Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41759 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=NzogbuNzogbu post=126403200]where did i say only believe

you cant continue in sin becos grace abound, you must follow all of Yeshua lifestyle and teaching too, not just follow it but not be lukewarm about it.

Thats the only guarantee for yaweh to not just see you in yeshua sinless nature but accept you as child

we are called children of yaweh from the beginning, you really think we would be his when we dont have his perfect nature or he wasnt creating an avenue to get back that perfect state we lost with adam.

if not yeshua we are just slaves labouring in vain to keep laws that can never meet yaweh high satisfaction. Read (duet 30 )
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
have you taken your time to read the laws, in hebrew they are called mitvaz which trans to good deeds, tell the hard one (duet 30)
There is no one good except God

Yeshua was taking to you when he said that

A jew called him good probably by the good deed he thought he did, then yeshua made that statement because you have indirectly just called me God which is actually true

Cos in essence only him has pure goodness not our mixed ones of good and evil, bias and good, hypocrisy and good
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Martinez39s(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
People supporting Palestine haven't done their due diligence on history. They are either brainwashed folks or rotten Hamas sympathisers.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Youngbillion12: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Bleep you
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Whytelyon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
uk go soon they receive their woto woto from muslim very soon

let them be allowing silly protest when their govt don take decision

Leave them. Them go carry these same placards again. Sweden and France don carry them own. Germany too. UK na next.
Na why Poland hate them since.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
There is no one good except God

Yeshua was taking to you when he said that

A jew called him good probably by the good deed he thought he did, then yeshua made that statement because you have indirectly just called me God which is actually true

Cos in essence only him has pure goodness not our mixed ones of good and evil, bias and good, hypocrisy and good
roman 3: 31
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by caracas: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Same IPOB/ESN killing and mutilating their victims on record?

Let's calm it down a bit and be objective.
For you to even involve ipob in this your stewpidity shows your level of stewpidity
IPOB IS A FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUP ….
IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Whytelyon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Israel commits more war crimes than all Islamic Terror organizations put together.

I day sleep you pour water for bed. How u take want make I react?
Na the same thing way Palestine do Israel. And you expect they should take it very lightly ? Ngwa tell us, how u take understand war crimes in this aspect. You Muslims like to bend Anything to fit your claims, see Sharia, see your Qur'an concerning 4 women, see the one concerning sex slaves, just anything to make Una happy , Una go just Bend law.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
roman 3: 31
i never said the law was voided

Yeshua came to fulfill it, all the 10 commandment of yaweh basically rotates around LOVE

When you love you your neighour you wont steal his goods, kill etc

All of the law was to humble you to see love is the greatest as yeshua said

How do you learn love, when you never known of the greatest story of love that yaweh sent his only begotten, and yeshua came with love to take your place he didnt deserve

How can you keep the ten commandment without love, how do you show love when you dont have the author of love guiding you on it

The hypocrite jews that boasted to be keeping law where they not stoning women for adultery whom they hated in disguise of following law whereas they practised the same crime
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by StarGra: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bleep Palestinia

CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by rspy: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Same IPOB/ESN killing and mutilating their victims on record?

Let's calm it down a bit and be objective.

If you like call them Terrorists, Igbos are leaving your slave camp called Nigeria so you are your enslaved descendants can enjoy

Thanks to internet, we don't imam to interpret information, everybody knows the truth
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by bamitinn(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
UK go start to deh deport those Muslim now you go see.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by StarGra: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't mind their hypocrisy.
They are Terrorist.
You kill people in the name of religion and support Hamas in the name of Human right..

Israel should wipe them out,fvcking Terrorist

Corrections:
When will Muslims support in getting JUSTICE for Deborah Samuel yakubu whom Muslims killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much they love Christians. Or is death the JUSTICE she deserved?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
i never said the law was voided

Yeshua came to fulfill it, all the 10 commandment of yaweh basically rotates around LOVE

When you love you your neighour you wont steal his goods, kill etc

All of the law was to humble you to see love is the greatest as yeshua said

How do you learn love, when you never known of the greatest story of love that yaweh sent his only begotten, and yeshua came with love to take your place he didnt deserve

How can you keep the ten commandment without love, how do you show love when you dont have the author of love guiding you on it

The hypocrite jews that boasted to be keeping law where they not stoning women for adultery whom they hated in disguise of following law whereas they practised the same crime
if you pratice sun-day worship, x-mas, easter, you believe three in one god trinity, believe me you don't know YHWH because those are roman catholic doctrine and not the ways of Eloahim
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Adanac(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?

It's also written, that not all that are from Israel are of Israel.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
chopnaira:

There were Jews in that area before the arrival of the European Jews. The ones Rothschild (Zionist) facilitated through the Balfour treaty. They almost got settled in Uganda. But the white settlers in Uganda rejected them.

The troublesome people 👇
This is the truth. But they won't agree. To them they are defending Christianity. Bunch of murderers. They are even worse than Hamas they are condemning.

Propaganda cannot kill the truth.

https://fb.watch/nGMtxloR2D/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nGO4SIDuW3/?mibextid=NnVzG8

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
very clear

So absolutely not a single soul in the second resurrection has his or her name written in the book of life? Is that what the scripture states?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by bewla(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
uk go soon they receive their woto woto from muslim very soon

let them be allowing silly protest when their govt don take decision
pray the way Palestine are treated you to be treated that way too

Am not saying hamas here get the point

South Africa have the last vision of things clearly in there mind
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Slynation(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Typical of Nigerian Christians to deflect
if you have sense like a typical Muslim, you would have realized the question have nothing to do with Nigerians.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Slynation:
if you have sense like a typical Muslim, you would have realized the question have nothing to do with Nigerians.

Brain dead attempt. First of all, bring evidence that I’m a Muslim or get the fuvk off my mention.

Always deflecting from the question.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Postinor: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

Eeyah sorry no go die before your time. Curse or insult till tomorrow will change nothing and it won't stop isreali from destroying Gaza so pls cry more on NL it change nothing.
let's watch and see who wins this war at the end Allah stands with palestine
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Brain dead attempt. First of all, bring evidence that I’m a Muslim or get the fuvk off my mention.

Always deflecting from the question.
Olodo...!! Because you tabled evidence that I'm a Christian right...🤣 Abeg clear road!!!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

So absolutely not a single soul in the second resurrection has his or her name written in the book of life? Is that what the scripture states?
guy stop confusing yourself

If you dont have Jesus has your lord and saviour you are going to hell full stop

Even the men of faith pre the coming of christ didnt enter heaven ( they were all in abraham bossom which isnt hell and isnt heaven but a place to rest till the shed blood of Jesus brought them in)

post the resurrection of christ if he doesnt know you, na damnation straight no bribing
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
guy stop confusing yourself

If you dont have Jesus has your lord and saviour you are going to hell full stop

Even the men of faith pre the coming of christ didnt enter heaven ( they were all in abraham bossom which isnt hell and isnt heaven but a place to rest till the shed blood of Jesus brought them in)

post the resurrection of christ if he doesnt know you, na damnation straight no bribing

Read Revelation 20 v 11-15 slowly. If according to your doctrine those who are part of the second resurrection are automatically condemned, why are their names being searched for in the book of life in verse 15, hmmm?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
if you pratice sun-day worship, x-mas, easter, you believe three in one god trinity, believe me you don't know YHWH because those are roman catholic doctrine and not the ways of Eloahim
lol, guy you are very far away o.

Yaweh created all the days for his pleasure their is no day created by satan

sabath may not be sunday, it doesnt make it any less of a day for yaweh when you dedicate it to him

chrismas, easter i dont really believe in them but so long as you focus on christ on such day its valid

Paul peter and the disciples of Jesus where all jews, and yes Yaweh said let us make man in our own image, he is three and he made up in such likeness refering to three nature

the reason you have living breathing soul, body for package and spirit that returns to him

I so far not seen any reasonable logic from you aside just blank believe without validation to why it makes logical sense

i stop here
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by viodemus: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
We knew that the terrorist sympathizers will try and change their heinous narrative.

The great region shouldn't fall for this islamics terrorist strategy.

Many of these protesters, cannot do all these in their own countries. When they were about to jakpa, they didn't plan to jakpa to other islamic countries. useless protesters. How many churches are in Saudi Arabia or IRAN. what kinds of freedom are in these societies? Igbos beware, don't follow the arab slaves. Isla*m is evil, very evil. When they start having nuclear weapons, they will do worse to every country or tribe that don't bow to them.

May God continue to bless the Israelis. I pray that Israel pounds those evil terrorists and their supporting terrorstinans to uncomfortability.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Holyfic: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
nototribalist:
all these terrorist in the UK?
that mishop with an improper notion, I bet 40% are non Muslim but there are not blind or heartless
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, guy you are very far away o.

Yaweh created all the days for his pleasure their is no day created by satan

sabath may not be sunday, it doesnt make it any less of a day for yaweh when you dedicate it to him

chrismas, easter i dont really believe in them but so long as you focus on christ on such day its valid

Paul peter and the disciples of Jesus where all jews, and yes Yaweh said let us make man in our own image, he is three and he made up in such likeness refering to three nature

the reason you have living breathing soul, body for package and spirit that returns to him

I so far not seen any reasonable logic from you aside just blank believe without validation to why it makes logical sense

i stop here
ok read this as your take home (exodus 20:8-11, exodus 31-12-18, ezekiel 20, isaiah 56:1-8, isaiah 58:13-14, isaiah 66:22-24) my advice never you justify evil because you are part of it, what you pratice are man made (jere6:16)
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Slynation:
Olodo...!! Because you tabled evidence that I'm a Christian right...🤣 Abeg clear road!!!

Dude, you’re a Christian from the South East.

Or have you denounced that to serve your local deities ni?

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Styluss: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lol, You compare Hamas with Ipob. I know you were making this comment because the Igbo is inclined with Isreal. Even with the outright bully of palestinians you still suppirt Isreal because of your sentiment. That Biafra wey una dey find, una no go see am

EyeCumInPeace:
Funny how some Nigerians support Hamas but hate IPOB. Hamas that committed far more terrible atrocities than IPOB.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by FarmTech(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
I just hope that Islam won't overrun UK in the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden / Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.