Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41740 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is the spirit. Isreal committing genocide.

Garage independence is non negotiable.

The world will soon embrace Islam as their major religion.

Islam the best religion in the world
The war is not about religion but land. It's a war being financed by the Zionist Rothschild family to take over complete control. The Rothschild are all about Zionism and making money. They don't care much about religion, although they use it to create divisions.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by LOVEGINO(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mamalodii:
Wow where is the rally going on in London
close to lie mohd apartment.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Postinor: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

Who held them down before? Go and free them if you are the one that chained them down before.
idiot,death on u and israel apologists
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas, Israel, Ukraine, Russia: As a Black African, none of it is my business.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Bestbrain123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
I suppose believe that, that should be your consign not mine, religious morals is deeply rooted in arab life and actions, pushing them into doing many sorrowful things.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Gentlevip: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rabbis in Israel have been condemning these israel accursed Zionist government.

Well, the day will come when Israel will lose it all.
Even their crazy emphasizers would run and reject them

Israel is failing. And so they are trying to cover it with brute Force.

Their end is at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by zombieHUNTER: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Delphi:
This is what you get when a country is docile. UK has been over run by Islam. Immigrant moslems have gradually infiltrated the population of the UK. I think it's up to a ratio of 40:60 (UK, non-moslem). It's very unbelievable. In the next 20 years, UK will be controlled by majority Islam and may be like Turkey.

Uk will be under Sharia in 50 years time

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Sholaco: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Same IPOB/ESN killing and mutilating their victims on record?

Let's calm it down a bit and be objective.
same Ipob ESN killing and eating their brothers and sisters flesh, stole their cars and took it into far bush and pieces it into parts and sold them.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gentlevip:
Rabbis in Israel have been condemning these israel accursed Zionist government.

The Zionist that hold gay parades all over Israel are also persecuting the aboriginal conservative Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by MisfitHPG: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzeWhKJfSlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AycDYjoscb4?si=AAjEBALLopcZxqc5

Upwards of 10 Thousand Pro-Palestinian and Hamas Supporters are currently gathered in the City of London to Denounce the Nation of Israel.

In London thousands of people gathered outside the BBC's New Broadcasting House and more than 1,000 police officers have been deployed.

Police warned that anyone showing support for Hamas, a proscribed terrorist organisation, or deviating from the route, could face arrest.

It comes a week after Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on Israel.

@sentdefender
rally dey stop rocket?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't bring the name of Jesus into your foolishness. Jews don't kill Christians like Muslim do. Free free to stand and I recommend your go to Palestine and stand for them well. You expect Isreal to give them cup of coffee after Hamas attacked them?
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
Hitler must be laughing now

I am telling you. He will say, I was offering help to help you extinct these evil people but you kept them.

Deal with your mess. Danke!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
The Zionist Rothschild family controls the state of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9CI0QAzYQ?si=GNzPcs-IlEUe_NIE

Orthodox Jews protest against the State of Israel

Israeli police forcefully detained Orthodox Jews protesting against the State of Israel by carrying Palestinian flags

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Omoawoke2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Fvk israel, fvk their supporters… land grabbers, may another Adolf Hitler befall them

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Chris2863(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?
nothing like morally upright Muslim. They are all terrorists/terrorists sympathizers like you

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zionist (LGBTQ loving) Jews in support of the Rothchilds's state of Israel attack conservative aboriginal Jew in Paris for attending a peaceful conference to support Palestine grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Free2Fly: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Islamists will never have their way.

They must be crushed.

Go, Israel, go!

Death to all Islamic terrorists and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
uk go soon they receive their woto woto from muslim very soon

let them be allowing silly protest when their govt don take decision

Stop crying. I know that you are pained that such support could come first from the heart of London instead Nigeria or Saudi Arabia. Not everyone is sadistic and hypocritic like an average Nigerian Christian

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Dittodat: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Funny how some Nigerians support Hamas but hate IPOB. Hamas that committed far more terrible atrocities than IPOB.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.
Funny how the same IPOB terrorist are supporting Israel for taking over other people's land. Comedy of absurdity grin
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by planetx: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
The British did this to themselves, with unrestricted migration from the Middle East and Islamic world. London is now a majority non white city with a Muslim mayor, Hindu PM, Hindu Home Secretary, Muslim first Minister of Scotland. They will soon find out what they have done to themselves, because with feminism and their gay agenda that is anti procreation the Muslims will easily outbreed them and they will become a permanent minority in their own country.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by franklingud(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
But where were you people when Hamas bombed Israel just for nothing??
Hypocrites.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Delphi:
This is what you get when a country is docile. UK has been over run by Islam. Immigrant moslems have gradually infiltrated the population of the UK. I think it's up to a ratio of 40:60 (UK, non-moslem). It's very unbelievable. In the next 20 years, UK will be controlled by majority Islam and may be like Turkey.

This one is heartbreaking too, sorry.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
maasoap:

Stop crying. I know that you are pained that such support could come first from the heart of London instead Nigeria or Saudi Arabia. Not everyone is sadistic and hypocritic like an average Nigerian Christian
lol, see this one

Protest is common thing na, does it change the fact their govt don station warship for anyone with hamas

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
kelechiodo:
Protest should always be objective.
Is this objective or not, so that we can know where you belong?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
APCNig:

I am a Muslim ooo. But when you throw bombs into another man's land, what do you expect? Hugs and Kisses?

Another man's land you said? Who gave them the land? How did they get there?

You don't know anything about their crisis. Its better to just watch learn and research than make a completely ignorant comment
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Free2Fly: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
maasoap:

The same average Nigerian Christians you're massacring with your terrorism and they're not revenging are sadistic and hypocritical??

I don't blame you animals; i blame the Nigerian Christians that are leaving you go scot free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.