Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins (51693 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I think u are beautiful too.a calabar beauty

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Beautiful šŸ˜
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Memphis357(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

Congratulations for his medically induced twins tho grin
Davido is sooooooo addicted to clout chasing just be like how Helinues is addicted to st00pidity.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congratulations šŸ‘

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by BoldBrainz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Dangote was just an example used to proof that looking good has got nothing to do with being fat. Buhari has a great physique for a man his age. And he is better looking than most young guys.

Then your use of the appendage "hungry looking" was misplaced. A man like Deji Adeleke can "look sick" and we'll all understand that we don't know his health status enough to make that judgement. But suggesting he is looking hungry is extremely demeaning.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Chicentt(f): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
You people be careful this time around. I hate nonsense.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by ade4real2016: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
God bless the babies, Yoruba are one is used only when members of Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to deceive other Yorubas, when Ifa prist a Yoruba man was arrested and locked up, no body fight for him, why?

What kind of incoherent english are ya writing....Better make ya points in Yoruba language...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Mosba: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congratulations to Davido. I don't want to call mama twins Chioma because the Igbo sound of the name is not befitting of our wife. Oya I name her Ewatomi
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Truths9ja: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido

Nigerian music producer and artiste, Samklef, has publicly berated afrobeats superstar, Davido, whom he accused of blocking him on social media over leaking the now viral video of his newborn twins.

LEADERSHIP had earlier reported that a video showing Davido, his wife and the newborn twins leaving a United States hospital circulated online on Friday.

Davido slammed Samklef for allegedly sharing the video public on Instagram, describing the music executive as a ā€œclouth chaserā€ among other uncomplimentary words.

Although Samklef, who clarified that he saw the video on X (formerly known as Twitter) and posted same, later told fans that he and ā€œDavido are koolā€. However, hours later, he made a video expressing displeasure for what he called ā€œdisrespectā€ from Davido.

A visibly angry Samklef said: ā€œI have never posted anything negative about you Davido, but today Davido, you allowed your emotion, you came to my timeline to disrespect me.

ā€œFirst and foremost, me and you no be mates, you met me in this industry, we are not mates. If you are Davido, you are Davido for yourself. We are celebrating for your good news. Say you want to dey intimate me ni? O wa si timeline mi, o so fun mi pe ā€˜I am wicked, I am clouth chaserā€™. Then, what are you? You we dey call person, are you not a clouth chaser? What have you been doing all your life? You think say I dey fear you? I dey give you respect but you no respect yourself. This na good news, we supposed dey dey celebrate you.

ā€œI sent you a message, I believe that as a wise guy, you supposed to understand. First and foremost, who recorded that video? Secondly, the person that recorded and leaked that video is from your circle. Why you no go blame other people? Why did you choose me? Oh, is it because your other guy did not post it first, I posted it first? Is that why you were attacking me? I want you to tell me.

ā€œBecause for the fact that you blocked me, it shows that you are pathetic and you are childish. I donā€™t belong to anybody, I no dey fear anybody. Loud and clear!ā€

https://leadership.ng/twins-video-leak-you-are-childish-samklef-hits-back-at-davido/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XKGF-LEj0M?si=7gZl7f6VMw0UqBsu

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Eriggs: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey

Congratulations for his medically induced twins tho
It seems you don't want anything good to come close to you in your life right?
Do u want to be unfortunate forever or what?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Eriggs: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
I enjoy the video so much.
Congrats OBO
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... She is very strong and wise. No one is stealing her crown now.

David too has learnt some hard lessons along the way... Recently, he has started showing some serious maturity and decorum expected of a responsible husband.

They are both blessed.

I hope heā€™s learned.

Although thereā€™s no special crown for her in this situation as someone who tolerated such mistreatment. Donā€™t try imply thatā€™s something women have to put up with to get a proverbial crown

Yā€™all crude misogynists just donā€™t stop peddling your nonsense agenda

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Amaggedon: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
His dad looks like a hungry man.
Who be this one again ?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Emaprince:
All the money and fame attached with having davido as her man covers all that bulshit.

It can only break a woman married to a nobody.

Actually, I donā€™t entirely disagree. The money has to be making a difference otherwise who in their right mind? Right?

What I find funny is when average men expect a Chioma level of dedication when they are not a Davido. Like bro think about it for a full minute

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Iceberg3: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
God is good. He hears people's cries and answers their prayers.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by planetx: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anytask01:

He did not deny anything. He told people to stop sharing old pictures. Yes, those pictures were old.
Old pictures as in how? She had the twins long time ago? Cause I am not understanding his claim they were old.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Gee64: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Can the father still knack kpekus like the son?
Hmm. He looks sick to me.
I wish he were Ned, the other lady for collect preek! grin
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Danamstrong777(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nice Post, Congratulations to Davido and Chioma. May God continue to show them his blessings in abundance.

Advertisement:
======================
Stay Online For Cheap. We sell cheap data subscriptions for 1 month.

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by 2023Blessed: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

And so
Easy Sir, I'm not the architect of your mis(fortune) wink
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Fearyourcreator: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
2023Blessed:
Easy Sir, I'm not the architect of your mis(fortune) wink
Werey elebi
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Officialmrt: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

How is that possible when my entire generations ain't broke? Ode!
Then stop hating
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by 2023Blessed: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Werey elebi
ni Baba ofo to bi arindin bi tie. Ofo ni iwo ati awon ebi e ma se ku. Oo le ni lari laye yi. Talika oshi
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by NaijaCover(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

Double blessings for everyone reading this today
Amen in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Benwallt(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

But he is belefu super pact
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Bigchristo: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
You wey hungry wan tear him ears dey call billionaire in dollar hungry man, Abeg just go work on your future šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by candygist: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Why you that is actually a poor man looks rich. Naso life be, the rich look poor why the poor looks rich.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by BornAgainCow: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

Donā€™t mind the fool. I wonder why he was now attacking Samklef for posting a video that was already trending on Twitter and which was obviously leaked by someone inside his own camp. Abi na Samklef hack him papa phone thief the video?

Davido thinks his money gives him permission to treat people anyhow. His day is coming.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by APCNig: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

How do we say your own dad looks?
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:

Your unhappiness can't stop their flow. LoL
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by donbenie(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:

And you had to tell us it was medically induced?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Beuberry(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
My chiom chiom an happy for u
yeyebrity:
Davidos money most humble u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) / Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.