Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) (24415 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ElliotP: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lol, me I go just carry my bed go outside make sun touch am, then call bolt make them carry you and your load reach your pman side, me I go drive follow the bolt because I dey come collect that #70 I pay for bride price
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by APOPTOSIS: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
pepetua:
But this is an old marriage for producing that grown up children, maybe the woman is mentally unstable.
How many of them are really mentally stable?
IF I tell you the statistics, you will weep.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Luckysbab: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Staged! Who was filming them?

Perhaps you don't understand Yoruba. The husband was filming (likely to serve as evidence). At the start of the video, she queries his decision to film her.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by jojothaiv(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
The bulabalus road sides activists will be quiet.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by sasuke044: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
You guys comment on this forum 😆😆, pot calling kettle black. Advising up and down, how many advice have you taken yourself or have advised yourself??. Leave them be, it's their home and he's the one that married her, all we have to do is learn from people's mistakes. Ahh, internet and social media, a man must always guide his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Obaking7(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
That woman is desperate and can kill the man any time soon if he doesn’t end the marriage immediately.
That was a big warning from God to him, only the wise will understand.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by sasuke044: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
A very good reality is, some guys here shouting date a good woman, woman that has money bla bla bla, have gf worse than this, but i go love done blind there eyes too, we don't know you online, but you go marry na, wotowoto collection. Make una dey there and dey feel like god. As if Una perfect, 😁. You know yourself, yes, you!!, hen!!, you!. Nonsense!!.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2023
tydi:
I'm sure the woman was demanding for water bed and not a wig .

She even bathed herself 😂

This has to be a skit.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by InvertedHammer: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2023
/
This is usually how those stories of domestic violence started before the husbands reset their brains. But with no video evidence of the instigating, the public only see pictorial evidence of aftermath.

/
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Versal: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2023
"make i do marry"
"make i do marry"

Fiaaam, you go marry empty and stupid vessel.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by elmiliano: 1:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Not just a tutor but a partner on your career journey. Transition to tech from any field easily.
Get a free CV revamp and Get your certificate of training completion also. Location - Lagos Only

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Ashirioluwa: 1:56am On Oct 17, 2023
It's important to consider a woman's moral attributes and home management abilities rather than her look or beauty as a criterion for marriage.

This is an example of what to expect when a man marries a stupid, entitled, lazy woman.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by otokx(m): 2:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Thank goodness, this news ain't from Port Harcourt.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Bighead95(m): 2:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:
When you hear the term “women and children”. just know the reason why

Women are our little babies, we should care for them, buy them things they want so they won’t get pissed off. No difference between all of them, educated or not, old, middle age or teenager, single or married. They are all our babies.

You dey craze
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by sisisioge: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2023
No be one wig she wear so? Crazy biatch
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Sammy101111(m): 4:13am On Oct 17, 2023
Nazgul:
I want a woman that has breasts and nyash...see am here. undecided

Nigeria men are becoming dumb by the day because they place value on the boobs and bum of a woman rather than her brains. Imagine a supposed mother nagging her husband for wig. If she buys it with her money would she die?

Anyways she can even set the bed ablaze, I care less. If you're a man who's possessed by nyash and breasts, just know that this is the kind of woman you're most likely going to end up with. 😒

Bro the woman no fine at all . And yet she they give that man wahala
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ufotunang: 4:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Lazy woman 🙄
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Jamie1000: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2023
When you marry stupidity. The signs are always there. From little decisions.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ufotunang: 4:33am On Oct 17, 2023
Hollyharjii:
That wife must be Jennyclay or jennysoil's sister
..if jennyclay catch you ...eeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ufotunang: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Fear women 🙄
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Georgejeez: 5:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Nazgul:

Nigeria men are becoming dumb by the day because they place value on the boobs and bum of a woman rather than her brains. Imagine a supposed mother nagging her husband for wig. If she buys it with her money would she die?

Anyways she can even set the bed ablaze, I care less. If you're a man who's possessed by nyash and breasts, just know that this is the kind of woman you're most likely going to end up with. 😒

But why do I feel you are attacking me directly ?

Cos I have a pretty model like babe , however I secretly wished she have big or moderate yansh, if I can find a way to remove my eyes and kind from big soft bouncing yansh , there's nothing that will stop me from marrying her cos she's an entrepreneur and everything a Man wishes for ..

How do I stop this yansh obsession embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by thunderbabs: 5:04am On Oct 17, 2023
You see why guys shouldn't marry.

They have little brain, lack common sense, and are so entitled. This one won't think Husband can leave her until he actually leaves her and would start begging or praying for another husband undecided

Coz of wig? Soaked a whole matterress
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Ishilove: 5:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Old video.

Looks fake
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by nosa2ekundayo: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Nazgul:

As I just dey scroll pass , my mind just pin point you say Na your type no de get Yash at all....

How can you publish 3 paragraphs against the act of loving yash...dats some harsh level of anti Yash/ yashophobic policies right there
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by FireUpNow(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Things are really getting out of hand lately
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by darkmarky(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2023
obontami:
Old news. I've seen it on tunde ednut's page days ago. Fúck nairaland with their late news updates.
true
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
When you married slay queen who is obsessed and can't do without wiggy-wiggy hair. At her age she is talking of wearing wig .
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by yinkeys(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2023
These type of women will stop at nothing until you’re totally destroyed
Avoid chaotic women if you want to have peace of mind
Mental illness
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Doris4ever(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2023
I don't believe the wig is actually the problem. Is just a smoke screen. Husband and wife should always do everything possible to come to a compromise on issues before it gets extreme.

Meanwhile,
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by favoruby: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Things women do for human hair is laughable.Na wa o.
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2023
ufotunang:
..if jennyclay catch you ...eeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

smiles... she no fit do nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.