Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) (33395 Views)

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Y didn't you send him a private message to congratulate him? Oun ojú wá ní ojú ri
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by temiflex01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
I don't see someone celebrating you to be a clout chaser, unless beef dey ground, Davido is wrong, no be him do recording now.

5 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Wujio: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

They all are!

David o, samklef o, tunde ednuts oo.
Rivalry & caucus of a thing...
Mohbad matter dey joined with all these but David is stylishly taking side to shad samklef cos of the face off between Sam & Ednut... samklef should have jus ignored greeting David but childishness of running Blogs .

Stop smoking weed angry
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Wujio: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
nairalee:
Samklef did the best thing to come online and rant and stir controversy because it's good for his publicity as no one is hearing about him again. Infact one Adamu close to my house said he's never heard of Samklef before this incidence while Toyin was asking me if he's a musician or actor or blogger.

At least now people are getting to know him.

Lol. Werey
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jostoman: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Davido please ignore him.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
The way Davido is hiding the Identity of this Twins.🤨

Hmmm. 😏😕
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jostoman: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Their private life
why dont him allow the owner of the good news to announce it by himself. Naso that Fat actress go dey announce davido son death when them no send her.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Dennisochampa: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol
Which one deh pain samklef.... Na say Davido block am abi na the Insult?
Which one deh pain Davido, na say the guy post him twins or say wetin?
Whatever it is... Poor man no deh settle big man fight so I can't say anything on this issue.
Dem go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Davido sef too dey do like small pikin undecided

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jostoman: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The way Davido is hiding the Identity of this Twins.🤨

Hmmm. 😏😕
what happen to ifeayin has thought him a lesson Because if he had not posted the photo and Video of himself and his son swimming inside swimming pool they wouldnt have use that same swimming pool against ifeayin.

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Slynation(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
I think Davido's problem from all indications was the fact Samclef revealed the gender of his children (One boy, one Girl) which he's not supposed to...

That was unnecessary if you ask me...!!

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Ojimmu95: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Not everyone knows how to sell their souls to become rich,I have my evidence about 4 Nigerians including wizkid, the documentary is on YouTube

Hmmmm, be careful ok
We're you there when they sold their souls to the devil?
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jostoman: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nvestor02:
Werey Samklef has come again with his wahala. Y'all showing fake love get yourself Elon musk money.

Davido met you in the industry but he has achieved better than your generation.

dont mind the clown, somebody is using him against davido the way they use that faty bom bom that always showing fake love to davido. So davido should just ignore him.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Memphis357(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fvck Davido!!
That dude is probably the biggest clout chaser in all of entertainment.... right after that bitchass gay Tekashi69!

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Hmmmm, be careful ok
We're you there when they sold their souls to the devil?
your opinion Belongs to you, the black African have issues

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
2 grown big babies..☹️

Watz the big deal if someone blocks or unfriend me.?

I really do welcome such.... No lie!
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jostoman:
what happen to ifeayin has thought him a lesson Because if he had not posted the photo and Video of himself and his son swimming inside swimming pool they wouldnt have use that same swimming pool against ifeayin.

Ogbeni, forget this Excuse!😏

Ifeanyi's was a Case of Negligence from his Domestic Staff
And OVERSABI from him, who was teaching such a young Kid how to Swim!🙁😒

I don't know why he is getting Sneaky About this Twins!.😕
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by 12inchess: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Samklef is trying to be the Joebudden of Nigeria. grin grin

If I was him too I will even start a podcast sef and be raising up controversial sh.i.t to feed my so called fans and cashing out. All way na way.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Jostoman: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Truths9ja:
Abi ooo. I think Samclef just want to prove a point that he’s not someone that a celebrity can be rubbish niii
who send him to post the video he should mind his business.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nvestor02:
Werey Samklef has come again with his wahala. Y'all showing fake love get yourself Elon musk money.

Davido met you in the industry but he has achieved better than your generation.

That is still ot enough reason to disrespect him

You can't go around disrespecting people just because you achieved more than them

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by CJStarz: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Methinks Davido's reaction was childish. How old is he btw? D arrival of his twins should be celebrated. Not a time for him to start a fight.
God bless the twins.
He's welcome to the club of Baba Ibejis

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by MrPADDY(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
People use social media without knowing the rules. It is wrong to post or share babies or kids photos or videos on social media without their parents' consent, even if you're a close family member.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by stuffs2002: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
nairalee:
Samklef did the best thing to come online and rant and stir controversy because it's good for his publicity as no one is hearing about him again. Infact one Adamu close to my house said he's never heard of Samklef before this incident while Toyin was asking me if he's a musician or actor or blogger.

At least now people are getting to know him.

Make Samklet just release a song quick before him name die again grin

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrfeel:
How does it hurt to be blocked on social media by someone you claim to be better than?

He never said he was better than Davido, he only said Davido met him in the music industry so they’re not mate. Stop twisting words to suit your shallow mind.

2 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by TruthsFM: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Seriously to be Frank with you, Davido shouldn’t have insulted Music producer Samclef here. Calling Samclef clout chaser isn’t good at all. Davido didn’t even know the celebrity status he’s occupying. He’s just belittling himself with the hurling of insults here.

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by nairalee(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

Make Samklet just release a song quick before him name die again grin

I dey tell u 😂
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by tragergeorge(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Not everyone knows how to sell their souls to become rich,I have my evidence about 4 Nigerians including wizkid, the documentary is on YouTube
why you never sell yours abi you de fear to rich
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by osazsky(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
2 clowns
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
tragergeorge:
why you never sell yours abi you de fear to rich
horrible citizen don't influence me, you remain with your opinion
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by osazsky(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
horrible citizen don't influence me, you remain with your opinion
how did dey sell their souls pls expanciate
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
I am for Davido always, but truth be told, he sometimes behaves childishly.

Samklef did nothing wrong and should not have attacked him unnecessarily but his guy who leaked the video.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.