Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) (51684 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by wittywriter: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Weirdos....
AngelicBeing:
Gross, despicable and unacceptable shocked

Wittyness
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Wujio: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Oya, Nairaland resident witches, na where una dey !
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Okortor: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
So improper, I sense the mum in-law must have been knacking the guy prior to her daughter's wedding.

But the mother inlaw looks more endowed and younger than the daughter herself, who no like better food? Make una dey play.........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by victorclean(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Believe me that man must be a brainless oduduwpig in maybe USA. Don't underate them
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
DrySaliva:
shocked

Saliva Dried in my mouth while watching the video. The bride obviously felt uncomfortable, ashamed and or inferior watching them dance.

Suspicions go plenty for this marriage ooo.

Beliv every drama at ur own peril.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by kenbee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
The mother inlaw is an old taker

2 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by mariovito(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Giving mother inlaw and son in-law, stepson and stepmother
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Gofwane(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Milf things 😂.
If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by alt3r3g0: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
With the song playing (A song for Mama by Boys II men), he is probably dancing with his own mother.

4 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by joseph1832(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Checkout this groom & his mother-inlaw dancing while his bride watches in disbelief shocked

Is this proper??

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzylUDOV-Ew

the groom just might be tasting that pootie tang. 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by creativehubb: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
The mom got the juice, that guy definitely feel the vibes.

3 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Be careful. Chit happens ooo cheesy

Don't take my word for it.

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/2900528/caught-mother-having-sex-husband

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics - Family - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5650301/son-in-law-impregnates-mother-in-law-came-take
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by wisdomkid: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
The mother is actually hmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wed one get two

2 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
I no de there oh
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by abbasajao(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mother inlaw isonu

2 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
princeade86:
Mother in law aye

Are you sure she is Mother In- Law ,eh,na wao!
As the Bride eyes is not too comfortable!
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Kaa4(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
She must never visit them in the marriage, otherwise there would be WAR

2 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by 43Ronin: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
how many times will this get to FP abi nothing dey here again.

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Reminderz:
she doesn't look happy with that, make her mother nor go collect her husband lmao... women know themselves and what they are capable of, this is why they hardly trust each other...

I remembered I once commented on a girl's photo that she posted with her mother... I said jokingly "your mother fine pass you ooo", omoo this girl vex for me sha... lmao, I was like, "sheybi na your mother?" mehn women just like drama grin

Go check the statistics and come back to correct this state of yours.
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by NOwazobia: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Young and curvy mother inlaw shocked, forget it, there is every reason to be afraid.

You can even see that the mother inlaw gats properties than the daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Why will the groom and the mother inlaw danced in such manner, it's abnormal.

You don't have to pay all the money once; before you become a house owner.

With N5million initial deposit while you spread the balance for up to 12 months, you will be a proud owner of 3 Bedroom Bungalow at Treasure Hilltop Estate Alagbado.

You don't have to pay N25million outright before you own a house.

This opportunity also save you the stress of building from the scratch.

Take Advantage Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sz5rp8KsC4?si=2BEK_LVnIzEBMYy0

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mosba:
Yeeeepa! I don't think that bride is the end herself, from the look of things I believe she is just the mean to an end. No economist can forgone that backside for that frail wife.

U mean this

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
So many things look wrong here. This kind mother in law is not new to carrying small boys

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by hayoholla(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
We don know who the wife is.

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Miracle2020: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
If iam the bride I will also catch a man there and start dancing with.
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
This must be a SKIT otherwise this woman is already enjoying GBOLA from the groom!

2 Likes

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by iampeterben(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Is gone...

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by Kukutente23: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
I want to believe they are not Nigerians so Nigerians can keep their dirty minds to themselves
Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
stunnert:
No be new thing
I've fvcked a mother who knew I was also fvcking her daughter

Hope u recieve award for that. mumu olodo achievement. clap for yourself ewu gambia. nkita ara

1 Like

Re: Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Checkout this groom & his mother-inlaw dancing while his bride watches in disbelief shocked

Is this proper??

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzylUDOV-Ew

After this, Zai je ya gyagyara ta cheesy
After the reggae play the blues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.