Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) (24462 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

Perhaps you don't understand Yoruba. The husband was filming (likely to serve as evidence). At the start of the video, she queries his decision to film her.
It is a skit, people have watched it. She's wearing a wig. Where will she sleep? Who demands wig from a man who puts foam on the floor?
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ahnie: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2023
What a wife?
Does these women even think at times?
What if the man doesn't have cash at that moment?
What if he's paying off a loan or hasn't bn paid?

These re the reasons why you would see a man with a very beautiful wife,but he's finding peace n serenity in the arms of another woman outside, some men won't even go home till late in the night.

What's the importance of the wig bikonu?

I like to believe it's a skit!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Gentew(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2023
This is what you get when you married ex Olosho
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by gloriana(f): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
This woman is useless undecided...
Something that a 6 year old should do and you spank the child, is what this fish brain is doing in the presence of her children undecided...

When I tell men don't marry a broke woman, rather marry a well to do female who makes her money legitimately, y'all be arguing like headless chicken undecided...

A woman who makes her money legitimately won't be throwing tantrums like this undecided... Rather she'll go and look for a way to make that money and get that wig herself (or bring part of it for you to augment) undecided...

See eh...
They are lessons that working legitimately for your own money teaches you that you can't learn from anywhere undecided...

I just pity the man and the kids undecided...
No matter the amount of money a woman makes, the man's money has a special kind of sweetness. U won't understand unless u become a woman. I've told my husband to be that no matter the money I make he should still give me money. E get why.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Fahvvy: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2023
gloriana:
No matter the amount of money a woman makes, the man's money has a special kind of sweetness. U won't understand unless u become a woman. I've told my husband to be that no matter the money I make he should still give me money. E get why.

As expected! undecided...

Nothing was said condemning the woman's action of displaying this level of crass Stu.pidity undecided...

But rather you "cleverly" turned a blind eye to that and went on about "man's money carrying a certain sweetness" undecided...

Well, if you were a man, you would understand how da.ft you sound right now undecided...

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Nazgul: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:
As I just dey scroll pass , my mind just pin point you say Na your type no de get Yash at all....

How can you publish 3 paragraphs against the act of loving yash...dats some harsh level of anti Yash/ yashophobic policies right there
Olodo, I'm a guy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by gloriana(f): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

As expected! undecided...

Nothing was said condemning the woman's action of displaying this level of crass Stu.pidity undecided...

But rather you "cleverly" turned a blind eye to that and went on about "man's money carrying a certain sweetness" undecided...

Well, if you were a man, you would understand how da.ft you sound right now undecided...
I was only responding to ur response n not analyzing the situation in the video. You seemed really pained. Take a chill pill
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Bossman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Yes, it is a skit. Don't know why folks can't figure out so.
CJStarz:
Isn't this a skit?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by jetson06: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
See how stupid you are.

tydi:
I'm sure the woman was demanding for water bed and not a wig .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.