Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth (58113 Views)

Nigeria, Afghanistan… List Of Most Prayerful Nations In The World / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by spiSeyi: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
One thing about the listed countries is that they are less productive even though they have all it takes undecided The more the prayer the less the productivity.
To be more productive in life pray less, do more, and be thankful most times grin
Ecclesiastes 5:3 admonished us to pray less
Even Jesus mentioned in Luke 11:2-4
Genesis 2:15, Eccl 9:10, Luke 16:10, and 1 Timothy 5: 8 made Christians know that we need to work & pray for what we want but most Christians in Nigeria just want to pray and get what they want like magic sad . Even the Bible made us know that faith without work is dead. God will add more to what we have as blessings if the only thing we possess is prayers God will add more to our prayers grin and if we are productive God we add more to our productivity. Stay blessed Shalom! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by SenecaTheYonger: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
None of these countries are doing well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by wallarwallar(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
2 useless country ranked 1st and 2nd

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by biafranrealson: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
This goes to show and explain how useless prayeris

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by NuhuAjang71(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
𝒀𝒆𝒕, π’˜π’†'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’†π’π’†π’Žπ’š cool
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by longview007: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nigeria is the only country to hat has my re Christians.

Other has 65% Muslim
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by hopefulLandlord: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
abhosts:
Prayer and spirituality are personal pursuits. It has nothing to do with nation building. Does any sane person think a country can pray it's way to greatness?

Why can't they? Didn't you read 2 Chronicles 7:14 that says if you pray God will heal your land?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
barojana:
Well this must be representative of Islamic prayers I guess.
Nigeria is about 50% christian. So half of those prayers go into yahweh's inbox. He must be chilling in the Bahamas and neglecting his mail

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by emmy512: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Am wondering why Nigeria didn't come first tongue

Islamic countries pray more often,

Nigeria is Christian and Muslim that's why4 were even there I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
ovieigho:
Devil is trying to stray you away from praying ….

USA dedicate a day in the country for thanksgiving….

Prayer works , don’t let devil put up wrong statistics to devalue prayer
What's wrong about the statistics? Thanksgiving is more of a secular holiday to the average American.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by hopefulLandlord: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
We are all filthy and that's the crisis. None of us are righteous only the Lord Christ is.

Are you saying countries that aren't praying as much and are progressing like USA where LGBTQIA are running rampant are "righteous"?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Why can't they? Didn't you read 2 Chronicles 7:14 that says if you pray God will heal your land?
Most christians don't even read their bibles or they cherrypick

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by bonnyhope: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
kettykin:
This is really funny,is God answering the prayers of least praying countries and ignoring the prayers of most praying countries

Prayers without work amount to nothing
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Prayers, curses, wasting of time and efforts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
TheSuperX:
China no put prayers for front but now they are the world power, everything we use came from that country. but just look at Nigeria, we pray too much but still the most corrupt and backward country, we pray too much but we are still evil towards each others.

We Africans have a long way to go.

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Rebuke: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
kettykin:
This is really funny,is God answering the prayers of least praying countries and ignoring the prayers of most praying countries

God is really with us here bro. Being free from natural disasters alone is enough to know God hears us.

Our only problem is bad leadership and we are the one to fix that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by juman(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Muslims are prayerful.
Of course.

We pray five times a day.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Houseontherock1: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Most of the most prayerful countries are at the bottom of the development ladder while most of the least prayerful countries are on top...what an irony undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
backbone503:
The difference between Nigeria (and some under developed and developing nations) and the advanced nations is that: while we largely submerge our lives into God, they put God into their lives.
Translation sir
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by adexoramo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Religion and poverty are hypothetically correlate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jetwonder(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly the post I was looking for. This post right here shows that this country is eternally doomed.
A post was made stating that your country is almost the most prayerful in the world. And what does this genius come up with? Dude said our hope is in god. Which god? The same god we have been praying for 63 years and things have been going downhill EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Same god that said call on him and he shall answer but yet the country IS STUCK IN THE SAME DOLDRUMS YEAR AFTER YEAR!
Remember each year, the population of christians and Muslims increase, thus more people praying, yet more misery. Also churches are exploding all over the place. The only thing exploding along with it is corruption. The economy is going down with hardship and austerity taking up the reins.
Yet my dude says our hope is in god. Are you saying he's on a vacation or what?
Ok. Look at the least prayerful countries. UK, Canada, Denmark etc. Guess what? They don't give a fvck about your god but they are way better than you. You even run to them en masse.
Logical reasoning is really a problem for Nigerians.
At the appointed time the saviour comes
Keep the faith!
Keep Praying!!!
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by donbenie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Major7:

So why are you still in it then
See question..
Why I never japa?
The very definition of sh1tholery..
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by wirinet(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Prayer is good. BUT we don't deal righteously in Nigeria. Righteousness is what exalts a nation.
Absolute rubbish. Hard work, honesty, the rule of law and patriotism exalts a nation. Prayer is just wishful thinking without any basis in reality. Its just a physiological device to keep the poor
abused and exploited masses hopeful, docile and controllable.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nigeria is about 50% christian. So half of those prayers go into yahweh's inbox. He must be chilling in the Bahamas and neglecting his mail
That's a wishful thinking, you know that is not true.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by bonnyhope: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
DesChyko:
My dream is to live in one of the least prayerful countries in the world.

At least, they're using their brains in place of prayers since they're getting their economy right.

Who's stopping you from using your brain here
Who's is forcing you to pray here
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Arda1000(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Major7:

So are the chickens and rams fatten up just to be killed. God still answers prayers and I'm a living testimony πŸ™ grin
what are u saying
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Roboto11: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
ovieigho:
Devil is trying to stray you away from praying ….

USA dedicate a day in the country for thanksgiving….

Prayer works , don’t let devil put up wrong statistics to devalue prayer
Rubbish.

The stats suggests those that pray the most are actually in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by tomoregie: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
a bunch of gullible ingrates who worship two gods that enslaved (continue to enslave) Africans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
No reasonable person will think that making wishes to a god who cannot even say "hi" alters reality. It is because the general populace are unreasonable and unthinking that we find ourselves in this predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by gidjah(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
I refused to be bullied by some depressed and ignotant individuals,I shall Never stop PRAYING ,Praying draws me closer(in total Fellowship) to my maker who I will eternally be accountable to at the end of my sojourn here .I shall not stop been a hard working ,diligent and perseverant person too,trusting my efforts All-Round will pay some day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Akano5(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
When Nigeria is full wicked elders who are toyying with people's destiny with Wichcraft especially in the Southwest and Southeast Why won't they pray?

Thank my merciful God for answering my endless prayers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.