Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) (25658 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by inoki247: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Lol
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
O deep

O deeper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TinubuThief: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by incogni2o: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Correct, not by Sir only
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Zooposki:
Religious men and narcissism like 5 and 6
Very narcissistic bunch indeed! undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Rachael443(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Just imagine this
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TruthsFM: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
emmabest2000:

O deeper
seriously oooo

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Ajengb: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
you just spoke my mind. i was looking at the face and be like...... no be Soul - E Baba dey here be this ni...

RingRoadMafia:
Emmanuel Okose AKA Soul-E Baba.

Gen Z kids won't know him.

18 comments and not single person knows that this Pastor once had a smash hit song with 2Baba

18 comments and not a single person knows that this guy used to be married to his sugar mommy whom he ripped off and used the proceeds of her funds to set up a church.

Goes to show the age spectrum of people here and why one shouldn't engage just about anyone in a discussion or an argument here.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Ask him to say it in vernacular and see him contradicting himself. Lies and obfuscation are fashionable in English Language
In Yoruba language it means the same "Bu Ola fun" respect and honour
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Olaolex: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Ask him to say it in vernacular and see him contradicting himself. Lies and obfuscation are fashionable in English Language
I am tempted to agree with you.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by money121(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ok
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
It is wrong for a woman to respect her husband , it’s Honour that man need — Apostle Okose

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nE53HRyiK0/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ufEHJOwYY

Honour.......respect.......🤔

Can WAEC please post this man's certificate?

I want to check something.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by RingRoadMafia: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ajengb:
you just spoke my mind. i was looking at the face and be like...... no be Soul - E Baba dey here be this ni...

Lol, na him 🤣
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Ijaya123: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
It is wrong for a woman to respect her husband , it’s Honour that man need — Apostle Okose

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nE53HRyiK0/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ufEHJOwYY

How do you honour someone you don't respect? All these so call men of whatever they call themselves.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by haphizz57(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Even QURAN, BIBLE & TRADITION are aganist dat rubbish. Fake man of God everywhr now adays. Ladies if u listen to dis man u ll remain single foreva

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Bighead95(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin na this kind yeye talk dey make Muslims dey take use mock christians....
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by NOwazobia: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
People just dey confuse themselves with English.

The notice me competition is really a big industry in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by clems88(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
He got himself confused. Those words work together
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by haphizz57(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
No come currupt our women mind. Just because ur Mama no dey respect ur Father
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by tfelicityk(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Is it path to salvation?
People are now deviating from preaching salvation, values in the Holy scripture and using manipulating words to destroy some good doctrines .
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Raf4: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Respect begets honour.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by keemsleek(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Respect is earned. Honor is given.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Tommydare(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Big lie. Money can't buy you honour from a woman. U must be a teenager for saying that
SoNature:
These woke women can only honour you if you have stinking money and have no regards for them. Try get respect first, honour is asking for too much.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by emerged01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is junk not healthy for the spirit. I just pity their followers that swallow everything they spit out.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Allisgud: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Whats the different between respect and honour,it's sounds like honouring is the higher tax of respecting
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by simplesearch: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
False teaching and teachers in the name of woke. God expressly command that women respect and reverence their own husband,

In Ephesians 5:33, Paul says, ” … let the wife see that she respects her husband.”
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by jahsharon: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Una don start

Imagine your wife going this kind of church

She go fit wake up one morning deck you say na wetin pastor talk

I will throw her out and replace her with her sister immediately. No time to check time
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by CooldipoMPS: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Attention wanted.....

Attention gotten!

grin
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Bulletproofgt: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na church members wey contributed to buy amplifier and microphone for u to talk rubbish i go blame. Idiot unemployed fool
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
This man dey confuse himself
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by billyG(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Am confused self, pastor soul E baba make me not to know what honor means.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Chibuzoripob: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin this people that open SHOP and call it CHURCH sad..Yeye man wan scatter person home..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.