Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Are They Being Called By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are They Being Called By God? (155 Views)

Any Pastor Who Claims He Was Called By God Is A Liar - Ghanaian Pastor / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / What Does It Mean To Be Called By God's Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Being Called By God? by DCmaverick(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2023
The rate of churches in the world today is increasing everyday by day, there are over a thousands of churches everywhere u go, in a particular area u might see at least three to four churches.
the bible has already informed us in matt.24:11 that many will raise in his name and wil mislead people.

the big question there is "ARE THEY BEING CALLED BY GOD? or what are their ambitions in opening churches everywhere or is church nw a business for men/women that has notin doing

ur thoughts are welcome cus me am comfused o
Re: Are They Being Called By God? by Wujio: 3:51am On Oct 15, 2023
To save souls from hell fire !
Re: Are They Being Called By God? by TUANKU(m): 4:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Majority of these churches are business centers.
Re: Are They Being Called By God? by Rayban26: 4:29am On Oct 15, 2023
DCmaverick:
The rate of churches in the world today is increasing everyday by day, there are over a thousands of churches everywhere u go, in a particular area u might see at least three to four churches.
the bible has already informed us in matt.24:11 that many will raise in his name and wil mislead people.

the big question there is "ARE THEY BEING CALLED BY GOD? or what are their ambitions in opening churches everywhere or is church nw a business for men/women that has notin doing

ur thoughts are welcome cus me am comfused o

Not every pastor or apostle you see today are called by God. Some are just devil incarnated that give themselves that title in order to spread false doctrines and make names for themselves. There are only a minority if sincere and true men of God. The rest are wolves wearing suit
Re: Are They Being Called By God? by Jeon(m): 4:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Church is like a business center. This is no of my concerns.

Now this is my concerns :

But I wonder why can't humans concur the same devil that has been disturbing since heavenly days. The more we claimed to have religious leaders, the more it powers increase.

7 Likes

Re: Are They Being Called By God? by DCmaverick(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
TUANKU:
Majority of these churches are business centers.

exactly!
God no call these men e no even flash dem they jus rush call themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are They Being Called By God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Are you interested in knowing the one and only true Christian group today?

Jesus said after the death of his apostles Satan will initiate different sects all claiming followers of Christ {Matthew 13:25} so will you like to know how you can distinguish between Jesus' only group today and religions under the control of Satan?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God / True Authorship Of The New Testament | Roman Piso Family Invented Jesus Christ / God And Your Work (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.