Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? (7334 Views)

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? by Ilekokonit: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Geovanni412:
I'll give you one more biblical example to ponder upon. In Judges 16:1, the Bible records Samson's sexual encounter with a prostitute.
What people don't realize is that even the God of the bible does not condemn prostitutes ?

Joshua 2:1
Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. “Go, look over the land,” he said, “especially Jericho.” So they went and entered the house of a prostitute named Rahab and stayed there.

A Canaanite woman living in Jericho, Rahab is a prostitute who is also a biblical heroine. According to the narrative in Joshua 2, before the conquest of Canaan, Joshua sends two men as spies to see the land. They come to Rahab's house for lodging, information, and/or sex.

Rahab risked all and put her trust in the God of Israel. She showed her faith in Israel's God through her actions and let the spies down the outer wall of the city by a rope through the window (Joshua 2:15-18). The book of James uses this as an example of how one is justified by one's actions (James 2:25)

Psalm 87:4 NIV
I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge me. Philistia too, and Tyre, along with Cush and will say, ‘This one was born in Zion.

Joshua 6:25 NIV
But Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, with her family and all who belonged to her, because she hid the men Joshua had sent as spies to Jericho—and she lives among the Israelites to this day.

Joshua 6:17 NIV
The city and all that is in it are to be devoted to the Lord. Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall be spared, because she hid the spies we sent.

Hebrews 11:31
By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.

James 2:25 NIV
In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?

So if the God of the bible does not condemn prostitutes, who are we mere mortals to do so ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Another Girl Posts Rubbish On Facebook / Today Is No- Bra Day .is It Observed In Your Area / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.