Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? (2812 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2011
^^ Anytime. LOL.
I'll help with the writing, any Yoruba around you can help with the pronunciation.

So Lax75, you ready to teach me freaky Yoruba words? cheesy

seedord247:

My Dad is From Awe and My Mum is from Ogbomosho. 

But i love claiming my mum side because i have never step my dad Village since i was born.

I have been to Ifelodun in ekiti to celebrate my friend Grandma Burial Ceremony.

Where is Awe?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:55am On Oct 23, 2011
It's located in Northwestern side of OYo state. They are know for eating Dead chickens.

which mean;s chicken was not kill with human intervention.

Awe a jo Ku adieee
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 23, 2011
Yea, that's kinda disgusting. No offense.
Ok oh, omo Oyo. See ya around. Mo fe lo d'oko. adieu grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 3:58am On Oct 23, 2011
Take a look at the pics of  the Guyz in your Village.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Put the money and right clothes on them, they look better than most Nigerian men. I doubt they're from my village tho, since I'm not from Ifedorun.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2011
Those Guyz keep my company when i was there. Lot of fun and drinks.

There was a girl i gave 1000 naira . . . . she perform for me like say tomorrow no day.

1 only take 2 cup of palm wine and i sleep for 6 hours.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by ShyOne(f): 4:03am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^ Anytime. LOL.
I'll help with the writing, any Yoruba around you can help with the pronunciation.

Where is Awe?

Nooo - not any Yoruba around me - if you can help with the writing - I will have my guy and my guy "only" help me with the pronunciations.   grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Those Guyz keep my company when i was there. Lot of fun and drinks.

There was a girl i gave 1000 naira . . . . she perform for me like say tomorrow no day.

1 only take 2 cup of palm wine and i sleep for 6 hours.

undecided

Shy-One:

Nooo - not any Yoruba around me - if you can help with the writing - I will have my guy and my guy "only" help me with the pronunciations.   grin

LOl okay smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 4:09am On Oct 23, 2011
You are scared of telling where are you are from in Ekit. Don't tell me is Ado ekiti because that where most people claim.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

You are scared of telling where are you are from in Ekit. Don't tell me is Ado ekiti because that where most people claim.

I claim 3 towns, Ado Ekiti is one of them.

You have to tell me 2 other major things about you for me to tell you the other two. That is if you care to know.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I claim 3 towns, Ado Ekiti is one of them.

You have to tell me 2 other major things about you for me to tell you the other two. That is if you care to know.

what are the 2 major things you wanna know about me?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 4:37am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Put the money and right clothes on them, they look better than most Nigerian men. I doubt they're from my village tho, since I'm not from Ifedorun.

Ahn Ahn, Prime Time!

Kilode nau. Ko ma da oo. That na serious bomb you just drop.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2011
Lax75:

Ahn Ahn, Prime Time!

Kilode nau. Ko ma da oo. That na serious bomb you just drop.

Those Ekiti men are not ugly, they're just poor.
I said nothing wrong. Give them money and put the right cloth on their back, they'd still look better than most. Ekiti men are generally handsome sha.

seedord247:

what are the 2 major things you wanna know about me?

What are the 2 major things you want to tell me?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^ Anytime. LOL.

Where is Awe?

I don't know any Yoruba freakology. I was even goin to ask you to teach me tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 23, 2011
iro!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Lax75(m): 4:50am On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^

For God. I heard Ekiti women perform wonders in the science of freakology grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2011
ah ahnnn. o n paro fun mi o.
ko mi nau. dont be selfish. ko mi.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by seedord247(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2011
I don't have any 2 things to tell you.

Lax75:

^^^^

For God. I heard Ekiti women perform wonders in the science of freakology grin

If those Ekiti woman handle you hen! you won't cheat till the rest of your life
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

The guy in the middle is cute in a village boy kinda way grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? by Flygerian1(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2011
just passin by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? / We Met At Viewing Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.