Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) (60378 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by NairaOcean: 12:19pm On Mar 21
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by ValCon888: 1:21pm On Mar 21
They deserve each other. Birds of the same feather must flock together.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Af0nja: 2:54pm On Mar 21
NOGFAB challenge. Whose got the best no gree for anybody meme? We have a gift for you.

Share your best memes and tag @nogfab2024 on Twitter plus the hashtag #nogreeforanybody.

#meme #nigeria #nogfab #nogreeforanybody

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21
Wetin she wear?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Smitaro100(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21
2 matured idiots. grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Pootle: 3:04pm On Mar 21
no gree thats the word

8 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Anijay1212(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21
Op i need the video please.
I want know who won the fight.
angry sad sad angry

9 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by columbus007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21
Make the guy stop rough handling her now abi he wan test her clothes. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by NairaOcean: 3:12pm On Mar 21
Anijay1212:
Op i need the video please.
I want know who won the fight.
angry sad sad angry

If I should post the video, YouTube will remove it, citing nudity. That is why I refused to post it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Tozocalamity: 3:23pm On Mar 21
The guy don Bleep e no want pay her . Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Sirhush(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21
Young lady no be free God give you ni

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Obierika(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:
A hookup woman and her client engaged in a fierce altercation over a disputed payment balance. Eyewitnesses were left shocked and disturbed as what started as a private business transaction turned into a violent public clash, leading the hookup woman to seize her client's phone in retaliation during a heated payment dispute. shocked The situation quickly escalated as the client, agitated and furious, shouted for the return of his phone, leading to a dramatic altercation that shocked bystanders.

Lies!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21
Nothing is as embarrassing as this,I mean for the guy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Anunakeeh: 3:45pm On Mar 21
Sirhush:
Young lady no be free God give you ni

I wonder oo. Something they got free and then decided to be selling. Well they are not to be really blamed.

The foools and iddiots buying and paying are to be blamed gbamusolutely.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21
Looks like this is that Childoofdoom guy on Nairaland that is always going to brothels and clashing with ashawo angry grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21
Na wao
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21
Obviously Allen Avenue kind of dress.

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by RickyJesus: 4:03pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This isn’t hookup story judging from the picture, the dude has a bicycle so it’s not possible they are having a hookup issue, either the guy mistakenly bashed the girl with him bicycle and her phone or something fell and got spoilt that’s the story here
The hookup story is more believeable than this crap.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by RickyJesus: 4:05pm On Mar 21
Dyfynezz12:
Nothing is as embarrassing as this,I mean for the guy
Nothing like that, na why she wan run street.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by marlow1962(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21
NairaOcean:

If I should post the video, YouTube will remove it, citing nudity. That is why I refused to post it.
Post on Twitter and share the link here

15 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by id4sho(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21
No gree for anybody tongue
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by josh123(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21
He cum finish eye clear

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by marsup: 5:09pm On Mar 21
I hate it when people look tacky, in the name of trying to be sexy.
It's appalling and painful to watch.

8 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Caramia2020(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21
Celebrity olosho n custo
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21
See bwess

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Nackzy: 8:00pm On Mar 21
Ashaawo
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21
The apostle must hear of this grinshocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Cantonese: 8:00pm On Mar 21
What a life!

What o. Na the woman breast be that or rotten pawpaw?

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Breatheon: 8:00pm On Mar 21
undecided
Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by Lovenorth: 8:00pm On Mar 21
Oga pay for the service rendered. You enjoyed the body, she must enjoy the money, even though I don't endorse prostitutions

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) by bassdow: 8:01pm On Mar 21
l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.