Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (27041 Views)

IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by themanderon: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
The demon behind the religion of Islam is a terrible one. It doesn't make people think and that is why most Arab countries are theatres of bloodshed. Just like the north.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by tctrills: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

So someone tells you to leave your home, to go where?
No, wait for the bombing. Don't you see Egypt in the south?
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by zikter(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
jahsharon:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it, before it stops you just as it stops those before you.

If not that you are mentally imbalance ni, then you will know that the generational war is not religious, but purely political and fuelled by the evil US and EU. This particular episode was initiated by Russia to divert the attention of the foolish West and it has done that. US and UK have already sent warships and missiles to support Israel and destroy Palestine, and that is very interesting to me. The West has forgotten Ukraine, by the time they remember Ukraine again, Russia would have turned Ukraine into a very big farmland
Kai,nairaland analysts. Na wao
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Dont evacuate keh

You no dey see bomb?

Ahh bros I no understand oo, will Hamaz be able to protect them , because that should be the question to ask...
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by tctrills: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
CBR100:

It will be foolish for Dem to leave their land
Isreal plan is to annex the northern Gaza

Dey should stay by the tym isreal will kill 50,000-100,000 civilian dey will go back .....at least the remaining 1million will have sth to all Homeland ......from 23,000sq.m isreal has collect am remain 365sq.m for Gaza

And u still want Dem to evacuate again
Ole...thief make Dem remain there
Oga it was Israel that free gave them Gaza in 2005. No one forced Israel to give up Gaza in the first place. If they stay, it's clear they are part of Hamas

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Morphinne: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Where's the cover ?
Then in their next life, they should not breed nor harbor terrorists. A society that harbors terrorists surely loves terrorism. Israel is even being humane in this war compared to the 2014 and 2018 wars because the over 1000 Israelis killed in cold blood last weekend weren’t warned about any impending attack, they were humans too undecided
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Blackdisciple(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
malcom1X:
The real reason for this war.

Bros the war has been there from onset and the Arab world couldn't do shit but they are still trying till today so why shun the war and talk peace so that innocent people can live in peace ..
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CBR100: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
MrPaul2:

Did I hear you say 100,000 civilian and they will stop? Go and find out how many civilians died during Biafra war. Hope you read or had the there has been no supply of food, water, electricity and other basic amenities since Monday. They don't even need bullet, basic needs alone will kill them before the war end

How many ppl died during the baifra??
And igbo ppl no bounce back and later dominate the trading sector of Nigeria economy

Oga human being u will need to kill Dem 100% b4 u can claim victory (after all it all started from just 2 persons Adam and Eve)
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CBR100: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
tctrills:

Oga it was Israel that free gave them Gaza in 2005. No one forced Israel to give up Gaza in the first place. If they stay, it's clear they are part of Hamas

Isreal no give Dem Gaza ......isreal box them inside Gaza (the world largest open prison)
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by adams123: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=SensualMan post=126384315]When Israel finish dealing with the goat f*cking Muhammad, Allah will be forced to renounce terrorism and there would be world peace.

I wonder why UK government still accommodate these goat fu*ckers in the country.

Spits on Muhammad!
Spits on the st*pid Allah!

You are a BASTARD MONKEY for insulting prophet Muhammad and GOD ALMIGHTY.. May the course of ALMIGHTY GOD(ALLAH) be upon you!
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CBR100: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bighead95:

Ahhh Omo you wicked oooo grin grin grin grin grin police sopos arrest you for weytin you dey yarn for mouth

Me and you don't even know the type of death we go still die
Maybe nah car accident or illness wey Dem go dey post our picture for FB for donation
Or maybe house collapse

Or maybe even assassination with gun we no know now

Death no be big deal (even Angel of death will also die )
If they need their Homeland dey must be ready to sacrifice much more than dat .....(go ask China in second world war against imperial Japan)
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Blackdisciple(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

And that's why I said Run to where?

Run to anywhere...

IDF gave them directives..

Bros lemme tell you when you hear there's an issue and you will need to move Pls don't hesitate cos I learnt from #EndSars matter, I will not put it here cos it's a long story..
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Amayabor1: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Darlingtina08:

I don't think so
👇

Why don't you think so? They will be caught in the crossfire if they don't evacuate!
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Amayabor1: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Isreal already told them where to go. They should go south of Wadi Gaza. If they do not move and they are killed in the crossfire, that's their business!
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Amayabor1:

Why don't you think so? They will be caught in the crossfire if they don't evacuate!

Really?
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by b3llo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
malcom1X:
The real reason for this war.

The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemy.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by mayor1814: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cowards. Y not face Israeli forces urself. Y hide behind innocent civilians? Hamas starting something they cannot finish.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by gaddafe(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rilwayne001:

You know what's funny? A similar scenario played out in 2002 in Lagos, when bombs started going off. I saw as the bombs were flying off from the cantonment and exploding wherever it hits, I saw fire and people running Helter skelta. Many people ran away from their homes and perished in the canal. Those that stayed back and resisted the urge to run away survived without a scratch. I don't pray to be in that Palestine situation but if I find myself there, I'm not sure I will run. My choice will either be to pick a gun and defend myself from the ground assault or to stay and die from the missiles.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CJStarz: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Oil dey your head 🤣🤣🤣

gannod:

You dey mind am. Why him no dey wait for boko haram or bandits?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by OgaTheTop2: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Typical of terrorists. Always looking for civilians to use as human shields, when under attack.
Exactly.. Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by malcom1X: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Bros the war has been there from onset and the Arab world couldn't do shit but they are still trying till today so why shun the war and talk peace so that innocent people can live in peace ..

Israel being on that location na insult to them.
Because even as they try to conquer other nations. That particular place is a big problem.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by tctrills: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
CBR100:

Isreal no give Dem Gaza ......isreal box them inside Gaza (the world largest open prison)
You are living in an alternative universe. Now in the real universe, Israel handed Gaza to the Palestinians in 2005.
Israeli families were removed, no single Jew remained in the city and the Palestinians took over.
You could have done a little google search before replying.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Ingocof(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Unfortunately the Arab and Islamic countries are using the lives of Palestine to play kite, many of these nations support Hamas in their act of terrorism but none of them is ready to take Palestinians as refugees in their own country, even some of them have no economic, political ties with HAMAS but they give a lot of support to them to carry out acts of terrorism.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by adams123: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
themanderon:
The demon behind the religion of Islam is a terrible one. It doesn't make people think and that is why most Arab countries are theatres of bloodshed. Just like the north.

How about the blood shedding in the south eastern part of Nigeria?
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Wizmj4real(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
CBR100:

It will be foolish for Dem to leave their land
Isreal plan is to annex the northern Gaza

Dey should stay by the tym isreal will kill 50,000-100,000 civilian dey will go back .....at least the remaining 1million will have sth to all Homeland ......from 23,000sq.m isreal has collect am remain 365sq.m for Gaza

And u still want Dem to evacuate again
Ole...thief make Dem remain there

If your brother is resident there by now even you will be one shouting telling him to escape from impending doom.

Palestinian citizens were foolish to allow hammas use them a human shield and that's a typical of all Islamic terrorism but this time they all going to hell and no one not even the EU or UN will save them.

The world is against jihad and hammas is jihad

No be Nigeria wen some jihad dey government house.

Israel please kill them all till no single oe if them exist again
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
SensualMan:
When Israel finish dealing with the goat f*cking Muhammad, Allah will be forced to renounce terrorism and there would be world peace.

I wonder why UK government still accommodate these goat fu*ckers in the country.

Spits on Muhammad!
AllahuAkbar!

Everything, injustice, humiliation, inhumane act against the Palestine may befallen you and your generation , if you continue on the path of propaganda against innocent Palestinian
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by simplesearch: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Israel very reasonable when it comes to war. Terrorists are the ones pushing them into taken civilian lives.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Musa2018(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Don't leave your ancestoral homes pls!! They are set of mob-lynchers,set of crimals who wants to inherited your belongings. They still gonna lose the game, just watch it carefully
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Musa2018(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
SensualMan:
When Israel finish dealing with the goat f*cking Muhammad, Allah will be forced to renounce terrorism and there would be world peace.

Spits on Muhammad!
AllahuAkbar!

U are a confused animal!!!
Ignorant Jews...Or are you a Christian?
Do you really know how long that fights has bn there? One day u will regret those dirty utterances.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by Abemy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Israel is only helping people to go enjoy their 72 virgins.
Re: Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South by CBR100: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Wizmj4real:

If your brother is resident there by now even you will be one shouting telling him to escape from impending doom.

Palestinian citizens were foolish to allow hammas use them a human shield and that's a typical of all Islamic terrorism but this time they all going to hell and no one not even the EU or UN will save them.

The world is against jihad and hammas is jihad

No be Nigeria wen some jihad dey government house.

Israel please kill them all till no single oe if them exist again

After dey kill Dem, won't the killer later die too
Shior be deceiving yourself

As if me and you too will no later die, everybody will die including angel of death himself
Death can Neva be a victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India / President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition / Max Azzarello, Man Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Trump Trial Court, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.