Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth (58067 Views)

Nigeria, Afghanistan… List Of Most Prayerful Nations In The World / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
wirinet:

Joshua 10:1-15
1. Adonizedek, the king of Jerusalem, heard that Joshua had captured and totally destroyed Ai and had killed its king, just as he had done to Jericho and its king. He also heard that the people of Gibeon had made peace with the Israelites and were living among them
1. Is it true that Adonizedek, the king of Jerusalem was a Canannite?

2. Is it true that David, king of Israel conquered Jerusalem from the Jebusites who were Cannanites?

3. Are the Palestinians Arab or Cannanites by tribe or origin?

4. Who was the first Palestinian king of Jerusalem?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by blueAgent(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Like I said, no bush beating. Please
It has 100% to do with our discourse. So just answer it sire

It has nothing, I mean absolute nothing to do with our discussion.

You need to be specific, what has red dragon got to do with our discussion?
We are talking about prayer.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by advocatejare(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
TenQ:

Why do I open threads about Islam?

Because their Prophet told lies about the central core of my faith
1. Jesus did not die on the cross
2. Jesus is a Muslim
3. Salvation is not in Jesus as He didn't die for anyone's sins
4. A christian is Najis (unclean)
5. The Bible is corrupt and replaced by the Quran which is free from any iota of corruption
6. A Christian is a second -class citizen who must be made to pay Jizya (protection tax) to Muslims if he wants to live or convert to Islam
etc etc.

My duty is to expose Islam for what it truly is and I do not go to their islamic section to expose them.
Which one of them do you have problems with me upon?
You have said it, jaephoenix is obviously an ignorant atheist
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
advocatejare:

You have said it, jaephoenix is obviously an ignorant atheist
He thinks that posts are just battles for supremacy!
How wrong is that kind of view!?

He doesn't know that the satan in disguise is more dangerous than the one exposed in full glare. Such is the nature of Islam: satan masquerading as God almighty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is the common denominator of those causing roadblocks, harassing me at night, and accusing me of having hard-ons about yahweh here? They are all Christians! So its not wrong to extrapolate here.
I have answered you here how your fellow christians are hounding muslims all over Nairaland

The common denominator of those harassing you here about yaweh is "you".

You are the common denominator.

You provoke/lure them to hound you

At times you succeeded in suppressing/bullying some.

At times you loose.

There is nothing like "fellow christians".
Or "fellow Muslim".

It's one man per head. Or one head per man.

Mind you "it's not all christians that hound Muslims". So please don't generalise and conclude.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is just plain funny! grin
So replying someone in a religious thread is now being disturbed by their god?
Going by this analogy, Christians are truly disturbed by allah judging by the way they flood Muslim threads so much to masturbate there. In fact, Seun had to introduce a pledge to deter christians from wanking there, still they took the pledge and continued to troop there. Even here in the general religious group, Christians like TenQ, AdvocateJare and 5 others constantly open threads about Islam.
Allah is truly the greatest for troubling these christians

Replies with antagonistic criticisms/enquires is "being disturbed".
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2023
People who you said changes the world prays, everyone has his or her own God. U sound like ur life need prayer bro.
ReacherSaidNoth:
Abeg shut up, people are changing the world through real intelligence and hardwork you are still mentioning useless prayers.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by kimco(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Major7:

You can't analyse the things of the spirit using logic,you will ended up being confused cos it will make little or no sense. My quote was meant for those that operates in the realm of the spirit cool no offense

Yet you used analogy which is based in the physical. Your goal post movement is only surpassed by you dishonesty.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by ayokashry1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Youre wise yet this is all you come up with. Since its only you that can see the eternal bullshit, keep it to yourself
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.