Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page (2970 Views)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
I have concluded reading the CSU deposition from cover to cover. It is a total of 155 pages.

Shockingly, there's no where the CSU stated that third party vendors can print certificates on their behalf.

Where did Festus Keyamo get his third party vendor narrative from? Where is that coming from? Where did Reno Omokri and others get that story from?

I am so surprised.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rufai Oseni was right when he said there was no mention of third party vendors anywhere in the deposition. I didn't really believe but decided to read the whole book myself.

It's a book grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why are Tinubu's supporters spreading lies on Nairaland and deceiving people? Why ??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
I challenge Tinubu's supporters to show us the part of the deposition where CSU stated that third party vendors can print their certificates.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:
I have concluded reading the CSU deposition from cover to cover. It is a total of 155 pages.

Shockingly, there's no where the CSU stated that third party vendors can print certificates on their behalf.

Where did Festus Keyamo get his third party vendor narrative from? Where is that coming from? Where did Reno Omokri and others get that story from?

I am so surprised.

Go and read BBC’s unbiased analysis and how they concluded that there was no forgery. You can also read Kperogi’s publication today.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by tinsel: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
OP, you did not see where they said outside vendors do replacement certificates for them? And tell me if outside vendors is not a third party?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Go and read BBC’s unbiased analysis and how they concluded that there was no forgery. You can also read Kperogi’s publication today.

Leave BBC and Kperogi. Have you read the 155 pages yourself?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
tinsel:
OP, you did not see where they said outside vendors do replacement certificates for them?

Show it to me. What they said is that they will place a request. The request will come from them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Naija2023: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

I am so surprised.

he did in page 100 line/paragraph 3 to 15

he said it is printed offsite .

Offsite means 3rd party .

you can find details below

https://www.nairaland.com/7870126/csu-tinubu-proof-csu-admit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Naija2023: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

Show it to me. What they said is that they will place a request. The request will come from them.

it is still 3rd party as long as it is not done in house like Nigeria universities and UK universities
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by flokii: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
You go read depositions, you go tire...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Obiedun(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

I am so surprised.
You did not read well. You have to go back to school

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Peacemaker5128: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
okan gbogbo IPOB Terrorist koni bale

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Jackiedemie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

Did you see where they said Tinubu forged his certificate?
Cos Reno was ready to dash you $100,000

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Ofunaofu: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

I am so surprised.

Watch them come to you with this question

Did CSU ever mention that Tinubu forged his certificate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by OkCornel(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

I am so surprised.

Please help with reference to the pages where CSU mentioned this.

I have a copy of the deposition as well, but just to exchange notes and double check my findings as well.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Jiokejohn: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
GBAJUE CROONER HAS GONE INDEFINITE SILENCE!

This is the time we needed his voice most. Inarguably, it is easier to raise the Dead than to defend BAT.

This BAT and CSU brouhaha are gradually becoming the 8TH WONDER of the world. How on earth can someone explain to me that BAT graduated from Government College Lagos four years before its establishment? None of BAT's supporters has said something about that. This narrative of third-party vendor issuance of Diplomas is one of the numerous meals being cooked by APC to deceive the Gullible.

His Academic record - questionable. The institution cannot authenticate.

His election record - questionable. INEC cannot upload the results on Irev.

[When you are deceived once, it will assumed a Mistake. When you are deceived the second time, you will be seen as a Foolish person]

#EnoughIsEnough

7 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

Place a request to who?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Naija2023:

he did in page 100 line/paragraph 3 to 15

he said it is printed offsite .

Offsite means 3rd party .

you can find details below

https://www.nairaland.com/7870126/csu-tinubu-proof-csu-admit

You are deliberately misinterpreting this section of the deposition. The school is simply saying that they don't do the printing in the school. This means that they will engage an offsite location to print.

The bottom line is that the school MUST be in the picture for any diploma to be printed. It is the school that will engage the offsite location to print AFTER receiving a request from the student and doing checks.

This is contrary to the narrative that anyone can just engage a third party agent to print certificates for them irrespective of whether the university is aware or not. No university anywhere in this world allows that. Printing can only be done after authorisation from the University so in essence, whether printing is done onsite or offsite, the school MUST be aware of the printing.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Stricker321: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
You did not read well. You have to go back to school

Since I did not read well, please show me the section. I am waiting

3 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by pongwa(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

I am so surprised.
see as this jobless yoot carry Tinubu matter for head. Get a life dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Excellentbuy1: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Naija2023: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Excellentbuy1:

oga!!! lies go quench all of una!!!

OFFSET PRINTING IS A METHOD USED FOR PRINTING LARGE QUANTITY OF DOCUMENTS USING IMAGE ON PLATES TO MULTIPLE PRINT THE
DOCUMENT!!

Offset printing is done using machine with inputted filmed plate to fast produce large quantity of documents like calendars, certificates, wedding invitations, business cards, letterheads, etc!

THE ANNOYING THING IS THIS AG.BADORIA.NS TAKE NIGERIANS FOR FOOLS AND ILLITERATES - THEY ASSUME EVERYBODY IS AS DUMB AS THEY ARE!! AHHHHGGHHH!

Below are offset printing machines! the most popular is heldelber!

Bloody criminal illiterate agb.adorian forgers!

Read very well before your emotional moblike response

CSU said it is printed OFFSITE not OFFSET printing. SITE not SET

OFFSITE
OFFSITE
OFFSITE

OFFSET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Factoryfitted: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Excellentbuy1:

oga!!! lies go quench all of una!!!

OFFSET PRINTING IS A METHOD USED FOR PRINTING LARGE QUANTITY OF DOCUMENTS USING IMAGE ON PLATES TO MULTIPLE PRINT THE
DOCUMENT!!

Offset printing is done using machine with inputted filmed plate to fast produce large quantity of documents like calendars, certificates, wedding invitations, business cards, letterheads, etc!

THE ANNOYING THING IS THIS AG.BADORIA.NS TAKE NIGERIANS FOR FOOLS AND ILLITERATES - THEY ASSUME EVERYBODY IS AS DUMB AS THEY ARE!! AHHHHGGHHH!

Below are offset printing machines! the most popular is heldelber!

Bloody criminal illiterate agb.adorian forgers!

SMH. See as you carry your ignorance for head dey hawk like gala. Dem say OFFSITE Printing, you carry your OFFSET printing come dey jam everybody frequency. Na wah for you oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Factoryfitted: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Naija2023:

Read very well before your emotional moblike response

CSU said it is printed OFFSITE not OFFSET printing. SITE not SET

OFFSITE
OFFSITE
OFFSITE

OFFSET

grin grin grin Omo d guy matter tire me o. Nigeria! grin

I don laugh taya! Weeke! 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Britishpea: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Go back and read where it talked about offsite. Oh sorry you wanted it to be a notable mention of “third party”. English Na your mate?

30 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Excellentbuy1: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Factoryfitted:

SMH. Sas you carry your ignorance for head dey hawk like gala. Dem say OFFSITE Printing, you carry your OFFSET printing come dey jam everybody frequency. Na wah for you oooo grin grin

modified. thanks.
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Factoryfitted: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Excellentbuy1:

modified. thanks.

You are welcome cool
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by JAMO84: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
It was in the affidavit before the deposition
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Fibonacci88: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:

He doesn't have a brain to think for himself. They depend on paid hacks to think for them while the jump on every platform spreading the lies.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by Aquila99: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stricker321:
I challenge Tinubu's supporters to show us the part of the deposition where CSU stated that third party vendors can print their certificates.

Is there anywhere in the deposition where they stated forged or fake?
Re: I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page by slivertongue: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:

it's now BBC!! U folks ain't really stable on your position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home / Dr. Bukola Saraki Opens Overpass (flyover) In Ilorin / Chief Of Army Staff: Igbo Politicians Blast Jonathan's Political Maneuver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.