Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (27056 Views)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by tonididdy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
If I talk na ..Dem go say I be abokis sympathiser

So make Isreal do as Dem Like

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by sedIoyol(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Lolz hahaha
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Chetas81(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
IF I WERE THE IDF, NO CHOCROCHE WILL ESCAPE THE SHOW,I CANNOT SEE MY LOVE ONE BEING BEHEAD, SEND THEM FIRE HOLY GHOST FIRE

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by seunayantokun(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Those who love life are leaving already.

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by HITdemUP: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Typical of terrorists. Always looking for civilians to use as human shields, when under attack.
Igbotic comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by obinna58(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
But their leaders evacuated their families

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by kaludestiny10(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
The warnings are not needed because I believe that every Palestinian is a potential Hamas member.

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by omenziate(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Gaza residents wey don run finish. Hamas Dey find who dem wan put for trouble , even dem no go stay .
Crase people

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Lovenorth: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
I love Hamas
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Giftexx: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Did Hamas notify Isreal of the SURPRISE attack?
Israeal na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CoronaVirusPro: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by GYBABA(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Asking them to stay to keep using them as shield. Nonsense terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by osazsky(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
As a Muslim,I like the way Israel is bombing Palestine and killing those Muslim terrorist trying to spoil the teachings of Islam..until we Muslim condemn Hamas and all other terrorist gp we will not know peace.mohameed taught us to love and live in peace .Israel should wipe out the whole of Palestine for supporting Hamas .this is coming from a Muslim and I enjoyed our worship today at the mosque

12 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by alizma: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
They want to use the civilians as human shield but the civilians already know that Israel is not out for a joke.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CJStarz: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

So someone tells you to leave your home, to go where?
U see why u be aboki? Is it not better to leave to nowhere and remain alive than stay back and die a painful death?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by finallybusy: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fourteen year olds with no understanding of the world are posting memes again. Tufia!

Anybody who chooses to stay should not blame Israel for casualties.

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Fiscus105(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wen the rain of bombs fall after the expiration of ultimatum, you guys will run to Aljazera as usual to showcase yourself as victims of wars.

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CJStarz: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Would you rather they be used as human shield for the terrorists? undecided
No mind the Hamas guy

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Amaggedon: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Is this good advice? undecided
They want to use them as human shield. Typical of terrorist .

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by osazsky(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
osazsky:
As a Muslim,I like the way Israel is bombing Palestine and killing those Muslim terrorist trying to spoil the teachings of Islam..until we Muslim condemn Hamas and all other terrorist gp we will not know peace.mohameed taught us to love and live in peace .Israel should wipe out the whole of Palestine for supporting Hamas .this is coming from a Muslim and I enjoyed our worship today at the mosque
true talk

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by azulkaraye: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Gaza dat
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by jahsharon: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
SensualMan:
When Israel finish dealing with the goat f*cking Muhammad, Allah will be forced to renounce terrorism and there would be world peace.

I wonder why UK government still accommodate these goat fu*ckers in the country.

Spits on Muhammad!
Spits on the st*pid Allah!
AllahuAkbar suck my c*ck!

This your generational inherited mental disorder has no cure
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Botragelad:
Then Israel will have no other choice but to bomb and destroy them all. Hamas won't stop using civilians as shelter. Cowards.
True that, say Cheese grin
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by DrAda(f): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
I believe a cease fire on both sides is now in order. Too many needless lives lost and counting

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Solsix(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

So someone tells you to leave your home, to go where?
Or alternatively u can stay and die
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by jahsharon: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
osazsky:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it, before it stops you just as it stops those before you.

If not that you are mentally imbalance ni, then you will know that the generational war is not religious, but purely political and fuelled by the evil US and EU. This particular episode was initiated by Russia to divert the attention of the foolish West and it has done that. US and UK have already sent warships and missiles to support Israel and destroy Palestine, and that is very interesting to me. The West has forgotten Ukraine, by the time they remember Ukraine again, Russia would have turned Ukraine into a very big farmland
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by alizma: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
They want to use them as shield but it won't work. Israel is going into Gaza tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
CJStarz:

U see why u be aboki? Is it not better to leave to nowhere and remain alive than stay back and die a painful death?

They're landlocked in that area by the same people telling them to leave. And I aske where would they go? It is inside the sea?

You just come here to say NOWHERE. Does that statement even make sense to you as well?
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Rahkman: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Where's the cover ?
southern gaza embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by jrusky(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

They are coward bro. Dey will look for trouble and when the trouble is dish to them they hide behind innocent civilian as escaping route.....

Very stupid animals and a bloody cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Rahkman: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Where's the cover ?
northern gaza embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition / New Zealand Officially Enters 2022 / Sky TV Reporters Covering The War In Kyiv Come Under Heavy Gunfire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.