Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! (197 Views)

Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud / Eight Banks Lose N1.9bn To Fraud In One Year / How My Bank, My Mobile Network Conspired With Armed Robbers To Fraud Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by Mosba: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2023
BANKERS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE HELP!

After logging into Internet Banking (Not been doing that before though) , I discover with dismay that I have an unpaid Salary advance loan of N5,000 with current loan balance of N34,403.99 and increasing !.
This is strange to me because it was never in my bank transaction history and the concern bank has never at any time contacted me to pay any such loan. More so, that account has been my salary account since 2016 when I started receiving monthly income and the (fraudulent?) loan was never deducted.
I contacted one of the bank customer service officer who told me the loan was collected back in 2010! Remember it is tagged salary advance which I am sure I didn't collect and which even if I did it should have been deducted from my subsequent allawee. Up until 2010 when I started my NYSC I have never received any monthly stipend.
Each time I think about it I get scared because what if the (name withheld for now) bank had confronted me with a purported loan of N50,000 and a loan balance of N2m or more now?
Please what should I do and how?
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by eyenogoquiet(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2023
NA ACCESS DAIMOND BANK ABI grin
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by Mosba: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2023
No but please what should I do I didn't want to pay that loan?
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by princeade86(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Go to their bank straight and let them explain
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by princeade86(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
eyenogoquiet:
NA ACCESS DAIMOND BANK ABI grin
lol. U sabi them wella
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by jackmrandy: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Mosba:
BANKERS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE HELP!

After logging into Internet Banking (Not been doing that before though) , I discover with dismay that I have an unpaid Salary advance loan of N5,000 with current loan balance of N34,403.99 and increasing !.
This is strange to me because it was never in my bank transaction history and the concern bank has never at any time contacted me to pay any such loan. More so, that account has been my salary account since 2016 when I started receiving monthly income and the (fraudulent?) loan was never deducted.
I contacted one of the bank customer service officer who told me the loan was collected back in 2010! Remember it is tagged salary advance which I am sure I didn't collect and which even if I did it should have been deducted from my subsequent allawee. Up until 2010 when I started my NYSC I have never received any monthly stipend.
Each time I think about it I get scared because what if the (name withheld for now) bank had confronted me with a purported loan of N50,000 and a loan balance of N2m or more now?
Please what should I do and how?

loan balance of 2million or how much? did you collect any load with your account in the past may be for business? when ever they call you again, tell them to produce your account statement with all the inflow and especially when the credit of that loan they are claimning, was deposited into your acccount.

1 Like

Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by Mosba: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2023
jackmrandy:

loan balance of 2million or how much? did you collect any load with your account in the past may be for business? when ever they call you again, tell them to produce your account statement with all the inflow and especially when the credit of that loan they are claimning, was deposited into your acccount.

Not 2m but it's just logical, if they confronted me with a loan balance of N34k plus now they could have said I owed much more you know?
Re: Bank Attempting To Fraud Me Help!!! by jackmrandy: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Mosba:

Not 2m but it's just logical, if they confronted me with a loan balance of N34k plus now they could have said I owed much more you know?

ok

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Ideas For Student To Start With At Least 20k-50k / How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? / Lawyer Incites People Against AAS CEO, Jesame Micheal Alleges Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.