Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (60933 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Bizibi(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.
N

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
Hamas has always been a problem,how can they make a move to kidnap and kill tourists to make a point,now international organizations and nations have pulled the plug on funding the government. The same stupidity they made in 2000 when Sharon visited their mosque then they started bombing and killing people for five years,the agreement they made with isreal in the 90's collapsed.

Everytime a country makes a move for peace, isreal agrees but the palentine government will back out or give a condition of making isreal non existent but they forgot that land wasn't theirs in the first place,there have been many occupants before them.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Bizibi(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2023
palsenator:

Your points are concisely written. They just don't want the existence of Israel... That's the pure truth
I am still baffled anytime I hear it,I was expecting them to push for a state and Independence but their glaring stupidity is beclouding their sense of reasoning.

Now the support they have been enjoying is lost because of that stupid move.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
sincerely this world is just turning to sumtin else everywhere crisis. The attacks those hamas orchestrated is unjustifiable as far as I am concerned. Now Palestinians would suffer more because they can't even withstand the firepower of Israel and both sides have lost lives massively, its just painful to watch.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by heysquare(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
Israeli govt has the the right to cut off the supply of electricity and blockage of relief materials and food.. I think they learnt that from Nigeria govt during Biafra.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by KennethEnyi(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!

This useless guy just dey support terrorist dey tell everybody fvck you fvck you up and down
Bros go rest abeg
U dey foolish die o
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by lagosrd: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote
Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.[/quote]

Why are you this pained. Are you an Arab person and what's your relationship with two cousins from a totally different country . Very far country.
I am not surprised you're supporting Hamas but I have a good news for you, that the more they misbehave the more they will be reduced in population. Israel will continue to bomb th. And kill them. You can't use religion to seek sympathy never. Everyone has the same human rights you're claiming. Israel has come to stay and there nothing you can do about that.

Your own Hamas use their own money to buy ammunition and weapons, train terrorists . They can't build power plant, any good roads, they can construct big buildings residential and did Israel block them from getting out of the Gaza strip?

Stop being primitively barbaric.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by palsenator(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Bizibi:
I am still baffled anytime I hear it,I was expecting them to push for a state and Independence but their glaring stupidity is beclouding their sense of reasoning.

Now the support they have been enjoying is lost because of that stupid move.

Sorry to say this , religions sometimes take commosense away from people especially Islam.
The part where is preached the virgins being rewards for jihadsts is not helping them.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Forlando: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Okay
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by MalaikaEH(f): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

The money Hamas spend on buying weapons and planning attacks on Israel is enough to build their own independent water, electricity and other infrastructure for Gaza, but they won't do that. Instead, they rely on infrastructure built by Israel from days of occupation. They have gotten used to begging and seeking sympathy from all over the world. They knew exactly that Israel would retaliate the way they are doing now before they attacked on 7th October. Yet they went ahead with the attack so as to beg for sympathy from all over the world when Israel retaliates.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by effido666: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2023
I swear
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2023
castro:
. You can as well live with a live cobra in your home as a pet. There can never be peace in the middle east with Hamas as a next door neighbour.
Israel has been murdering palestinians all year. Stop lying. Cease and desist.

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Buchiblaq(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2023
If you stand with Israel,what of the Christians in Palestine??

Religious will always block your common sense
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Expanse2020(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/bodies-of-hostages-found-in-gaza-says-israel/
You people Sha like propaganda Sha...
Lies upon lies
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by princeparis(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats a

The same way Nigeria cut off Nijer Republic power supply after the coup...is Nigeria controlling Nijer Economy? Israel supplies power and water to them to augment their supply. Maybe they should realize one simple fact...you cannot take war to a person and expect charity from them.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Nigeria's military leaders will have Christians inside it who are zionist infiltraitors.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dappydozzy(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:

Your analysis is blind and one-sided, and it seems you dont understand the dynamics of international law ? Does the Gaza strip have an economy ? They live on international aid. Do they have airport or seaport ? It is under siege. All other palestinian territories as well are under siege. The Gaza Strip is a conglomeration of refugee camps. They conglomerate there after Isreal occupied and grabbed their territories during 1978 Arab/Isreali war. It is just like cornering a ferocious lion and sealing it up , it will fight back. A Palestinian State is the solution but does Isreal want it. You dont understand lnternational law, you are talking from the point of a layman, an ordinary man on the street. There are rules of engagement in war, you dont starve an entire population of millions which include women and children who historically are refugees because you are fighting a militant group, it is a war crime. Isreal has being commiting war crimes for a very long time but they get away with it because of the United States. And that is what other world powers like Russia are using to justify their actions. Why do you think the US secretary of State is shuttling the Middle East, they fear escalation which could be disastrous for the region. They know they are violating international law and Middle East leaders have also made their positions known on the issue. The question is what does Isreal want in Gaza. Their presence in Gaza is another genocide, which is another war crime. They say they are looking for hostages majority of these hostages would have being dead by now. They have killed a lot of Palestinians so actually i dont think they need the hostages. In situations like this, you negotiate if you need your hostages back, not indiscriminate bombardment killing women and children.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Banter1(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Hope218:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Why do you keep doing this on almost every thread?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by JoeEeL(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2023
benuejosh:
Let there be peace.

Except for IPOB and Boko Haram.

Fulani invader claiming benue. keep deceiving d gullibles. Na dem I pity pass
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by JoeEeL(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Banter1:
Why do you keep doing this on almost every thread?

Agba scammer.

To him, there's always a new mugu that logs into nl. Mugus never end.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Fremodex: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2023
HardBishop:

So happy am not a Christian. Is this how I will be twisting the narrative. Alihamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by JoeEeL(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2023
KennethEnyi:

This useless guy just dey support terrorist dey tell everybody fvck you fvck you up and down
Bros go rest abeg
U dey foolish die o

Fulani terrorists have their social media handlers bro. Them don upgrade. Wise up o.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Mccullum: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2023
billyG:

Even istrael give them 99% of d land, they will still be violence agst istrael.

Let that separation happen first..
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Coolgent(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2023
HardBishop:

Stupidity is judging the action of few disgruntled elements to cast arpersion on over 1 billion Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by profmallor: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Hama's plan is to infuriate Israel to react, and to react overboard. As soon as Israel starts to kill the civilians in their thousands in a bid to get to Hamas hiding behind the shield of women and children, this would turn into a global conflict as many block powers would be forced to take sides militarily. This can easily turn into another version of a prolonged war.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Mccullum: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Daystar7:

What about Hamas? Will they drop their Objective of making sure they wipe off Israel from Canaan?

Is it not the freedom they're fighting for, once they get their sovereign state, Peace will follow.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Whalis: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!
Stop quoting Bible. Quote the one that inspires you to violence.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by zinaunreal(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:

Dude it's their land stop making noise
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Calicoe: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

I'll really love to know ur take on this Isreal vs hamas situation
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Musa2018(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Motherf**g LIERS!!! A cursed Nation on earth,God would surely put you to shame! With all your monsters allies,fake media powers and hypocrisy. You can't slow it's growth nor tarnish it's imagine in the world!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by tenderlaw(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2023
All these fake sob-stories on Nairaland need to stop. You guys are a cartel...one account will post and others will like the post. Who are you fooling?

Where is your baby daddy? Where are your parents? Where are your brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts? Do people ever fall for these fake stories anymore?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Bizibi(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2023
MalaikaEH:

The money Hamas spend on buying weapons and planning attacks on Israel is enough to build their own independent water, electricity and other infrastructure for Gaza, but they won't do that. Instead, they rely on infrastructure built by Israel from days of occupation. They have gotten used to begging and seeking sympathy from all over the world. They knew exactly that Israel would retaliate the way they are doing now before they attacked on 7th October. Yet they went ahead with the attack so as to beg for sympathy from all over the world when Israel retaliates.
5000 rockets and those rockets is nothing less than 600 or 500 dollars, sometimes I keep wondering how they think.....now do the calculation of the costs of the campaign against isreal. Instead of channeling funds for the betterment of the Palestinian people they are using funds given by nations to fund stupid campaigns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.