Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook (1719 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Please help me post this 🙏 😭.

Dear Nairaland, this Philip Edwin of a guy using fake Facebook account claiming he is a student that wants to sell his electronics because of exams is a fraudster. His real name is
"Summaul Frank Tochi" who lives in Lokogoma in Kogi State. His a fraudster and has defrauded many people on Facebook including me. Below is his real face and this is his phone number +2349136405337. Please help me call him out.

I was defrauded 110k by him. He told me that he has 50inch Smart TV for sale that he's selling for 200k. I told him I would pay half then when he deliver the TV then I pay the balance. He agreed, I asked him to waybill it, he went to God Is Good motor Park and made enquiries which they told him that its 10k for waybill. So I was asked to Transfer 110k, he even made video of the Park. Lo and behold, up till now both the God is Good management number he gave me plus his own line doesn't take my call. I was able to screenshot his face during WhatsApp video call. Please, help me to drag him.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by TUANKU(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Ok
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Curious345: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2023
I see fraud in his eyes . It's clearly written ...how come you fall muuguu

7 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Fourtygees: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Take it to twitter "X" and drag him out there... Or follow me at @its_yunus.. and send it to me.
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by iwriteall: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2023
we should drag him and do what?? DM me let's see what we can do

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Balablue64: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Mugu must always fall for guyman to eat,
This night that guy go use that money cook better soup with meat and plenty oporoko fish.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Who is he between the two?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by jetwonder(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2023
grin
When ever you want to buy any item online or on Facebook ask for pay on delivery. Don't make any down payments because scammers plenty pass real business people.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Who is he between the two?
the bold face on ratty hair.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
When ever you want to buy any item online or on Facebook ask for pay on delivery. Don't make any down payments because scammers plenty pass real business people.
I've learnt my lesson.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2023
Balablue64:
Mugu must always fall for guyman to eat,
This night that guy go use that money cook better soup with meat and plenty oporoko fish.
he was so sincere and even did WhatsApp calls with me, showed me GIG motor Park on video call.
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
iwriteall:
we should drag him and do what??
DM me let's see what we can do
please DM me cause I've been trying to do that but can't find it.
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
please DM me cause I've been trying to do that but can't find the it.
Don't give him money.

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by iwriteall: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
please DM me cause I've been trying to do that but can't find the it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by danielistics(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2023
I say this without an iota of regret, only lazy people order things online. Unless you are under house arrest.
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Fourtygees:
Take it to twitter "X" and drag him out there... Or follow me at @its_yunus.. and send it to me.
I've followed you and inboxed you also. Thanks
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Don't give him money.
noted. Thanks
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2023
danielistics:
I say this without an iota of regret, only lazy people order things online. Unless you are under house arrest.
dey play
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Balablue64: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
he was so sincere and even did WhatsApp calls with me, showed me GIG motor Park on video call.
Exactly he was trying to sell the market which you now already bought.

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
Please help me post this 🙏 😭.

Dear Nairaland, this Philip Edwin of a guy using fake Facebook account claiming he is a student that wants to sell his electronics because of exams is a fraudster. His real name is
"Summaul Frank Tochi" who lives in Lokogoma in Kogi State. His a fraudster and has defrauded many people on Facebook including me. Below is his real face and this is his phone number +2349136405337. Please help me call him out.

I was defrauded 110k by him. He told me that he has 50inch Smart TV for sale that he's selling for 200k. I told him I would pay half then when he deliver the TV then I pay the balance. He agreed, I asked him to waybill it, he went to God Is Good motor Park and made enquiries which they told him that its 10k for waybill. So I was asked to Transfer 110k, he even made video of the Park. Lo and behold, up till now both the God is Good management number he gave me plus his own line doesn't take my call. I was able to screenshot his face during WhatsApp video call. Please, help me to drag him.

Thank you.

Bro's I intended buying such 50inch smart TV and I price it here in a mini shops which goes for 250,000 brand new hysence from carton, without even negotiating, so please don't buy anything online because most of them are online fraud, I chatted online vendor about 5 of them including a female attendant and all of them didn't provide any information I requested from each one of them, emerging 55inch going for 90k, so my initial plan was to wait till the Yuletide break whenever I travel to my place of residence then I can buy it there together with a artificial grass rug

3 Likes

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
danielistics:

I'm baffled I swear, something that you can go to a showrooms and get confused seeing different products and styles of smart TV on displays with a tested and trusted sales rep, na him some people dey send money on top of a pictured products
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Housing(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
the bold face on ratty hair.

Give details of his bank account that you make payment into
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by danielistics(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

I'm baffled I swear, something that you can go to a showrooms and get confused seeing different products and styles of smart TV on displays with a tested and trusted sales rep, na him some people dey send money on top of a pictured products

you dey mind the lazy forks? These are people that open profile on dating sites instead of going out to meet people. After they will be posting 'what I ordered vs what I received '.
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by CloudTrees(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
djkirkoo2:
noted. Thanks
Seach the moniker guobe ask for his help to locate the thief

1 Like

Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
For ur face
That tv does it looks like 50 inch tv
Besides there is no 50inches tv
Be wise next time
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Unrated900:
For ur face
Be wise next time

There's 50inch. I saw and priced it about 3 days ago in a mini Store, though I intended buying it
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ohhh it wouldn't be a complete inches.
But it's cool

SIXTEENTH:

There's 50inch. I saw and priced it about 3 days ago in a mini Store, though I intended buying it
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by beejay501: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Op you don cashout today o
Some guys chop your format.
Too many red flags.
You’re ignoring everyone asking for the account number you sent money to, and the fraudster’s phone numbers and only responding to send aza grin
The Tv isn’t 50 inches, you nono about Tv and you send money abi, wink
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Housing:

Give details of his bank account that you make payment into
Summaul frank tochi
PalmPay
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
beejay501:
Op you don cashout today o
Some guys chop your format.
Too many red flags.
You’re ignoring everyone asking for the account number you sent money to, and the fraudster’s phone numbers and only responding to send aza grin
The Tv isn’t 50 inches, you nono about Tv and you send money abi, wink
where did you see me sending my account details?
Re: I Was Defrauded The Sum Of 110k By This Guy Summaul Frank Tochi On Facebook by djkirkoo2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Unrated900:
For ur face
Be wise next time
there's 50 inches TV📺

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Hospitalised For Winning Christian-muslim Debate Organised By Muslims / [viewers Discretion] Trailer Crushes Okada Rider And Passenger At Sango Ota / I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.