Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) (24431 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by pepetua(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
But this is an old marriage for producing that grown up children, maybe the woman is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by cjudy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
No be Yoruba people again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by PhyllsBaba(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
I hope this is a skit sha because... wtf?
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon left the group chat..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Staged! Who was filming them?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Kenmatt(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nawawa!!!

The kinda ugly news that's coming from house wives these days is heartbroken.

The other day, house wife poured her husband hot oil, house wife did this to her husband, house wife did that to her husband.

It's scaring ooh!

We guys that have not married that are looking for wives, are these trials from housewives not a red flag?

Are they not dispirited, disgusted, and disheartening?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skit wey we don watch forget since last week.

Mtcheeeewwww

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
cjudy:
No be Yoruba people again?
Dem fvck your mama no pay?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Staged! Who was filming them?
She be one of those content creator for Instagram,
No mind dem jare

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
If na me be the man God forbids, that's the end of the marriage

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
PhyllsBaba:
I hope this is a skit sha because... wtf?
Na skit....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by samwash(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
The woman look unstable, something is actually wrong, it's more than a wig.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by habeeboladimeji(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Not real , its a skit
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by John4B: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lazy and unproductive woman, instead of her to team up with the man to build the family, she's wetting their matrimonial bed because of the man's inability to buy her wig. Wearing wig on empty skull, is that not waste of resources? Well, that's wot u get when u marry a woman because fat a*s and b**bs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126445365:

She be one of those content creator for Instagram,
No mind dem jare
It is very obvious even to a fool, but they will rush to comment so they can be on 1st page. If you want to test people's IQ, just come to NL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Chetas81(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Black African women with misplaced priority,wig for that matter, i continue to place you women on trial for good 3 year before marry you, I must also ASK IFA OLOKUN ARE YOU DEVIL OR NOT,to avoid unnecessary argument and stories

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MuMuOnBail: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Chetas81(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
pepetua:
But this is an old marriage for producing that grown up children, maybe the woman is mentally unstable.
you mean the majority of the Nigerian women do this, having issues with their Mentality, bitterness is not a sickness
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Skyview01:

She go pour hot water on your head when you eventually breeze
In.

Lolsss. πŸ˜„

The Guy go Shock and be like 'Who send me come Dis House's?πŸ™πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Desusi: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Woman like this make man not willing to come home after a day job.Imagine,a man just coming from work and your wife will not allow you rest.A drama like this lead man to infidelity, side Chick, and all sorts of marital unfaithfulness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Johnnynews: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
"They want to rip me ni” - Portable explains what really happened in Italy

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teY07Hxi3Xo
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Bossman(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is a skit. It's obvious that she slipped/fell intentionally when she got off the bed. I guess everyone just wants to trend.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Rayban26: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by obontami: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Old news. I've seen it on tunde ednut's page days ago. FΓΊck nairaland with their late news updates.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Germi9: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Atleast its not acid or hot oil
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Exceed15: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
I'll send her packing. Rubbish!
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by obontami: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oblongata:
I go enter hotel give my self 1 month holiday...

After i go dey breeze in breeze out

You're a wise man.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Ekpekus(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife pours water on matrimonial bed because husband refuses to buy her a wig 😲

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyaVYajJ3F7/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6hclaXT2hY

The woman is on colos
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by UncleAyo: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
She definitely has mental health issue. This I'm sure of.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MirrorofChrist: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
I guess she get one artificial hair on her head, can you see it
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Pauliaette(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
This one Na financial woman, former olosho.
Above all, stupidity in the highest order.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by CJStarz: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Isn't this a skit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Woman Abandons Baby In Day-care (PHOTO) / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.