Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can I Fix This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Fix This? (204 Views)

How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? / How Can I Fix This ? I Live In A Third World Country, I Am 34. / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Fix This? by Raulboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Good day lovely people... I met her 4 months ago she's the most beautiful girl I've met (not cap). Prior to asking her out I have been single for almost two years...so one might assume I am a bit rusty in the relationship area..but it started very nice like new love we call each other every minute of the day not hearing her voice makes me sick.... believe me it was beautiful...My problem started when she showed me a dress she liked and said she was saving to buy it (mind you she never told me to give her money) so for her birthday I got her the said dress with more items for a lady....its like I touch a nerve ....like I did something bad ...she rejected everything saying she doesn't want anything from me....I got angry, can't I do something nice for my girlfriend...I locked up and gave the said items to some girls in the area ....they are still appreciating whenever they see me....now I ask her if we can go on a date in which she agreed...went to nice restaurant in the area....she just felt cold not talking to me just on her phone ...I got mad.. left her there, deleted her number and in my mind I was done with her...up until 2 weeks some friends of hers came around and started pleading on her behalf saying she as been crying and been miserable to everyone around her....then they told me her previous boyfriend got another girl pregnant and that has made her broken and makes her not to trust any guy she is involved with .......should I have to suffer for another person mistakes ...I don't know what to do.
Re: Can I Fix This? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Omoh...

These bannies,na wa for dem..

Op, no matter what, don't be an alternative to any banny....... Don't be her plan B.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Fix This? by jackmrandy: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Raulboy:
Good day lovely people... I met her 4 months ago she's the most beautiful girl I've met (not cap). Prior to asking her out I have been single for almost two years...so one might assume I am a bit rusty in the relationship area..but it started very nice like new love we call each other every minute of the day not hearing her voice makes me sick.... believe me it was beautiful...My problem started when she showed me a dress she liked and said she was saving to buy it (mind you she never told me to give her money) so for her birthday I got her the said dress with more items for a lady....its like I touch a nerve ....like I did something bad ...she rejected everything saying she doesn't want anything from me....I got angry, can't I do something nice for my girlfriend...I locked up and gave the said items to some girls in the area ....they are still appreciating whenever they see me....now I ask her if we can go on a date in which she agreed...went to nice restaurant in the area....she just felt cold not talking to me just on her phone ...I got mad.. left her there, deleted her number and in my mind I was done with her...up until 2 weeks some friends of hers came around and started pleading on her behalf saying she as been crying and been miserable to everyone around her....then they told me her previous boyfriend got another girl pregnant and that has made her broken and makes her not to trust any guy she is involved with .......should I have to suffer for another person mistakes ...I don't know what to do.

Tell her to go and meet her ex.. Be brutal with ladies. Why she Wan con use the pain her. Ex caused her on you

1 Like

Re: Can I Fix This? by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Help her heal completely,stand by her nd u might be getting urself a beautiful soul.
No cap good girls still dey both virgins nd non- virgins but the issue be say them rare nd them the usually fall for bad niggas.

(1) (Reply)

My First Day On Nairaland Please Welcome Me / Mc Calculus Proposal Gone Wrong � / Some People Are Just So Foolish With Personal Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.