Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41830 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
the jewish prophet was rabbi Yahusha ha mashiac (yeshua the messiah) , this jesus is a trasformed demon, google the image of jesus and that of baphumet check thier right hand
i worship Jesus christ in spirit not catholic image

He is my God and God of christians
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Kingbuhari(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
But didn't rally when terrorist killed 1220 Israelis
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Rayban26: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?

They will go to hell.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by fuckJones(f): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Funny how some Nigerians support Hamas but hate IPOB. Hamas that committed far more terrible atrocities than IPOB.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.
are you saying ipob are terrorist like Hamas?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Ask yourself this question what was the religion of Adam,Abel,Noah,Enoch,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Moses,Aaron name them, this men never praticed religion but the serve YAHU their Eloahim in spirit and truth
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Islam, christianity or any other religion is man made but spirtuality isn't,
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Sardauna24(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzeWhKJfSlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AycDYjoscb4?si=AAjEBALLopcZxqc5

Upwards of 10 Thousand Pro-Palestinian and Hamas Supporters are currently gathered in the City of London to Denounce the Nation of Israel.

In London thousands of people gathered outside the BBC's New Broadcasting House and more than 1,000 police officers have been deployed.

Police warned that anyone showing support for Hamas, a proscribed terrorist organisation, or deviating from the route, could face arrest.

It comes a week after Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on Israel.

@sentdefender
I Stand With Palestine
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
uk go soon they receive their woto woto from muslim very soon

let them be allowing silly protest when their govt don take decision
The thing pain you well well.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by APCNig: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not a brilliant Muslim!

Educate yourself about root cause before making comments!

Your head no correct. You think say I dey at your thinking faculty? You are not different from the senseless Christians supporting Israel blindly including their daddy G.O. who did a senseless video. I have been following international politics since the early 80s, and I know that what is going on in the Middle East is fuelled by US.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by gassbee: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
dreu2fine:

Stupid people so de are happy that Hamas is throwing rockets.
The land would be turn to rubbles .
how can some and chance you on top your property
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Postinor:
idiot,death on u and israel apologists

Hshaaha e pain am.

Na u go die soon of heartache ontop your demonic religion wey hate peace.

If you a man enough go to Palestinian to fight with Hamas ok that is how a real man behave not ranting death on faceless platform. Ode, odumku, fool, kpaikolo
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Styluss: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
These are the people who read and understood history. Unlike our Nairaland mumu people.

Luckysbab:

Upwards of 10 Thousand Pro-Palestinian and Hamas Supporters are currently gathered in the City of London to Denounce the Nation of Israel.

In London thousands of people gathered outside the BBC's New Broadcasting House and more than 1,000 police officers have been deployed.

Police warned that anyone showing support for Hamas, a proscribed terrorist organisation, or deviating from the route, could face arrest.

@sentdefender

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Okoroawusa: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
APCNig:

Your head no correct. You think say I dey at your thinking faculty? You are not different from the senseless Christians supporting Israel blindly including their daddy G.O. who did a senseless video. I have been following international politics since the early 80s, and I know that what is going on in the Middle East is fuelled by US.
Simple
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Still beating around the bush.

This “liberating” information you have right now, how has it improved your standard of living?

Look around you, take stock of your life and let me know.
i thank YAH my Eloahim for all his blessing i am contented and grateful, the law of YAH is the truth (psalm 119:142) only way to please him and serve him is to keep them
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by juman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is terrorist country.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Very true
juman:
Israel is terrorist country.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Beuberry(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
This protest should be stopped!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
Ask yourself this question what was the religion of Adam,Abel,Noah,Enoch,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,Moses,Aaron name them, this men never praticed religion but the serve YAHU their Eloahim in spirit and truth
they all kept the ordinances of yaweh as it progressed

eg Abraham form of spirituality was faith, loyalty to yaweh which he accounted for righteousness

Moses era began the jewish era of laws which moses himself kept, it is not even true that any of them served yaweh in spirit cos Jesus began the worship in spirit and truth
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Postinor: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

Hshaaha e pain am.

Na u go die soon of heartache ontop your demonic religion wey hate peace.

If you a man enough go to Palestinian to fight with Hamas ok that is how a real man behave not ranting death on faceless platform. Ode, odumku, fool, kpaikolo

bastard,russia don already warn israel sha, this war will be won by muslims inshallah
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Postinor: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

Who held them down before? Go and free them if you are the one that chained them down before.
bastard, palestine must be freed and israel must be destroyed,death to all israelites
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
they all kept the ordinances of yaweh as it progressed

eg Abraham form of spirituality was faith, loyalty to yaweh which he accounted for righteousness

Moses era began the jewish era of laws which moses himself kept, it is not even true that any of them served yaweh in spirit cos Jesus began the worship in spirit and truth

YAH will never change, the law is truth and an everlasting one, (psalms 119:142) even yahusha confirmed it that if your keep the law and teach other to do the same you will be great in the kingdom (matthew 5:17-20), and it was easier to do for heaven and earth to disapear than for the law to be done away with (luke 16:16-17
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by jrusky(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Postinor:
bastard, palestine must be freed and israel must be destroyed,death to all israelites

Eeyah sorry no go die before your time. Curse or insult till tomorrow will change nothing and it won't stop isreali from destroying Gaza so pls cry more on NL it change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Tetraozonaitera: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

The only words in your dictionary.

Shameless terrorist
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
YAH will never change, the law is truth and an everlasting one, (psalms 119:142) even yahusha confirmed it that if your keep the law and teach other to do the same you will be great in the kingdom (matthew 5:17-20), and it was easier to do for heaven and earth to disapear than for the law to be done away with (luke 16:16-17
nobody can really keep the law, that sin from adam is still there,

yaweh is a perfect God, he cant admit any human to his abode cos none is perfect

The law was to humble man to realize they cant meet his standard, humans want to pride themselves that they can match yaweh standard which is arrogance.

Just accept his mercy in Yeshua and be humble you are nothing

When israel was making mouth at sanai when yaweh showed up in fires that they can keep all yaweh tells them to, he gave them ten laws they couldnt

You never can, because what you think you are keeping is your heart right, can you love your neighbour than you love yourself, they all need to be beyound perfect

i never even talk of adam original sin that follows man, even yearly sacrifice of lambs wasnt erasing it for israel let alone when you dont do it
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?

You go stand taya, go to Israel and make your complain to them
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by femicyrus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
What did i just read? grin 1000 police men deployed for over 10k protesters grin Anyways, make i no talk. When we go get time for our own government and politicians for here. We go show them sey strength is in numbers and not in bullets and teargas..

#Free Palestine
Is there a country in the world whose government do not have a minimum amount of bullets that is equivalent to the entire population in the armory?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

yaweh is a perfect God, he cant admit any human to his abode cos none is perfect

The law was to humble man to realize they cant meet his standard, humans want to pride themselves that they can match yaweh standard which is arrogance.

When israel was making mouth at sanai when yaweh showed up in fires that they can keep all yaweh tells them to, he gave them ten laws they couldnt

You never can, because what you think you are keeping is your heart right, can you love your neighbour than you love yourself, they all need to be beyound perfect

i never even talk of adam original sin that follows man, even yearly sacrifice of lambs wasnt erasing it for israel let alone when you dont do it

If you think only by belief in yeshua as lord can save you then you have to read this (rev 22:14 and matt 7:21
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

have you taken your time to read the laws, in hebrew they are called mitvaz which trans to good deeds, tell the hard one (duet 30)
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
If you think only by belief in yeshua as lord can save you then you have to read this (rev 22:14 and matt 7:21
where did i say only believe

you cant continue in sin becos grace abound, you must follow all of Yeshua lifestyle and teaching too, not just follow it but not be lukewarm about it.

Thats the only guarantee for yaweh to not just see you in yeshua sinless nature but accept you as child

we are called children of yaweh from the beginning, you really think we would be his when we dont have his perfect nature or he wasnt creating an avenue to get back that perfect state we lost with adam.

if not yeshua we are just slaves labouring in vain to keep laws that can never meet yaweh high satisfaction, thats the reason muslim call themselves slave labouring in vain and can never see any sense of belonging to their creator who they supposedly claim is same yaweh that created man in his image and likeliness

they claim allah would judge by law of deeds, thats why they are not given any certanity on heaven, mohammed was also never sure of his after life

Bacause all works of deed when weigh against law would always condem you to hell, as just a single wrong makes you unclean to step in a spotless paradise reserved for the spotless

even satan would question the justice of such a god that is compromising filth
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by victorsola: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

@sentdefender
all this yans will die down in few months or days just like ukrain.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by 11doubledee: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
undertonez:
But wait oh, no be palestine abi hamas start to dey fire rocket enter israel? undecided
Or am I missing something here?
Just look at how they are twisting the whole thing.
The over 5000 rockets fired from GAZA was meant to do what?
Entertain isrealis abi?
Or were the missiles designed to differentiate hospitals, schools, worship centers, hotels etc
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Eniolohunda: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
undertonez:
But wait oh, no be palestine abi hamas start to dey fire rocket enter israel? undecided
Or am I missing something here?

Yes you are missing something, that was not the beginning of their fracas, you need to watch the documentary,And see what Palestinians are fighting for. It's only God that can settle that dispute and it's not about religion, both countries have all the religion in them , although in Israel, Jews are the majority while in Palestine Muslims are the majority. So all the religion had lost members already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Nelson Mandela's Body Lying In State In Pretoria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.