Cos we know no wetin kill her.Wizkid get money to keep her mama alive until she is 80.

Brain = 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by andyanders: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
Can't blame you 'cus you're not normal. A youngman is grieving for the loss of his mom, and you're here to show your hate.

Your mom is next to go, and no one alive will show their face, but will hate you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
?
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Elibaba1: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

You are a very terrible person!
Even in his moment of pain you still come up with hatred?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by michael1508: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Omo people dey stupid for this Nairaland o

Like really stupid bro,they do that cos they usually think it's a faceless forum.
Most are low life fools in real life,some can't even look you in the face when you see them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kingzjayzee: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
vowiski:

See how crazy and mad you are at the same time..

Someone is mourning his mum, you are talking about pride ..

You Wey no get pride ; give out all your clothes and begin waka with preeq for road..:

Pride detector

Anoufia
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy so You hate him bcus of you like Davido grin instead of make You hustle so You go fit dey compare your money with him own na Davido be your measuring stick,chai see mentality, God abeg ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wizzy baba the Lord is your Strength, take heart as a man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by ElSudani: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

How can you hate someone you don't know? Just because you see him on TV and the internet doesn't mean you know him.
Hate is a very strong emotion, it affects you more than it can ever affect wizkid.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by 2paid2Bmad: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Myer:

It is a sense of self-confidence and self-esteem.
Those who are close to him know he is not as proud as it seems on the outside.
He and Davido have different personalities.
Davido on the other hand seems humble on the outside but those who are close to him know better.

Humility and Pride are easily misconstrued.
When your humilty is conditional, then you will be proud towards some and humble towards others.

For Yorubas, our humility is towards those who are elderly.
For Igbos, their humility is towards the wealthy.
Hausas seem to be the most balanced in Nigeria. They are humble simply because their religion/culture teaches them so regardless of wealth or age. Which is why God really prospers hausas and they have been ruling Nigeria for decades.

True humility is unconditional. You are simply humble towards everyone regardless of age or wealth or tribe or religious status etc but simply because the bible teaches so and you have come to realize everyone was created in the image and likeness of God. It is a blessing to find oneself in this state of mind.

God is faithful to His Word and His Way. He elevates the humble and resists the proud.
May God comfort Ayo (Wizkid) and his family in this trying time.
And I pray this helps him to return to His first love, when he was passionate for Christ.

You’re a full blown r3t4rd, what do you mean Hausas are the most balance?

People who are fvcking asslickers to rich men. Go stay in the north and testify about the awkward rate of “ranka dede-ing” hausa’s perform when they see rich men.
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by achimendy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

Jealousy is a bad spirit avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Myer(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

You’re a full blown r3t4rd, what do you mean Hausas are the most balance?

People who are fvcking asslickers to rich men. Go stay in the north and testify about the awkward rate of “ranka dede-ing” hausa’s perform when they see rich men.
Almost every one is humble before the rich. It is the law of life.
My point here is that regardless of you being rich, the Hausas respect/honor you.
Even the rich among them are mostly down to earth. They worship the same way, no special treatment. Of course there are exceptions.
It is simply their culture and what their religion (Islam) teaches and they practice.

Learn to express yourself without invective/insults. Not only does it speak of your upbringing but also your state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by etrange: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nothing is as painful as a mother's death. cry
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by otipoju(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Onefornaija26:

You think they are better than iaai or copart?

Those ones are for cars with damage.

Cargurus is for cars in good condition
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kingosytex:

But nawaoo! Things dey sup o!
How only Wizkid mama go born 13 people?

Rest in peace mama Starboy!
Nah. Wizzy's dad, Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun is proudly Muslim with two legally wedded wives. Although Wizzy's mum was his Christian wife. All two wives birthed 13 kids total.
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by sprints1: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
After sacrificing his Mom to renew potency all these naija and abroad artist fear them... anything for fame.. Satan controls the industry to appease him u must get him entertained by blood shed or releasing a loved one...
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

Nah. Wizzy's dad, Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun is proudly Muslim with two legally wedded wives. Although Wizzy's mum was his Christian wife. All two wives birthed 13 kids total.

That's lovely. I thought one person gave birth to 13 children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's lovely. I thought one person gave birth to 13 children.
I made an error. Na 3wives sef Alhaji marry not two. Wizkid himself confirmed it in a radio interview.
All 3wives birthed 13kids total---. 12girls grin grin grin Only one boy Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by dinero101(m): 5:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Apcsupport1:
only fools hate light and embrace 🌑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" / Chidinma's Moustache (Photos) / Kaffy Rocks Open Chest Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.