Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) (25650 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by panetog: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
If u going to his church stop paying ur tithe n offering
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Chibuzoripob: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin scammer cheesy grin
Taylor94:
Una don start

Imagine your wife going this kind of church

She go fit wake up one morning deck you say na wetin pastor talk
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Everyman thinks he's wise
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Chibuzoc(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Ask him to say it in vernacular and see him contradicting himself. Lies and obfuscation are fashionable in English Language

Imagine our ancestors signing agreements written in English without knowing the language.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TruthsFM: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Honour.......respect.......🤔

Can WAEC please post this man's certificate?

I want to check something.
lol you are very funny no be small

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TruthsFM: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ijaya123:

How do you honour someone you don't respect? All these so call men of whatever they call themselves.
toor, you have some point here seriously
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
My time are too precious to me, there are certain topics or comments I don’t bother to read.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by lacasera14(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Can you honor someone and disrespect the person? Won't that be contradictory abi he wants to trend

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
NIGERIANS are truly suffering in the hands of these men called Apostles. Completely authors of confusion.
These men do more damage than our politicians, except they're already on same page of destruction.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Mummyfour(f): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Emmanuel Okose AKA Soul-E Baba.

Gen Z kids won't know him...

18 comments and not single person knows that this Pastor once had a smash hit song with 2Baba and another one with Wizkid. Yes, THE Grammy Award winning Big Wiz!

18 comments and not a single person knows that this guy used to be married to his sugar mommy whom he ripped off and used the proceeds of the funds to set up a church.

This goes to show the age spectrum of the people here and why one shouldn't engage just about anyone in a discussion or an argument here.

Soul E may be a real man of God, a scammer, or a false prophet. But that doesn't take away the fact that this guy right here is Nigerian Music Royalty.

Go to YouTube and stream "Soul E Baba Dey Here", see for yourself.
I know him very well. We grew up In the same area in Lagos. I am still in touch with him. He has a church in one of the surbubs in Abujà.
He used to play basketball then with my younger brothers.

I know about the scandal with his older wife then..
His song soul E baba dey here was a hit and still played at times on radio by DJs that weren't even old enough to know him then when he sang the song 😂.life no balance.

Meanwhile, I don old o.
You sef na baba legend you be🚶

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
lacasera14:
Can you honor someone and disrespect the person? Won't that be contradictory abi he wants to trend
Nigerians are truly suffering in the hands of these gods of men. It's deeply sardonic.
Politicians go knack Nigerians from Left the side...
Pastors/Iman/Apostles go knack them from the Right.
Most Nigerians are just helpless.
Double Tragedy facing Nigerians cry cry cry
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by lagosrd: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Some people should just be stopped from having useless spaces they used in misinforming innocent women and ruining people's marriages due to their idiotic thinking .
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Myer(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Una don start

Imagine your wife going this kind of church

She go fit wake up one morning deck you say na wetin pastor talk

The challenge is that people just use words loosely without even searching for the meaning of the words.

Respect and Honor are actually synonyms. So how do you honor some one whom you do not respect, and vice versa?

Perhaps he meant respect in the African way of curtseying. Either way, respect/honor is reciprocal.
However bible specifically commands wives to respect their husbands because a man needs to be respected just as a woman needs to be loved.

It is the respect that strokes the ego of the man, especially publicly and makes him trust and love his wife more.
It is the genuine love that strokes the ego of the wife especially before others, and makes her trust her husband more.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by jojothaiv(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Ask him to say it in vernacular and see him contradicting himself. Lies and obfuscation are fashionable in English Language
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by frog12: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
our pastors are always the worst. they usually don't understand what they preach
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Olaneyo007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Strategy of growing church members, and him know say ma women Dey go church pass
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by donbenie(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Zooposki:

Even the Bible calls men that cannot provide for their families worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 5:8 - But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
So the Bible said a broke man should not be respected?
Is that the case?
If you are broke,you shouldn't be respected in your house?
Therefore,how much worth and respect you have as a family man is dependent on your ability to provide?
And what then is a woman's worth and respect in the family, dependent on?

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by wrongnumber: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Respect and honour are similar.

Nevertheless, he made a valid point.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by macho44(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Emmanuel Okose AKA Soul-E Baba.

Gen Z kids won't know him...

18 comments and not single person knows that this Pastor once had a smash hit song with 2Baba and another one with Wizkid. Yes, THE Grammy Award winning Big Wiz!

18 comments and not a single person knows that this guy used to be married to his sugar mommy whom he ripped off and used the proceeds of the funds to set up a church.

This goes to show the age spectrum of the people here and why one shouldn't engage just about anyone in a discussion or an argument here.

Soul E may be a real man of God, a scammer, or a false prophet. But that doesn't take away the fact that this guy right here is Nigerian Music Royalty.

Go to YouTube and stream "Soul E Baba Dey Here", see for yourself.
U sef too dey in a hurry to type.
Remember 2face's "E Be Like Say", Soul'E did the intro grin

Oh my God, oh, oh, oh
E be like say dey wan' tell us wetin we never hear before
2Baba dey here plus Soul-E Baba dey here
Zapadapadap, dapadap de dapadap
Da dapadap de, da dapadap de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
All these attention seeking men😏 I refuse to watch the nonsense
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by wrongnumber: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Atolu01:
Confused lots. Always having the audacity to demand what they are incapable of giving. Respect, and honour, is reciprocal. Untamed gender.

If you are a lady, you may find it hard to keep a man with this mindset.

No pun intended
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by achimendy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
It is wrong for a woman to respect her husband , it’s Honour that man need — Apostle Okose

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nE53HRyiK0/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ufEHJOwYY

What's the difference between honor and respect?

Something is really wrong with this man.
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Young duu get sense pass you
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Giltexo: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mehn he is making sense ...people only rush to comment without listening to the message
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by RingRoadMafia: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
macho44:

U sef too dey in a hurry to type.
Remember 2face's "E Be Like Say", Soul'E did the intro grin

Oh my God, oh, oh, oh
E be like say dey wan' tell us wetin we never hear before
2Baba dey here plus Soul-E Baba dey here
Zapadapadap, dapadap de dapadap
Da dapadap de, da dapadap de

O.G I dey loyal!

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by RingRoadMafia: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mummyfour:
I know him very well. We grew up In the same area in Lagos. I am still in touch with him. He has a church in one of the surbubs in Abujà.
He used to play basketball then with my younger brothers.

I know about the scandal with his older wife then..
His song soul E baba dey here was a hit and still played at times on radio by DJs that weren't even old enough to know him then when he sang the song 😂.life no balance.

Meanwhile, I don old o.
You sef na baba legend you be🚶

Mommah I hail you ma 🙌
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Magabush1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Honour means a very high respect, so what's the difference between honour and Respect. Man is just using words to confuse his listeners . Respect/honour means one and same thing . How could Sarah have honoured Abraham without respect . That's why she referred to him as ,my Lord .

TruthsFM:
It is wrong for a woman to respect her husband , it’s Honour that man need — Apostle Okose

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nE53HRyiK0/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ufEHJOwYY
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TruthsFM: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Magabush1:
Honour means a very high respect, so what's the difference between honour and Respect. Man is just using words to confuse his listeners . Respect/honour means one and same thing . How could Sarah have honoured Abraham without respect . That's why she referred to him as ,my Lord .

toor you are on point here

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by TruthsFM: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
achimendy:

What's the difference between honor and respect?

Something is really wrong with this man.
toor

1 Like

Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Banhammy717: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Christianity needs regulations
Re: It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) by Atolu01: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
wrongnumber:

If you are a lady, you may find it hard to keep a man with this mindset.

No pun intended

If you are a man or whatever, you may find it hard to keep a woman, and earn genuine regard, with this mindset. No pun seen. No smelly abusive gender deserves to be kept. Neither am I interested in keeping narcissistic, abusive, self-centered nonsense. The point is that you should mind your business, respect boundaries and women, and stop abusing women; whilst still feeling evilly entitled to their respect. I reiterate, respect, and honour, is reciprocal. Useless self-centered destructive person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.