Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead (35512 Views)

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Astra101: 5:43am On Oct 15, 2023
The head line is misleading, the picture posted is that of a power transmission station, not just a single transformer we have on a regular street, and if I should go by the picture above then the head line should be corrected
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by CJStarz: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Nooooo,na Hamas rocket mistakenly landed there

sholikay:
This one strong oooo...

Abi,Israel mistakenly fire bomb come there ni?..
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Skyjones7: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2023
I live close to the area it's was a 33kva powerline that fall on 11kva wire which lead to the power burst outrage around 3.am in the morning. The stick used to hold the 33kva to the pole is week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Daystar7: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2023
What kind of fake news is this one? Is that how transformer now blow in 2023? This is the hand work of head slamming terrorist
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by tete7000(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2023
No maintenance is ever carried out on our transformers in this part of the world. No check, no inspection, we simply install and vanish until catastrophe like this occur. I doubt some of the PHCN guys are aware these transformers need periodic checks and maintenance.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by effido666: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Dats y is not advised to live close to transformers
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Postinor: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

God cannot damn Israel. And made an oath to never cast away Israel.
The nations will unite to utterly destroy Israel. But Jesus will appear to destroy all those nation's armies.
The prophets of Israel, including Jesus and his apostles spoke about this.

God spoke through his prophet Jeremiah and said he will do alot of evil things to Israel for their sins (which he did). But then God said this.
oga shut up, is it not desame israelites adolf hitler killed like fowl, keep on deceiving urself
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by GanagiBitrus: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2023
jojothaiv:

Mr. Bitrus,

I don't know if lightning do strike the same spot twice however the issue of transformers getting blowed up is a recurring theme in Nigeria this days, some parts of Kebbi and Niger suffer this fate recently.
Too bad nothing has been done to prevent this recurring tragedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by GanagiBitrus: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
and who ignored the signs?
NEPA & maybe the neighbourhood. But it's NEPA's responsibility.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Dontblink: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Rtk4:
Please ignore the news... Nepa brought a very high current which caused many houses to burn. The people who lost their lifes where caught up in the inferno of their various houses... That's where i stay.

Sad one there. So like someone had said, must be safety compromise. RIP to the death.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by chimex38: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Rtk4:
Please ignore the news... Nepa brought a very high current which caused many houses to burn. The people who lost their lifes where caught up in the inferno of their various houses... That's where i stay.
Actual cause of high voltage

Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by blueAgent(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2023
jojothaiv:

Mr. Bitrus,

I don't know if lightning do strike the same spot twice however the issue of transformers getting blowed up is a recurring theme in Nigeria this days, some parts of Kebbi and Niger suffer this fate recently.

Stop Misquoting Bible verses.

God does not support this fake Satanic Israel.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by jojothaiv(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2023
blueAgent:

Stop Misquoting Bible verses.

God does not support this fake Satanic Israel.
Where did you see me quote the glorious scriptures on this thread to start with?

Because I don't get. Mr. Bitrus and I were talking about the recent trend of transformers getting blown up and I never mentioned or quote anything from the scriptures.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2023
jojothaiv:

Where did you see me quote the glorious scriptures on this thread to start with?

Because I don't get. Mr. Bitrus and I were talking about the recent trend of transformers getting blown up and I never mentioned or quote anything from the scriptures.

I saw screenshot of bible quotes on God saving Israel.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by jojothaiv(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2023
blueAgent:

I saw screenshot of bible quotes on God saving Israel.
Point me to where you saw it.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by GlobeTrotter2: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

NEPA & maybe the neighbourhood. But it's NEPA's responsibility.
it's not in anyway the neighborhood problem!!! Fully NEPAs problem
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://punchng.com/many-feared-dead-as-transformer-explodes-in-plateau-community/?amp

You sure say no be Hamas rocket miss road? Transformer wey dey explode burn house.
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by blueAgent(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
jojothaiv:

Point me to where you saw it.
Sorry,the quote was for Mr prevailer

https://www.nairaland.com/mrprevailer/posts
Re: Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead by Vision4God: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
chudez0147:
Where is the picture?
Not on this platform. Saw them in another platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago / Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.