Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins (51713 Views)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Iyanuoluwa007: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

So wait; Chioma was mourning her son and dealing with her husband + those Atlanta ladies publicly degrading her all the while pregnant with twins?

She’s a strong woman. I give her credit because lord knows that’s enough to break a person.
Ivf yo!
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by mkoabiola: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

Congratulations for his medically induced twins tho grin
How u so sure it is induced twins?

Hmmmmm
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Fearyourcreator: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
2023Blessed:
ni Baba ofo to bi arindin bi tie. Ofo ni iwo ati awon ebi e ma se ku. Oo le ni lari laye yi. Talika oshi
All these na your family go use am rob body
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Adgraced: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:
Later now, this stupid Davido will be blaming Samklef for posting the pictures and videos!! Awon werey grin grin

which one is medically induced? Was there an infertility issue here? Even if there was, for the fact that she carried two humans full term and had them successfully is worth celebrating. Bad belle people everywhere!!

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by LILTJAY: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
I hate davido.. tongue

I lover wizkid cool cool cool
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by HRMK: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
obviously davido is the spoilt child of the dad(baba olowo)if the mum was alive,he would have rotten out of been overpampered!!
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by LILTJAY: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Yorubas should stop marrying our beautiful Igbo ladies. Make una no marry the beautiful ones finish and leave us with the ugly ones grin grin I would have been the one fuckin chioma sweet kpekus buh Davido cornered me and marry her. I supposed to be the father of that twins if not for Davido. This i have seen grin grin
what is beautiful about Chioma?

Na davido wey nor get taste..

No why I prefer wizkid to the talentless frog voice

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Chibosco(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
mkoabiola:
How u so sure it is induced twins?
Hmmmmm
senseless human being
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Ivf yo!

IVF or not, pregnancy is still pregnancy and it is not an easy experience. Actually more difficult if IVF is involved so I don’t know what point you’re trying to make

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by GindoX(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Yorubas should stop marrying our beautiful Igbo ladies. Make una no marry the beautiful ones finish and leave us with the ugly ones grin grin I would have been the one fuckin chioma sweet kpekus buh Davido cornered me and marry her. I supposed to be the father of that twins if not for Davido. This i have seen grin grin

Your kind weed enn, is not manufactured in Nigeria o grin
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Chiffy: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
The Original.
Every other is a counterfeit

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Igboslayer: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sermwell:

Na who unleash this sore baaastrd on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Igboslayer: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Did anyone noticed the dad praying as a Christian while an Alhaja was helping out. That's typical Yoruba family. Religion is never a barrier we use it to advance our cause.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by warlordd(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgThanos:
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll be 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos
What collateral do u have?
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by TheSuperX(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Congrats
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by RosyIsBlessed: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nice one. Congrats to them
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by yommen: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
God bless the babies, Yoruba are one is used only when members of Yoruba Muslims miscreants wants to deceive other Yorubas, when Ifa prist a Yoruba man was arrested and locked up, no body fight for him, why?

You are one of the problems on Nairaland. Nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian exists among Yorubas. Did you actually watch the video and hear when Davido's dad mentioned Alhaja? So there's definitely an Alhaja among them without anybody having issues with one another. Yorubas are generally tolerant when it comes to religion. So, Yoruba Muslims only exists in the mind of Igbo Nairalanders.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Papa Egima grin
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by 2023Blessed: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

All these na your family go use am rob body
Yoruba no sweet for your mouth again? Animal!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by OgThanos: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
warlordd:
What collateral do u have?

I'm currently a serving corp member..
I can use my nysc ID CARD, waec certificate even my tertiary certificate just to assure you that I won't ever fail my promise.

I can even meet you face to face or give you my full house address..

I just desperately need this help ,
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by devoutpraise: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

Double blessings for everyone reading this today
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

1 Like

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Sermwell(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Adgraced:
which one is medically induced? Was there an infertility issue here? Even if there was, for the fact that she carried two humans full term and had them successfully is worth celebrating. Bad belle people everywhere!!
I rebuke this ignorance in you!! With your money, if you want to have twins by this time next year, just impregnate a lady now and leave the rest to science!! grin grin
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by MICVOCT(m): 3:24am On Oct 15, 2023
cococandy:
I’m so happy for them.

So wait; Chioma was mourning her son and dealing with her husband + those Atlanta ladies publicly degrading her all the while pregnant with twins?

She’s a strong woman. I give her credit because lord knows that’s enough to break a person.

smiley
You got it!
MICVOCT
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by MICVOCT(m): 3:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Eriggs:

It seems you don't want anything good to come close to you in your life right?
Do u want to be unfortunate forever or what?

Your question caught me up. grin

MICVOCT
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Funjosh(m): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2023
OgThanos:
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll be 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos

Download eazy buy or any other mobile loan apps.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Truths9ja: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 to Davido and the Adeleke’s family. The Lord Almighty will continue to protect the twins in Jesus Name

Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by shabashola(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2023
What a lovely wife..
Some families do not have quarter of this family's wealth yet they behave as if they own the world bullying their daughters in law up n down.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Fearyourcreator: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
2023Blessed:
Yoruba no sweet for your mouth again? Animal!
Gbogbo ebi e eranko
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by TheWinterBird(f): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
I'm happy for them. Good to see them all smiles again.
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by jaksmillioniar: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.
have u married now or about to
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by 2023Blessed: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Gbogbo ebi e eranko
Elede lasan lasan ni Baba oshi to bi e. Ko ni raba fun iya e. Aje ni mama e
Re: Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins by Fearyourcreator: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
2023Blessed:
Elede lasan lasan ni Baba oshi to bi e. Ko ni raba fun iya e. Aje ni mama e
Gbogbo awon ebi e loun Sepe fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.