Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help (4150 Views)

I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. / She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Creamypie(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2023
smalldivk111:
Someone please help me I gave my ex head today I’m now experiencing stomach pains all over please what should I do?
boscopan, flagyl

1 Like

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by virginchaser(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Still be giving head but remember augmentin is now #26,000. Be playing.

3 Likes

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2023
joinnow:

Nyama
You don collect
Battalion of infections to your gastronomy if you undergo gastroenterology you gat to see the battalion of infection fight your white blood cell.
Na joke but on a serious note this kill a mechanic. After giving head his tongue start to swell and he could not breath and we lost him.

What is this called? Does it have a name or you are just joking?
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Caleb15(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2023
I think we should start contributing to buy casket b4 tonto dike comes
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Kevineleven(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2023
If a lady is infected in her pvssy, her anus produces the antibiotic that cures the infection, this means that you need to reinvite her to your home or wherever, but this time around suck her anus to get your healing.

4 Likes

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by soundOsonic: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
smalldivk111:
Someone please help me I gave my ex head today I’m now experiencing stomach pains all over please what should I do?
Nothing is wrong with you related to sucking.
There is acid in your stomach, and no disease can survive in that environment.
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Natbrowny: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
My homie.

YOU DONT NEED HELP.

I dey tell you
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Marynwachukwu21(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
KyleJason:

The Op is a guy not a babe.
I know
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Makiy: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Las las she don collect your womb
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Reminderz:
hope you've written down your will and gave your siblings passwords to your gadgets?
because you have sucked a nuclear reactor,don't suck anyhow girls without nafdac number,you can easily poision yourself
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by sedIoyol(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Reminderz:
hope you've written down your will and gave your siblings passwords to your gadgets?
lolz
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by tochez24(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2023
KyleJason:

A woman's kpekus smells a lot and filled with bacteria for you to put your tongue on and suck.

If you look at your tongue, there are pores on it which can be attacked by bacteria which may cause oral thrush or herpes...Also, don't forget that during licking of the kpekus, you're directly sucking or taking in Toto water into your system which may lead to throat infection or other related issues.

I bet you, the disadvantages of sucking the kpekus further outweighs the benefits...The guy does not gain anything from this act.

My brother you have said it all.... I have only tried it once with my ex, though she is a very clean and beautiful girl but i didn't just feel good after. Plus the vagina fluid that taste awkward because of it's acidic nature🤢

I swore never to try it ever again even if she's my wife🥺

The Vagina is not what any right thinking man should put his mouth on, i salute those that are still leaking women's vagina o🤦🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Lance008(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2023
U don drink 2gallon of dirty

1 Like

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Lance008(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2023
tochez24:

My brother you have said it all.... I have only tried it once with my ex, though she is a very clean and beautiful but i didn't just feel good after. Plus the vagina fluid that taste awkward because of it's acidic nature🤢

The Vagina is not what any right thinking man should put his on, i salute those that are still leaking women's vagina o🤦🏾‍♂️
To be honest Na man mak no get choice dey suck anyhow pussy before dick enter
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by gameova(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Prepare your will.
God help you
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by tochez24(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Lance008:

To be honest Na man mak no get choice dey suck anyhow pussy before dick enter

I swear e no make sense at all🙁

The Vagina has a natural bacteria on it's own that fight off germs which can cause cancer if it gets into your oesophagus as a man, because the bacteria it's used to acidic environmen(vagina) if e enter your mouth (alkaline environment) it can cause some serious reactions like cancer, burns and the rest..... if the girl come get infections like staph, HPV,HIV, gonorrhea and the rest join.... Nah instant DEATH⚠️

I never knew this until a doctor friend lectured me on it, then i know say many people are just playing with their lives 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
tochez24:

My brother you have said it all.... I have only tried it once with my ex, though she is a very clean and beautiful girl but i didn't just feel good after. Plus the vagina fluid that taste awkward because of it's acidic nature🤢

The Vagina is not what any right thinking man should put his mouth on, i salute those that are still leaking women's vagina o🤦🏾‍♂️

Thumbs up for pledging to quit sucking a woman's kpekus.

The only good thing you can do for them, is to finger her and use your anaconda to smash her powerfully.
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by MuMuOnBail: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

All this Novice undecided

Drink 10 litres of Kerosene mix with Hypo and Chivita

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by tochez24(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
KyleJason:

Thumbs up for pledging to quit sucking a woman's kpekus.

The only good thing you can do for them, is to finger her and use your anaconda to smash her powerfully.

QED⚠️

Right now, any lady be it my wife or girlfriend that asks me for MouthAction is just after my life🥺
Re: I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help by Godsongang: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pussy eaters always have big lips.... 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? / Can U Folllow Ur Guy To A Bukka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.