Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos (24287 Views)

Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2023
membranus:

You are wicked.
Why and how?🤔
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by creativehubb: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2023
The police are never available when needed, to save lives.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by shoprite: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2023
98% Nigerians never learn!

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by thatigboman: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Nicepoker:
Is diesel not fuel?
very funny. u know it's only petrol that Nigerians call fuel. they dont know that diesel is fuel as well.

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2023
SoNature:

You are very right. I have taught HSE for several years. It sells in Port Harcourt (where many people hope to get an oil job) than Lagos State. I have lived in the two cities. Safety awareness is high in Port Harcourt.

Does that safety awareness include ability to give CPR and engage in BLS? Cause I have seen accidents in PH and the handling of the injured has not been different from the rest of the country. Appalling and shambolic

1 Like

Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by SoNature(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Does that safety awareness include ability to give CPR and engage in BLS? Cause I have seen accidents in PH and the handling of the injured has not been different from the rest of the country. Appalling and shambolic

Even as a safety officer in Nigeria, I would never give someone CPR. You will go in for what you know nothing about. It seems you have forgotten where you live.

What I meant is that PH people are more safety-aware because many young people do the training in the hopes of getting an oil job.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
There are lots of foolish people in this country....

They haven't learned anything........
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=126371117]learn what?

The hardship your useless government inflicted on them?

How can a normal human being reason properly when all Tinubu's regime does is to create more and more anti people policies?

They know it could be fatal, ignition, explosion is possible. But they continued. Because that fuel can sustain and provide them with food for few days.

So na today fuel scooping start? Some of you will just come online and be talking thrash
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by kaludestiny10(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
How many of our so called rich men and women or their family members will want to endanger their lives by scooping petrol from a falling fuel tank. Poverty can make some people to act in an irrational manner.
tosyne2much:
I beg to disagree.. This isn't the about current situation of Nigeria

Nigerians are just filled with greed.. Even if the economy is very friendly, people will still endanger their lives to scoop fuel in a fallen tanker

Even in the 90s people were still doing this nonsense
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Dreament(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
That should be diesel. Fuel kwa.... Scooping fuel like this without it going inflame is very rear
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by Exceed15: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Our people no dey hear word.
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by ibechris(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is not fuel
Re: Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos by eepeepook: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ilamina:
That must have been paradise

I love the smell of fuel

I will could drink all of it
I will always announce it that you children on Nairaland suffer mental issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Benue Prisons Command Bury Inmate Killed By Fulani Without Family's Consent(pics / Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.