Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (60954 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by salykely(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.

You are either mischievous or outrightly ignorant. Going by the UN resolution that partition the historical land of Palestine into Israel and Palestine, it is clear that Israel is in occupation of Palestinian lands. That is the original sin. Peace in the holy land is conditioned on justice. There won't be resistance or suicide bombers if there is no occupation and illegal annexation of stolen lands. Under international law, there are no territorial gains from war. Israel should allow the Palestinians exercise their right of return as affirmed under various Un resolutions e.g 194, 3236 and many other resolutions that the Zionist recist, apartheid and terrorist state have violated. The fons et origo of this crisis is the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and the violation of international law.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Sadisbala(m): 2:10am On Oct 15, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/bodies-of-hostages-found-in-gaza-says-israel/
you don't need to be a muslem to support Palestine, you only need a be mentally stable.Jewish rally in New York.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by fkj950ax(m): 2:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by hkidola00(m): 2:12am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
your post is misleading and biased,isreal bombed Gaza airport years ago,also the sea shore of Gaza is restricted and controlled by isreal,West Bank is also occupied, apparently isreal should let Palestine breath

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by olalekan9320(m): 2:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Randal:
I want Gaza turned to dust. End terrorism once and for all in Gaza.
you're not different from boko haram, when did the whole of Gaza equates Terrorism? Because of Ipob or UGM federal government the whole state ? That's how you'll know that you're daft without human conscience

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by hkidola00(m): 2:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Nastrademus:
God forbid that I'll ever have Muslims as friends, very wicked set of brain washed lunatics,
Qatar,Bahrain or Kuwait visa??
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by 3seriez(m): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2023
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim

Clap for yourself. You are now a multimillionaire and have express ticket to heaven.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by 3seriez(m): 2:37am On Oct 15, 2023
salykely:

You are either mischievous or outrightly ignorant. Going by the UN resolution that partition the historical land of Palestine into Israel and Palestine, it is clear that Israel is in occupation of Palestinian lands. That is the original sin. Peace in the holy land is conditioned on justice. There won't be resistance or suicide bombers if there is no occupation and illegal annexation of stolen lands. Under international law, there are no territorial gains from war. Israel should allow the Palestinians exercise their right of return as affirmed under various Un resolutions e.g 194, 3236 and many other resolutions that the Zionist recist, apartheid and terrorist state have violated. The fons et origo of this crisis is the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and the violation of international law.

Alot of them here just supporting Israel based on sentiments and distorted history, brainwashed and orchestrated by Jews and western media.
How do you come as refugees, get comfortable and start claiming my properties and lands. Who in his right senses will sit down and take in that nonsense. No one would, no one of these Israel supporters here would dare sit back and accept that nonsense happening to you and your people.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

A real niggar must STAND solid with Israel.
Israel anyday anytime twice on Saturday night!

Time for Israel to retaliate and flush out Palestine!

Hamas are pussy Modafuckers who lacks balls to play the big GAME!

Israel my real niggars!

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by youngchukky(m): 2:42am On Oct 15, 2023
India : Hindus vs Muslims
Israel : Jews vs Muslims
Europe and America : Christians vs Muslims
Myammer : Buddhist vs Muslims
Bangladesh : Hindus vs Muslims (Rohingya)
Middle East : Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims
Nigeria : Christians vs Muslims
Pakistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Pakistan : Christians/Hindus vs Muslims
Afghanistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Nepal : Hindu vs Muslims
And they say Islam is the most peaceful religion

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dataking: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I knew they'd want to use the hostages as baits to istrael so they could stop shelling them. How can hamas who openly slit open baby's throats in the presence of their parents keep their hostages alive? It would take the grace of God for them to escape or leave the hamas dens alive.

Istrael had known their gimmicks already and they're not falling for it. Its just like boko haram asking Nigeria government for a ransom before releasing the kidnapped Nigerians after they've already cut their throats and dumped their bodies in the bush.

Istrael would count the hostages as Collateral damage, so sad. May the souls of the departed(including the innocent and peaceful Palestinians) rest in peace. May all hamas members be fished out and dealt with.

Never knew you were foolish, where did you see them cutting babies throats. You people are easily manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by fkj950ax(m): 2:46am On Oct 15, 2023
salykely:

There was once a '2-State Solution' that was accepted by Israel and Palestinians (when the West Bank and Gaza Strip was under the PLO).
If talking led to the OSLO Accords, it can be done again.

Hamas orchestrated a coup in the Gaza Strip, broke away from the PLO and started this nonsense that created the siege on Gaza.Palestinians in the Gaza Strip should kick Hamas out. Then revisit the 2 State Solution again with current realities. Israel used to occupy the Gaza Strip (and some point Egypt, but it left those places). It is possible to stop and reverse Israel settlers too. Both parties need to sit TF down and TALK.
All these 'I stand With' and stupid 'Protests' all over the world, with people taking sides are just a lot of BS that wont achieve anything.
Hamas is the reason for zero conversation happening. Hamas needs to go into oblivion and never have a say in Gaza.

Nobody is being mischievous or ignorant. A lot of you pretend to support Palestinians by asking for what can't be achieved while thousands of miles away in the comfort of your countries. A million Hamas backed by Iran or whoever can never win any battle with Israel. It will only lead to MANY MORE DEAD Palestinians. That's the only thing all of your posturing will achieve. We need to stop Palestinians dying. Israel has built its defense for these. Hamas is running guerrilla warfare that is only leading to more deaths of Palestinians and destruction of Gaza city.

Same way none of you has been able to provide what was the stated objective by Hamas for carrying out the October 07 raid into Israel. What was the end goal or intention? Was it achieved?

Arafat’s death in 2004 changed the leadership of the Palestinian Authority. Israel unilaterally pulled out of the Gaza Strip in 2005, and soon after the terrorist group Hamas assumed control, sparking two wars. Israel and the Palestinian Authority have returned to the negotiating table, most recently for talks that fell apart in 2014, but the hopes of peace and security that the Oslo agreements offered have still not been realized.

Some realties that will never go away is Israel is never going to leave that part of the world.
Palestinians can never prevail via conflict. Conversations is the ONLY option.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Whalis: 2:56am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

What has Israel invented?

Are they Nigerians, Japanese, Germans or Americans!

Stop hyping that shithole that survives on American tax dollars!
All head slammers who are angry like you have all moved to Gaza to be grilled by Israeli bombs what are you waiting for?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Whalis:

All head slammers who are angry like you have all moved to Gaza to be grilled by Israeli bombs what are you waiting for?

Fvck you!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TrainPark: 3:13am On Oct 15, 2023
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim

This is NOT muslim vs Christian or Jews issue. It is people, both Muslim and Christians being held in an apartheid by an occupying force.
They are fighting for their rights, land and dignity against the occupiers.
There are many Palestinian Christians
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by viodemus: 3:14am On Oct 15, 2023
Blestos:
Lol, How's your Biafra agitation going, i am exciting your leader is locked up like an animal. If you believe God has sent Israel to kill, definitely something is wrong with your brain. Go for a check up abeg

Confirmed foo**l
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by ignisaqua(f): 3:26am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.

You must be cold-blooded to say babies weren't killed or even beheaded. Upcoming po.rns.tar talking crap,,,wit ur silly pose,I don't expect u to be human after watching that carnage on intl media
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by millhouse: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Let love lead
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LivingSage: 3:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Israel is using the propaganda well
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Whalis: 3:54am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Israel can locate you anywhere you are. Be careful.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 3:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Whalis:

Israel can locate you anywhere you are. Be careful.

Fvck Israel!

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by OgaTheTop2: 3:55am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
QED..
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by DestinyNigga: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

U can go to court if you are angry or better still wear ur boko Haram jest and go there and know if u will return in one piece cheesy we hereby implore IDF to deploy land forces and kill any modafucker on the way grin
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Powersurge: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?

Aee you aware that Palestine shares body Arab country who also block them from coming into their country. E ve like say na u dey gullible pass.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by cyntobless(f): 4:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Hope218:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you not tired of begging
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Sajio(m): 4:04am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=turmacs post=126406449]Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Why are you supporting evil, what justification do they have to have killed innocent people. Are you saying the Hamas didn't kill anybody in their raid /attack in Israel?
You better stop and pray 🙏 Israel won't level Hamas out of this earth. Somebody is on his own, you went and start killing?

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by GoodRocks: 4:07am On Oct 15, 2023
NovusHomo:

If you are able to, please read this and get informed.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/10/11/analysis-why-did-hamas-attack-now-and-what-is-next?utm_source=brevo&utm_campaign=Weekly%2011102023&utm_medium=email

When your fellow Muslim and Islam terrorists brothers killed Deborah Samuel, where were you? Did you say please read this if you can?

Your terrorist Hamas attacked isreal unprovoked, you went mute! Now isrealites are giving you and your fellow terrorist brothers wortoworto you dey please read this.

Ain't reading no bullshit son, untill Hamas is reduced to ashes and dust!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by onatisi(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2023
it is also noteworthy for people to understand that not all Palestinians support hamas , in fact a large percentage of Palestinians don't support hamas.

misreal:
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Bendtner111(m): 4:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Almost every day?
Hope218:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by viodemus: 4:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Obi1kenobi:

Lol......wetin concern Israel and SE Nigeria? Israel discriminate against Ethiopian Jews and even Mizrachi Jews and you think they have time for your black arse. Everything to you clowns is about religious war - as if the conflict between Israel and Palestinians is about religion.

Africa has been infiltrated by Arabs according to you. You think Africa's problem is Arabs? You think your wretched, impoverished society is better off than Egypt or Libya or Tunisia or Morocco or Algeria? Arabs are the reason we're the armpits of the world, abi?

Common sense you no kukuma get.

Just imagine that the hausas were very intelligent people and pro Nigerian/African, don't you think Nigeria would have been advanced like South Korea. If Hausas were dedicated to shaping a matured society, then igbos too, and yoruba, with everyone in between, a fair, dedicated populace, we might have been probably behind America and China for now. But you have an arab slave region, eroding the laws to infuse their arab Islamic religion, they are not keen on a wider education but only on arab religion - where by the arabs study a wider range than them. To top it off, they are not Nigerian or even african patriots, they are arab worshippers from cradle to grave. They are on earth to do the arab islamic bidding, even if it means compromising the unity of Nigeria or africa. I think they have been bewitched by the arabs, so igbos need to adjust to that reality.

These are some quick summaries, there are many more. Mind you, am not absolving the south, from the failures of Nigeria. We don't have credible builders of anything in Nigeria, maybe a very few, to not be able to tilt the scale. No expertise, greed everywhere, then a bad useless arab islamics/israel hater criminal in aso rock.

If you are igbo, and you think singing pity me songs in your head and to your oppressors and suppressors - (the arab slaves) in Nigeria, will give them conscience, or make them come together and try to work for a better Nigeria, then you are mistaken. There is already over 50 years of sample size. They are useless, and have sown bad blood in Nigeria. The igbos are normally a pro Nigeria people,

Before now, in many igbo minds, the concentration of loyalty was
number 1 - Nigeria
number 2 - igbo
number 3 - religion or even money or hobby

but for those arab slaves in the north
number 1 - arab religion
number 2 - arab religion extremism in knowledge, laws, and actions
number 3 - their tribe

For the sw
number 1 - their tribe
number 2 - the immediate area they live in
number 3 - Nigeria

If you are igbo, don't be too naively enslaved for no reason. Igbos are a majority tribe like the other two, but the igbos are not equally represented in the security forces, because the whole sham forces was set up to be against them. to oppress and subjugate at will. If the forces were equal, after a while, people will just do their work, and not be only pointing out numerous bias in the system. The whole sham forces is made to jihad the igbos in Nigeria without pity. 50 years sample size to learn from. In the next 50 years, I will be in my 80s, i don't know what the future holds, but I hope that the mentality of igbo enslavement is not engrained for another 50years.

This is why the igbos need to align with other peaceful great nations, like the israelis and other sane places. Most igbos need to back Israel right to exist and blossom. We have fundamental differences with the north of Nigeria. They and their islamics sw partners, are only about igbo suppression, that is the core of their alliance.

I wish I could write on and on, but remember that it is a choice to keep accepting an unnecessary oppression and suppression scheme that they are playing against the igbos. We should unite more, remove any boundaries amongst ourselves, and strengthen beyond belief for our survival as much as we can, if things workout down the line with them, then we can adjust back to them. What we should be doing now as igbos, is really shaping up our constitution and debating other better constitutions and laws that will favor us as a society, and also get creative and build up expertise to mechanically become a mature society.

We are not going to align with Israel to go and do a never ending japa, we need to go to them with aim, purpose, and mutual understanding. We should be ready to fight for them, they will have to agree to treat us humanely, then if the igbos have wisdom, we will be simultaneously improving on other aspects like in technical and societal advancements, then they will naturally respect us. Remember, many times than not, respect is earned, not given. older person than you, dun earn respect from age stripes. In nations, it is technical, societal, etc
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by castro(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2023
DankemzI:
Why war, can't we live in peace ✌️ as one?
My take is Fulani should stop the middle belt massacre nothing concern Israel and Palestine with me apart from bible verses
. You can as well live with a live cobra in your home as a pet. There can never be peace in the middle east with Hamas as a next door neighbour.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by taiwiki(m): 5:18am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

They probably would have bodies to show this time but the hostages must have been killed by all the bombs that were dropped on Gaza.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.