Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man (1242 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Two Sisters Fight Over Boy Friend And Commit Suicide From The 5th Floors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Antell95(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2023
I cannot believe my eyes. Does it mean husbands are really scarce that our women become so desperate?

Yet,

These Under 25 are still doing shakara..

Now I see why Ned Nwoko is shopping for them like Groceries 😭

1 Like

Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Fahvvy: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2023
First of...
Where's the indication that this man is broke? undecided... Cause women will not marry a man who they feel can't take care of their basic needs at the very least undecided...

Secondly...
For this man to leave her and go for her kid sister, it's proof that the kid sister is obviously a better choice long term than she ever was and there's nothing wrong with that undecided...

Abi is she expecting the man to marry her when he has seen a better option that is ready to commit to him? undecided...

1 Like

Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Reminderz: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2023
if he's really useless as you've purported, they wouldn't have been fighting over him... but opposite is the case here... hardly will a woman fight for something that's not really worth, unlike the men that can go all the way for a woman that doesn't even offer them anything and far below their level...

1 Like

Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Antell95(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:
if he's really useless as you've purported, they wouldn't have been fighting over him... but opposite is the case here... hardly will a woman fight for something that's not really worth, unlike the men that can go all the way for a woman that doesn't even offer them anything and far below their level...

That single act of Having an affair with two sisters renders him USELESS

Where is the shame?
Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Reminderz: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Antell95:

That single act of Having an affair with two sisters renders him USELESS
Where is the shame?
what about two useless sisters having an affair with the same man?

1 Like

Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by Antell95(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:

what about two useless sisters having an affair with the same man?

Normally, that gender no just get morals lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by NonsenseRubbish: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
I won’t lie tho it is fighting over one man. Broke shaming asides. But you see the human heart and this life ehnn… they both act in different ways 😄
This is the journey they chose to follow.
A lot be happening in this life brethen believe that
Re: Two Foolish Sisters Fight Over One Useless Broke Man by narite: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
It not like husband are getting scarce. Every Saturday people are getting married and spending lavishly on weddings even in this current backward economy. Women snatching other women husband is majorly due to greed, lack of conscience and a low self esteem mentality.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Two Packs Of Bubble Gum In My Sister's Cupboard. This Is Addiction! / She Refused To Work After I Became Rich- Man Laments Divorce / Save My Soul!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.