Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins (51716 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Bullet01(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
So, why did he deny it initially?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by EmmaLege: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
This man na clown aje 🤣
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Sucre6: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
His dad looks like a hungry man.

Because he dosen't have pot belly.?

What a backward mentality u have my friend 😂

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Anytask01: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congrats to them.

Sadly, this boy will be called a Bastard tomorrow if he tries to run for any political position just because the mother is from the Igbo tribe, the Tribe Yoruba's HATE with passion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by FireUpNow(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
Go and feed the dad na? Nor be by look ooo. God be with the twins and protect them always. In Jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Anytask01: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bullet01:
So, why did he deny it initially?

He did not deny anything. He told people to stop sharing old pictures. Yes, those pictures were old.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by CloudTrees(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023

I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM.
I AM HAPPY FOR CHIOMA
I AM HAPPY FOR DAVID

I AM DOUBLE HAPPY FOR THE BABIES

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by CoronaVirusPro: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Attacking Sam Klef for celebrating with him, was the height of it!

People need to start knowing its not every good news you publicly celebrating!

Didn't attack his crew that leaked video, but went straight for Sam Klef`s head!

I feel for the guy! Free insult ontop celebration!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by bewla(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
God bless the babies, Yoruba are one is used only when members of Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to deceive other Yorubas, when Ifa prist a Yoruba man was arrested and locked up, no body fight for him, why?
if you have nothing to say waker pass

Most you disgrace your self all the time

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Menclothing: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nice
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
H
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by JAYUK(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is the happiest of all moments, Congrats to the Adeleke's ,God is awesome.Chioma and Davido,I wish you good health and excellence in all you do.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Jostoman: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congratulation to Davido and Chioma. But after this please keep your wife and Children away from social media.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Sucolee(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Money is relevant
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Tozocalamity: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congratulations beautiful people.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by DestinyNigga: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Yorubas should stop marrying our beautiful Igbo ladies. Make una no marry the beautiful ones finish and leave us with the ugly ones grin grin I would have been the one fuckin chioma sweet kpekus buh Davido cornered me and marry her. I supposed to be the father of that twins if not for Davido. This i have seen grin grin
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by TheMiracleMag(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
cheers, meanwhile you are invited

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Dennisochampa: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chioma yansh Sha.
Congratulations to them.
May they grow old and live long to see their kids prosper.
I claim same for myself, family, friends and well wishers and also anyone who is reading this comment.
We shall be successful in life and we shall watch our kids and their kids prosper... Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
As long as a man is rich most women will tolerate his cheating lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Officialmrt: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
His dad can buy and feed your entire generations for decades to come.....oponu

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by ponishah: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
God bless the babies, Yoruba are one is used only when members of Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to deceive other Yorubas, when Ifa prist a Yoruba man was arrested and locked up, no body fight for him, why?
Are you insane?
show some respect to the new born babies or go to hell with your family problems
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Iwedunloye: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsperm:

Visit the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Fearyourcreator: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
2023Blessed:
The twin's first ride is in a Bentley.
Wealth is really sweet.
And so

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by CloudTrees(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sucolee:
Money is relevant

Yes and science too
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Because you belong to a clime where fatness symbolizes good living.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by justking(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congratulations to Davido
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Double blessings on top plenty money!
not d type of agbado stunkin blessin & money!

cool
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Savechild23: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

So wait; Chioma was mourning her son and dealing with her husband + those Atlanta ladies publicly degrading her all the while pregnant with twins?

She’s a strong woman. I give her credit because lord knows that’s enough to break a person.

Wealth relieves stress, u won’t even notice it but not having money is enough stress to kpai u normally

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by maridrug(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
Old age reckoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.