Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? (2809 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2011
Shy-One:

Sorry Ileke-Idi - my apologies - it just isn't listed on your profile - but I see your picture now - you are definitely a woman.  I didn't look at your picture before I asked.

please - help me - that would be good if you can help with simple Yoruba.  I love languages so I should be ok with help from others.

Nooo prob, I am more than happy to help smiley
Can also teach you how to mix Yoruba nad English to make it sound sexy.

Lax75:

Sister Shy,

Be sure to have him teach you all the dirty freaky words tooo. Or Auntie I.I. can teach you that so you can use it to blow his mind. Haha!

LOL freaky words like what?

Teach me and I'll teach her.

Lax75:

Heya,

Eku ise oooo. Mo trust yin. Over here, ko si much oo. A n' ti jeje. Boring weekend.

eyah, pele. Shebi I told you to come over for ice cream.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by BABE3: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

You better look for a way to replace all those your lost hair . .  before you know it your lil sis friend will be kneeling down for you thinking you are her Grandma

lol. Chei. You no try.

Lax75:

It means in simple terms, "i no send you."

You see this gateman wey dey call your Uncle Baba Ijesha?

Bobo tin wa ija mi ni ale yi. Hmmm. Ok.

The internet is a leveler and free for everyone. Even olodes (hunters).

Yes o Uncle L, blame the internet, particularly Nairaland. grin It's a free forum; too free. If Seun starts collecting $1 per word from each poster, you'll see changes. People will start posting more sensible posts.

But for now, Talk is cheap.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 2:56am On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol. Chei. You no try.

Yes o Uncle L, blame the internet, particularly Nairaland. grin It's a free forum; too free. If Seun starts collecting $1 per word from each poster, you'll see changes. People will start posting more sensible posts.

But for now, Talk is cheap.

And he actually talks about lost hair. I guess he's one of those that prefers black women not to wear their hair natural. Inferiority complex is the child of colonialism and slavery sha.

Aburo mi, you look hot I beg. On fire even. Ma da loun.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ahh, Auntie. Me I no sabi freaky words in Yoruba. I be V-gin like that grin

If I come over for Ice Cream u go let me go so? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by BABE3: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

And he actually talks about lost hair. I guess he's one of those that prefers black women not to wear their hair natural. Inferiority complex is the child of colonialism and slavery sha.

lol. Mi o ri ti Seedord ro jare. He's just fooling around.

Thank very much my brother. Natural is the way to go.
cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Ahh, Auntie. Me I no sabi freaky words in Yoruba. I be V-gin like that  grin

If I come over for Ice Cream u go let me go so?  grin

Why not nau. Shey I be kidnapper ni? tongue

You're overly egotistical huh? Shey o ro pe o fine to beyen ni?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:02am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

UnCle SafeJo.

Ema Se Gan fun Iroyin agbaye te mu wa fun wa.

You better pour your mind down publicly let us know your potential aims towards her. This aunty Uncle and Aburo of a thing you are both ranting here means

something. Boda mi ni before you know he don turn to another thing.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why not nau. Shey I be kidnapper ni? tongue

You're overly egotistical huh? Shey o ro pe o fine to beyen ni?

Ahn Ahn. Ki se be. But its just that when a lady invites the prince of wine-n-dine over you never want to let him leave. Historically speaking. Haha!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:06am On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol. Mi o ri ti Seedord ro jare. He's just fooling around.

Thank very much my brother. Natural is the way to go.
cheesy

It's quite better to be fooling around on NL rather than somebody fooling you with Unphysical emotional Lyrics.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 3:08am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

UnCle SafeJo.

Ema Se Gan fun Iroyin agbaye te mu wa fun wa.

You better pour your mind down publicly let us know your potential aims towards her. This aunty Uncle and Aburo of a thing you are both ranting here means

something. Boda mi ni before you know he don turn to another thing.

Oga, ki lo fa gbogbo panti?

Aburo mi ni Babe. Emi o like bi e se n' dis aburo mi. Ma je ki ija bere ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Oga, ki lo fa gbogbo panti?

Aburo mi ni Babe. Emi o like bi e se n' dis aburo mi. Ma je ki ija bere ooo

Ok . . kosi iya we re.

Tu a le fun Oga Ti ko Ya We ' re to wa ni Yaba
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Ok . . kosi iya we re.

Tu a le fun Oga Ti ko Ya We ' re to wa ni Yaba

Were is one word.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Ahn Ahn. Ki se be. But its just that when a lady invites the prince of wine-n-dine over you never want to let him leave. Historically speaking. Haha!
Oh is that right?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 3:16am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Ok . . kosi iya we re.

Tu a le fun Oga Ti ko Ya  We ' re to wa ni Yaba

Ko si wahala Bros,

Se dada le wa sha?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:16am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Were is one word.

Mo ti Gbo Iya Mi . .  . Mi mon wi pe epe lo ko Ju mi lo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by kistehsia(f): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2011
May I ask, well we are on the topic of language, anyone want to help with learning Nigerian Pidgin?

Thank you, kistehsia
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Ko si wahala Bros,

Se dada le wa sha?

Awa pa . .  O ko je wipe nkan sa fe re dieee ni
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by BABE3: 3:20am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

It's quite better to be fooling around on NL rather than somebody fooling you with Unphysical emotional Lyrics.

lol. Wahala e/yin ti po ju---

Uncle L-- Nighty Night. Awa ti fe lo sleep.  
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

lol. Wahala e/yin ti po ju---

Uncle L-- Nighty Night. Awa ti fe lo sleep.  

eyin.

@seeder

You're not Yoruba, are you? Mistake poju ninu post e nau.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 3:23am On Oct 23, 2011
Heya Babe Mi.

Ko sun dada. Rest your fine head.

Hugz from Uncle L.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Mo ti Gbo Iya Mi . .  . Mi mon wi pe epe lo ko Ju mi lo

wipe is one word tongue

ta lo n s'epe mon e? shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by BABE3: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

eyin.

See Aunty Ileke feeling like a Yoruba professor.  grin I gbona pass you o sister.

I didn't mean to type "eyin". I meant what I typed "E / YIN"; meaning E or YIN.  

Uncle L; Ditto.  smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 3:27am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh is that right?

Word to God, hon
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

wipe is one word tongue

ta lo n s'epe mon e? shocked

Iya agba . . . . Ekiti dialect Oya to si ti Oyo. a ti wipe won ko bi mi si Oko
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

See Aunty Ileke feeling like a Yoruba professor.  grin I gbona pass you o sister.

I didn't mean to type "eyin". I meant what I typed "E / YIN"; meaning E or YIN.  

LOL na. I know you know am pass me nau.
Just messing around ni.

seedord247:

Iya agba . . . . Ekiti dialect Oya to si ti Oyo. a ti wipe won ko bi mi si Oko

I'm not using Ekiti dialect to correct you. LOL I speak the Oyo dialect too, I think that that's what we're all speaking here.
Ekiti is on another level, should not even be mixed with any Yoruba dialect. cool

Lax75:

Word to God, hon

oro enu nukan niyen jor.  grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2011
ROTFLMAO @ Iya agba.
Iyalode nko? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:34am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO @ Iya agba.
Iyalode nko? grin

she eye Dudu Leyin she ni abi pupa, abi funfun.

Btw where exactly are you from in Ekiti?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

she eye Dudu Leyin she ni abi pupa, abi funfun.

Btw where exactly are you from in Ekiti?

Eye dupafun lmao.

Where are you from? I know you aint Yoruba.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:40am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Eye dupafun lmao.

Where are you from? I know you aint Yoruba.

I'm a Typical Yoruba Guy. My name is Tunde

I have been to Ekiti once.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 23, 2011
Is that right.

And where in Yorubaland are you from?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2011
My Dad is From Awe and My Mum is from Ogbomosho. 

But i love claiming my mum side because i have never step my dad Village since i was born.

I have been to Ifelodun in ekiti to celebrate my friend Grandma Burial Ceremony.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by ShyOne(f): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Shy,

Be sure to have him teach you all the dirty freaky words tooo. Or Auntie I.I. can teach you that so you can use it to blow his mind. Haha!

Thank you Lax - I will take your advice - completely  grin

But as a Yoruba man - you know my guy will grow horns if I let you teach me.  So please teach Ileke and she can turn around and teach me.  no offense.

Ileke-IdI:

yayyy!!!  freaky words - I will practice in the mirror

@ Ileke - Can we start next week?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? / Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.