Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos (24249 Views)

Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2023
Some of these people go drop the fuel for their face-me-I-slap-you rooms, come dey use their bonus data dey analysis the economic situation of Nigeria on Nairaland; even as hunger dey bite their stomach!
Ronu oooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2023
People will never learn.

I'm doubtful it is fuel though
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by iamfactor(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
No be Yarimo I dey see there so?
defending Ebola online has never been an easy task. I pray fire never guts his fooooo.lish @ss
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by naptu2: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Ishilove:
People will never learn.

What does fuel mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

They will never learn.

How I wish fire took care of them in their acts. The more people like these got burnt, the clearer the message will be to the society.

Na ur type dis evil thinking usually happen to due to ur evil thought
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2023
HenryWilliams:

This is Surulere, Lagos . A more enlightened part of the country.

It's just that these ones were never oppotuned to be in surulere at that time grin
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by NiceUpper: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2023
Don't blame those people. Hunger and frustration would make you see fire and you would still put your hand inside it. If I burn, I burn.

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Kobranet: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Just one spark just one
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2023
tojahh:
Hahahaha... I am not happy but something in me is wishing there's a spark undecided
The devil was shuffling Isreal and Gaza at that time.

You know the devil is not Omniscient and Omnipresent, else he might have prioritized the situation to make some quick Lagos, Nigerian barbecue before returning to marvel at his work in Isreal/Gaza. cool
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by sanya4good(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2023
What if there is fire
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2023
dawnomike:
I wonder when some Nigerians will learn...

They have learned. That is why they are all using plastic as you can see.
ANyone with metal in that location will be chased away with speed
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by prophetfire: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Taich:
One incident happened in Portharcourt sometime ago, a tanker laden with pms felled close to Oilmill and the road was cordoned off by residents and traffic redirected, all these were done before government stepped in. I will say the high level of hazard awareness and trainings in Phc played a part, an average person in Phc understands basic HSE as opposed to Lagos where you have more like a mix of everything.
Lagos is populated by descendants of fallen demons.
So they don't know safety precautions. grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by izubext007: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2023
My people perish for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2023
LikeAking:
I doubt it’s fuel..

Someone even parked a car ..

Cars are also driving on that road..
Try and reason well now, is it possible to park a car in that position with a fallen tanker? Dont you think that car is obviously involved in that accident?

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by coneh3ad: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu is right on removing subsidy. See them cheesy cheesy
FreestuffsNG come and carry your brodas

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by membranus: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2023
99thEnemy:

The devil was shuffling Isreal and Gaza at that time.

You know the devil is not Omniscient and Omnipresent, else he might have prioritized the situation to make some quick Lagos, Nigerian barbecue before returning to marvel at his work in Isreal/Gaza. cool

You are wicked.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2023
... suya in waiting...

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by APOPTOSIS: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Even Death is afraid of Nigerians now.
Honestly, Death is tired of Nigerians
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by obailala(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2023
The liquid looks like diesel, no risk!
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by occfx: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Rebuker:
Residents were observed cheerfully scooping fuel from a toppled tanker along Otedola Bridge in Lagos State. This is both bewildering and deeply concerning.

Do they not realize the inherent dangers of this activity, or is it a result of extreme poverty that has led them to disregard safety precautions? This behavior is hazardous and should be strongly condemned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3te38-_ykI

Agbado people, after consuming Thubv infested roasted corn, they now want to commit suicide on national TV just to bring disgrace to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Olat4421: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Dis people no Dey hear word. See d way Dey comfortable sit down risking deir life because of how much fuel
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Nigeria dey carry last
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Emuf: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Taich:
One incident happened in Portharcourt sometime ago, a tanker laden with pms felled close to Oilmill and the road was cordoned off by residents and traffic redirected, all these were done before government stepped in. I will say the high level of hazard awareness and trainings in Phc played a part, an average person in Phc understands basic HSE as opposed to Lagos where you have more like a mix of everything.

You are very correct. the presence of oil and gas companies in PHC has intensified safety awareness among the people.

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2023
naptu2:

What does fuel mean?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know what I mean. I meant PMS na cheesy
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by wrongnumber: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2023
BeigJawnson:

So what is diesel too if not fuel... Charcoal is also fuel, firewood is also fuel. Kerosene, diesel and petrol are also fuel ... Check your dictionary .... Petrol is not the only fuel....

Guy I know.

Its all about my contextual message.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by wrongnumber: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Ishilove:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know what I mean. I meant PMS na cheesy

Exactly.

Intelligence sometimes is about comprehending the contextual use of words.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by ericmor: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2023
cjudy:
No one is even scared to die again. Any scratch and boooom.

God help us

You will notice there is nothing like iron keg or bowl there. Na there way. If the place gut fire in another manner they don't expect now, they will want people to Start running helter skelter for their senseless behaviour. Fish brain full Nigeria walai
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by cjudy(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2023
ericmor:

You will notice there is nothing like iron keg or bowl there. Na there way. If the place gut fire in another manner they don't expect now, they will want people to Start running helter skelter for their senseless behaviour. Fish brain full Nigeria walai
I swear.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by ericmor: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Ishilove:
People will never learn.

Even a kerosene tanker that fell some years back then, we that stays over 900meters away from the scene self were moving our properties because the hazard was just too much and the way the fire was spreading that year was scary. Ordinary stove kerosene gut fire in a woman small shop yesterday, it was as if they mix gas with the kerosene
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by irichy100(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2023
The devil must had been asleep when this thing occurred, if not, he would had brought matches.

Too many misguided risk in this country...

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by hansomb: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2023
wrongnumber:
It's diesel not fuel
so diesel no be fuel. Will it not caught fire if there's a spark ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvelous Eguabor Molley Declared Missing (Photos) / My Experience With An Atm Swindler / Police Shoot Lorry Driver At Rhema University, Living Word Junction In Aba (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.