Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins (51714 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Truths9ja: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Double blessings on top plenty money!
not d type of agbado stunkin blessin & money!

cool
😂 you funny no be small. Na double blessing ooo. They should just trained the kids in USA 🇺🇸 for close to 10 years

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by owolabi5: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congrats
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by BoldBrainz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
His dad looks like a hungry man.

You're obviously one of those Nigerians who equate obesity to opulence and "a good life".

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sucre6:

Because he dosen't have pot belly.?

What a backward mentality u have my friend 😂

Answer this: Does RMD have pot belly? Does Dangote have pot belly? Does Tony Elumelu have pot belly? Do they aforementioned look hungry? Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by ussv: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Absolutely Adorable
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by victorclean(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Davidoooo
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're obviously one of those Nigerians who equate obesity to opulence and "a good life".

Is Dangote obesed and does he look hungry?
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Sucre6: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Answer this: Does RMD have pot belly? Does Dangote have pot belly? Does Tony Elumelu have pot belly? Do they aforementioned look hungry? Use your head.

Abeg post your picture leg us see, that man u saying looks hungry have fleet of cars, houses all over the world and can buy transformer for every member of your village community, use your head 😂
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by jaksmillioniar: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

So wait; Chioma was mourning her son and dealing with her husband + those Atlanta ladies publicly degrading her all the while pregnant with twins?

She’s a strong woman. I give her credit because lord knows that’s enough to break a person.
continue to cry coco wat ur problem u enemy of progress people born twins and d world is happy for dem yet u are not happy. Is chioma de first dat pregnant for him did u know if those girls have evil heart like u dat wish dat he divorce to see his marriage fail.nobody in dis rooms shd take u serious until u divorce ur own hubby as e dey sweet for mouth . U are happy with ur hubby yet Neva want de girl to be happy
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
israelmao:

Because you belong to a clime where fatness symbolizes good living.

Is Dangote fat? Does he look hungry? You can be slim and still look good. Davido's dad doesn't look good and this has nothing to do with his physique.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by King3urna(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

Congratulations for his medically induced twins tho grin

If dem born your papa well try your own we dey wait poor man with bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Truths9ja: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
The God Almighty will saved the davido twins in Jesus. The two kids will live long on the surface of earth in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Officialmrt:

His dad can buy and feed your entire generations for decades to come.....oponu

How is that possible when my entire generations ain't broke? Ode!
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sucre6:

Abeg post your picture leg us see, that man u saying looks hungry have fleet of cars, houses all over the world and can buy transformer for every member of your village community, use your head 😂

That doesn't change the fact that he looks hungry. Oponu!
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hearty Congratulations to them, especially the couple.

David Adeleke... It's time to grow up and man your home.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chioma is very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

So wait; Chioma was mourning her son and dealing with her husband + those Atlanta ladies publicly degrading her all the while pregnant with twins?

She’s a strong woman. I give her credit because lord knows that’s enough to break a person.

Yeah... She is very strong and wise. No one is stealing her crown now.

David too has learnt some hard lessons along the way... Recently, he has started showing some serious maturity and decorum expected of a responsible husband.

They are both blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by jaksmillioniar: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Chioma is very pretty.
I think u are beautiful too.a calabar beauty
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Sucre6: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

That doesn't change the fact that he looks hungry. Oponu!

Says a guy in a shit hole talking trash about an accomplished man living his life to the fullest. U piry u 😂
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by ChristianMuslim: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hey ooo... Good News full yoruba land oo.. Im tapping from their blessings ooo.. Congratulations To the Adelekes... Chioma igbo girl you are now our daughter.. you no longer belongs to Igbo and ndi developer
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by israelmao(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Is Dangote fat? Does he look hungry? You can be slim and still look good. Davido's dad doesn't look good and this has nothing to do with his physique.
If you say Davido's daddy doesn't look good then I don't understand your definition of looking good.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by BoldBrainz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Is Dangote obesed and does he look hungry?

Is everyone supposed to have Dangote's genealogy? Was Buhari hungry looking while he ruled you?
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Felaincarnated: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lowlife b^ast@rd.
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by BoldBrainz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I think u are beautiful too.a calabar beauty

She's more Akwa Ibom than Calabar.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yeyebrity: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Is everyone supposed to have Dangote's genealogy? Was Buhari hungry looking while he ruled you?

Dangote was just an example used to proof that looking good has got nothing to do with being fat. Buhari has a great physique for a man his age. And he is better looking than most young guys.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
I see one girl. She had a bow on her head.
grin

I see one boy. . . no bow on his head. cheesy

Congrats to the ADELEKE family.

Maybe DAVIDO'S DISEASE will be cured for good now. cheesy
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by rickleye: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
His dad looks like a hungry man.

He lost weight . His brother the gov should visit a dietician as his latest pictures show he’s morbid obese.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by rickleye: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:

We know it’s with IVF but does it matter how ?
Just be grateful for the couple
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Coronavirus1: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
This shows chroma is the legitimate wife
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by 12345baba(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
And yet you still find my fellow Igbos and Yorubas fighting online stupidly

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Emaprince: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

All the money and fame attached with having davido as her man covers all that bulshit.

It can only break a woman married to a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by highness25(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
press9jatv:
Full video of Davido Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke recording the Arrival of Davido Twins in Atlanta Hospital 🏥

Grand Pa, Dr Deji Adeleke behind the camera, showing us how God has blessed the ADELEKE FAMILY with the twins. ❤️❤️❤️ 👯‍♀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpWLO6NWcg?si=x2zcr7xSGNLbK4I4
God just carry these two children land on top money. If my own been de like this e for no bad na... God wetin be my crime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.