Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (60987 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by merit455(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.
This guy is always typing rubbish. Terrorist

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by fregeneh(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=misreal post=126406017]Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?..»»»»»» Interesting "HOW CAN I FEED MY KILLERS" this remind me of the SAGE obafemi awolowo ...........misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by jconsulting(f): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.

People need to hear the real story, Palestine and Hamas are evil, how can you have an agenda that a whole race is not supposed to be on the face of the earth.

All those idiots supporting Hamas are mad are are supposedly inclined to terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by sylve11: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots

See the way you're sounding as if you're currently in Gaza. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

You're obviously the brainwashed person here since you don't understand why Israel had to build that wall. Ask Egypt why they are not allowing Palestinians in. You can almost not tell who is not part of Hamas that what even Saudi Arabia is afraid of.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dappydozzy(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Exactly. Isreal left a beautiful gaza for them in 2005, hamas came in 2007 and destroyed everything.

Beautiful Gaza indeed, Did Hamas just came in 2007,Hamas has being in Gaza since decades. So who provides the aid that enters Gaza. The UN and company, are they independent. Palestinians need a State. But Isreali, they want to keep oppressing. I thank God for my life i am not a religious bigot .I dont allow religious inclinations to becloud my sense of reasoning and judgement on international issues and humanity at large. I can never allow an element created by man to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning. Allowing religious inclinations to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning is against my true purpose on earth.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

cry harder...jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Greenwood18: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.

I love this

Check this out to know how useless these terrorist are

https://exclusivedispatch.com/islam-no-concept-of-human-right/
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Even though I am in total support of Hamas being flushed out and annihilated, but what you said here is very correct. Israel actually controls what goes in and out of Gaza

lol...seems you are a kid......Gaza has border and close proximity with Jordan,Syria, Egypt,Lebanon.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Daystar7: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Mccullum:

Is it not the freedom they're fighting for, once they get their sovereign state, Peace will follow.

Terrorist are fighting for which freedom? Hamas that fought Palestinians and took over Gaza is fighting for same Palestinians? Be moving mad

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2023
dNortherner:
Please don't put this on Islam guy, its' about land dispute due to the hatred they and you have for Islam but remember they'll not succeed. You got me?
nobody can get a bloodt jihadistz terroristx 44uock off grin

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dappydozzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2023
davidwrightjd:

You're obviously the brainwashed person here since you don't understand why Israel had to build that wall. Ask Egypt why they are not allowing Palestinians in. You can almost not tell who is not part of Hamas that what even Saudi Arabia is afraid of.

All those two countries you mentioned are not neutral, they are complicit, when you are talking about Palestinian Conflict, dont mention Saudi Arabia, you cant talk about other Arab Countries but dont mention Saudi Arabia.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by vRendoh(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

I tire for jobless Nigerian youths. Making and liking comments they don't understand. Thier country currency is sinking that is not a pain but would rather open a latrine smelling mouth to discuss other people's business they no nothing about. Find solution to your sinking economy! Is your age group that built and manage the economies of the country you are japaing to. No wonder Bubu said they are jobless.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2023
StudyBarn:

You are quite insane, Israel has totally blockaded Gaza since at least 2007 after decades long occupation, Gaza has no port, no airport, no rail infrastructure, everything is either smuggled in from Egypt which maintains another blockade on the other side of Gaza. Food, medicine and gas is not allowed to enter, people are not allowed to move freely. Gaza is said to be the world's largest open air prison kinda like the Warsaw ghetto.

Y'all just cap rubbish here
what happens to all the aids been sent.......by the way, your fellow jihadistz country should come through for dem.

Place that is ruled by Hamas what do you expect?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Israel has been murdering palestininas all year. You can't use funds for anything but defense when they do this constantly.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by kareemkamil(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Israeli's are oppressor's & terriorist
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2023
dappydozzy:

Beautiful Gaza indeed, Did Hamas just came in 2007,Hamas has being in Gaza since decades. So who provides the aid that enters Gaza. The UN and company, are they independent. Palestinians need a State. But Isreali, they want to keep oppressing. I thank God for my life i am not a religious bigot .I dont allow religious inclinations to becloud my sense of reasoning and judgement on international issues and humanity at large. I can never allow an element created by man to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning. Allowing religious inclinations to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning is against my true purpose on earth.

Not in power until 2007. This is not about bigotry. War or terrorism wouldn't help Arabs living in Gaza or West Bank.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Not in power until 2007. This is not about bigotry. War or terrorism wouldn't help Arabs living in Gaza or West Bank.
Palestinians have been murdered by Israel since the start of 2023.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by joyandfaith: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Somilat:

Palestinians have been murdered by Israel since the start of 2023.

The barbarians from Hamas and Hezbollah have nothing to do with the Palestinian cause,” and by massacring children and raping women, they are “betraying Islam and recreating Shoah,”

says Hassen Chalghoumi, an imam from the Parisian suburb of Drancy
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Mccullum:

Freedom given to them indeed.

They don't have their own money - they use Israeli Shekel and Jordan dinar

They don't have their own international passport. They use Israeli, Egyptian, Lebanese and Jordan international passport.

You are calling that freedom.

Israeli government and her people should let Palestinians breath by giving them their geographical, political and economic liberty.

With that, peaceful coexistence will follow-up In Middle East.
there is a limited amount of freedom one can give to a jihadistz

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
there is a limited amount of freedom one can give to a jihadistz
Palestinians are not Jihadis. The terrorist regime of Israel has been murdering palestinians all year. You are another dishonest westerner.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Shut up. Media controlled git
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
omoredia:
Even the Quran made no mention of Palestine but mentioned Israel over 48 times.
You're not very smart. Israel of today isn't the same as in the bible. Use your head. The Israel you see today was created by UN/UK/US to spread their homosexual wings to the middle east
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Somilat:
Palestinians are not Jihadis. The terrorist regime of Israel has been murdering palestinians all year. You are another dishonest westerner.
who are Hamas then? ,What is their ideology,what is thier goals?

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2023
LagosG:

You're not very smart. Israel of today isn't the same as in the bible. Use your head. The Israel you see today was created by UN/UK/US to spread their homosexual wings to the middle east
big lie.....keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Somilat: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
who are Hamas then? ,What is their ideology,what is thier goals?
They are the Palestinian army or freedom fighters.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
big lie.....keep quiet
You better go and study history. The Israel you're supporting discriminates and kill Christians. I would know because my father worked there for years. They are homosexuals. The same same people who populated Sodom and Gomorrah. You lot have been brainwashed by Western media to normalize evil
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
LagosG:

Shut up. Media controlled git
u go cry tire
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
falopey:
and last time I checked, every country has the right to demarcate its board whether by building a fence like the US has done separating Mexico or by other means.

Besides, no one acknowledges the fact that Gaza uses free electricity from Israel and Palestinians are given work permits to work in Israel after passing security checks
It is called settler colonialism for fuckssake
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by StudyBarn: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
what happens to all the aids been sent.......by the way, your fellow jihadistz country should come through for dem.

Place that is ruled by Hamas what do you expect?

I don't debate halfwits, construct a decent statement without atrocious punctuation then we can talk.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2023
osazsky:
As a true Muslim I condemn wat d terrorist gp did to isreal..killing of babies and women is totally condemned by Islam.. our quoran teaches us to love and live in peace .I support the bombing of Palestine by isreal.i pray to Allah dat isreal will finish Hamas and Palestine for supporting terrorism.no Tru Muslim will support Palestine cuz they drew d first blood...pray for isreal
Oga the Palestinians have suffered over 70 years of oppression. That's one full generation. Are they supposed to sit in their homes and write poems? Before this offensive by Hamas, Israel as killed more Palestinian women and children this year more than ever. You have it easy because you're in your house enjoying yourself. How many years of oppression have the Igbos faced before this their renewed agitation. Make we dey think abeg. Palestine no get active military so imagine you've lost your father, brothers, uncles, mother, sister aunts, wives, children to a settler backed by world military powers, abeg wetin you go do? You no go avenge the dead and protect the living? Imagine bombing a nation without military. You people supporting Israel are conditioned by USA nothing else. Support homosexuality is their subliminal message
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2023
StudyBarn:

You are quite insane, Israel has totally blockaded Gaza since at least 2007 after decades long occupation, Gaza has no port, no airport, no rail infrastructure, everything is either smuggled in from Egypt which maintains another blockade on the other side of Gaza. Food, medicine and gas is not allowed to enter, people are not allowed to move freely. Gaza is said to be the world's largest open air prison kinda like the Warsaw ghetto.

Y'all just cap rubbish here
Bro don't mind all these fools. Just because Palestine has Muslim majority, they are bad guy and head slammers, meanwhile they will jump at the opportunity to visit Dubai and have a blast. I just saw on Al Jazeera that the US just deployed another aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean. For small Palestine o!! They are twisting the narrative because they know dimwits get all their information on TikTok and Twitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.