Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) (33458 Views)

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
StOla:
I don't know why adults cry over blocking on social media?

Does it remove N1 from their accounts?

Is there no life outside of social media that they take such matters like a life or death situation?

I can never follow any celebrity for social media. Only follow government officials for business purposes and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Ay04z(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Even iyabo posted b4 samklef.... Davido no just like d broz simple.... grin
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by sweetjohn(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
First of all, the video was for all to watch because the recorder was addressing the viewers as “Hello world” case close.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Sermwell(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

They are your fellow law colleagues fellow legal practitioners fellow athornies , but ranked with title of senior advocates which can only be given
But we are not mates in the legal profession!! There's seniority at the bar!! Ask any lawyer! That's exactly what Samklef is talking about!
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

Understand what exactly? Your boss at work is your senior colleague it doesn't matter if you started the job before him he is your senior and you will call him sir

What about the level 5,6, 14 or 16 in your fathers place of work? What does that mean?
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Mrfeel: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
hopexter:

What about the level 5,6, 14 or 16 in your fathers place of work? What does that mean?

When you talk about levels promotion in a work place , you don't just get promoted through these levels based on how long you have being in that , merit performance comes first , you might start a job before someone but by merit and performance he will get promoted and you will not
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Mrfeel: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sermwell:

But we are not mates in the legal profession!! There's seniority at the bar!! Ask any lawyer! That's exactly what Samklef is talking about!
Do you know that femi falana who became a lawyer since 1982 became a senior advocate in 2012 ? They might be people he started practicing law before them that became senior advocates before him so it's not all about who started first
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Sermwell(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrfeel:

Do you know that femi falana who became a lawyer since 1982 became a senior advocate in 2012 ? They might be people he started practicing law before them that became senior advocates before him so it's not all about who started first

That's what we are saying!! Even if they become SAN before him,he's not thier mate! He was there before them and they must respect that!!
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by tragergeorge(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
horrible citizen don't influence me, you remain with your opinion
information is power
You de waste your power
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
tragergeorge:
information is power
You de waste your power
only man with black colour reason like this
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by tragergeorge(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
only man with black colour reason like this
good thing you know
Only man with black color go through what men with black color going through now
Desperate times calls for desperate measures

Even bet9ja say be WISE
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wahala for the Yoruba people, Yoruba people don suffer too much in this country. Since Tinubu enter office na so so fight them dey fight themselves

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2023

I believe that as a wise guy,

Samuel, we got the message.

BTW, Davido fvck up here. Sam didn't make the video. He only posted what he saw. If it was Wizkid that posted it or one American artiste that posted, would he have reacted that way?

It's a goodnews for God's sake and not some nudes. Davido overreacted.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Mrfeel: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Sermwell:

That's what we are saying!! Even if they become SAN before him,he's not thier mate! He was there before them and they must respect that!!

What you are talking about is African traditional respect of old age nothing more ,it has nothing to do with work
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Sermwell(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Mrfeel:

What you are talking about is African traditional respect of old age nothing more ,it has nothing to do with work
You definitely hasn't worked in a corporate organisation or in a professional body! Even the salaries are different!! There's seniority in every profession!!
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Mrfeel: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Sermwell:

You definitely hasn't worked in a corporate organisation or in a professional body! Even the salaries are different!! There's seniority in every profession!!
I know there is seniority in every profession the argument is this , seniority comes according to the position you hold not who started the job first , that's the argument
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by syntekelite(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
I dey wait fr the day social media just like any man made invention will become obsolete... Una go leave real life relationships dey find social media validations up and down.. after news and informative articles i no dey fr any follow me back rubbish.. my sm's no pass 40following and all get real impact fr real world...
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
Not everyone knows how to sell their souls to become rich,I have my evidence about 4 Nigerians including wizkid, the documentary is on YouTube

Na the one way davido do nai still dey pain me. Humans go extra mile just for fame and wealth. They don't mind shedding blood.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Subonbon(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Generally, Nigerians no sabi mind their business. Some are even so stupid that they can't draw a line between issues meant for public consumption and what should stay private.

What is the essence of the rush to post somebody's newly born babies on social media? Them send you? Abi Davido himself no get data to post am when he want? You fvck up finish come dey para after them block you, with your finished career. You old pass Davido for the game, and then? We all know that but you're no longer relevant. Respect your old age so others don't disrespect you.

Which kind mumu country be this one sef? E still even get mouth dey para on top the matter. Stupid idiot!
as you have stated..... The guy no just get sense
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Na the one way davido do nai still dey pain me. Humans go extra mile just for fame and wealth. They don't mind shedding blood.
let see if the twins will be sacrificed this time around
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chetas81:
let see if the twins will be sacrificed this time around
He won’t even try it. He will be put to shame grin
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
MyAmericandream:

He won’t even try it. He will be put to shame grin
hhhhmmm Nigerians, don't forget say na celebrity 😂
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm Nigerians, don't forget say na celebrity 😂

God no dey look celebrity face na. When him cup full he will be put to shame… Let him just keep doing the nonsense he does in closed doors because of fame.
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
MyAmericandream:

God no dey look celebrity face na. When him cup full he will put shame… Let him just keep doing the nonsense he does in closed doors because of fame.
ma'am you can imagine whenever this guy achieve something, someone must pai 🙁
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chetas81:
ma'am you can imagine whenever this guy achieve something, someone must pai 🙁

Only few people know this… Dude can go extra miles to attain fame he can do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.