Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) (41427 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2023
He is now standing with only one leg. Only those with spiritual eyes will know
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Gggjhhj: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Hope say he no use her do plus.Cos we know no wetin kill her.Wizkid get money to keep her mama alive until she is 80.

Don't be an idiot bro, why would he use his mum, when he had everything before she died.

People die everyday, just pray you alive till old age, what concerns wealthy and death

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Omoobaiwa: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what

Anyone with cane l want to frog hell out of hater’s
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by StarGra: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2023
No wonder you are APC support.
Always yarning bulshit

Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afoyalan's 3 Vintage Cars In His Collection (photo) / Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.