Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

This Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life-wizkid Speech At Mum’s Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life-wizkid Speech At Mum’s Burial (511 Views)

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

This Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life-wizkid Speech At Mum’s Burial by Davnews1: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Wizkid Gives Emotional Speech at Mum’s Burial: “This Is the Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt in My Life

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDqv6UhRD0

“I have no words to describe the pain that I feel. I know everyone in my family shares this pain with me, but I know God in his infinite mercies is going to... it's impossible for the pain to go away so I’m not going to say take away the pain, but He's going to comfort us. The pain is profound, it hurts deeply, It’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt in my life. I’m lost but I pray God comforts every one of us. I just want to thank everyone here today, I didn’t even believe I’d be able to do this tonight but I just want to thank my sisters, Sister Yetunde, Sister Lara, Busayo and my family, my dad, Brother Segun, Bose, Fausat, my mums sisters, and her brothers, Uncle Sanya, Aunty Labisi, everybody and I just hope that God is going to help us through this pain.”

The video of Wizkid’s emotional speech at his mother’s wake service got a number of the singer’s fans very moved as they joined to sympathise over his loss.

Read some of their comments below:

mikkytorino: “I don’t like seeing big wiz like this.”

adedamolabtc_001: “Man is so down, but because him no talk about MOH’s dead they thought he doesn’t care. His mom was his confidant. I pray my mom live long

meet.evano:
“For those that have not lost a parent, u won’t understand wat Wiz is going through! He is just trying to be strong cos he is a celebrity!! Painful as hell.”

Adelakuntufayl:
“May our parents live long to witness our stardom! May they reap the fruits of their labor!”

ekwemephamous001:
“Na only him know watin him De face, because no body go fit understand, may God comfort you big wiz.”

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1558354-wizkid-emotional-speech-mums-burial-deepest-pain-ive-felt-life/

Re: This Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life-wizkid Speech At Mum’s Burial by Kingsleyjonah: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
So sad seeing your mum kick the bucket as a last born of the family
Re: This Is The Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt In My Life-wizkid Speech At Mum’s Burial by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Davnews1:
Wizkid Gives Emotional Speech at Mum’s Burial: “This Is the Deepest Pain I’ve Ever Felt in My Life

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDqv6UhRD0

“I have no words to describe the pain that I feel. I know everyone in my family shares this pain with me, but I know God in his infinite mercies is going to... it's impossible for the pain to go away so I’m not going to say take away the pain, but He's going to comfort us. The pain is profound, it hurts deeply, It’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt in my life. I’m lost but I pray God comforts every one of us. I just want to thank everyone here today, I didn’t even believe I’d be able to do this tonight but I just want to thank my sisters, Sister Yetunde, Sister Lara, Busayo and my family, my dad, Brother Segun, Bose, Fausat, my mums sisters, and her brothers, Uncle Sanya, Aunty Labisi, everybody and I just hope that God is going to help us through this pain.”

The video of Wizkid’s emotional speech at his mother’s wake service got a number of the singer’s fans very moved as they joined to sympathise over his loss.

Read some of their comments below:

mikkytorino: “I don’t like seeing big wiz like this.”

adedamolabtc_001: “Man is so down, but because him no talk about MOH’s dead they thought he doesn’t care. His mom was his confidant. I pray my mom live long

meet.evano:
“For those that have not lost a parent, u won’t understand wat Wiz is going through! He is just trying to be strong cos he is a celebrity!! Painful as hell.”

Adelakuntufayl:
“May our parents live long to witness our stardom! May they reap the fruits of their labor!”

ekwemephamous001:
“Na only him know watin him De face, because no body go fit understand, may God comfort you big wiz.”

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1558354-wizkid-emotional-speech-mums-burial-deepest-pain-ive-felt-life/

Una expect am give FICTIONAL? koyemi na

Odumodublvck: Why I Shunned Request To Meet Davido / Model Voted Italy’s ‘most Handsome’ Quits To Become Priest At 21 / Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him