Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K (2064 Views)

Earn Easy 25$ For Completing This Simple Telegram Airdrop! / Promote Your Songs Now At 33naija, Offer Still Available / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
I want someone to get me a pic of the lady with the moniker Pocohantas.

The first person to post her confirmed pic here will get a reward of N15,000

You can send me an email - simponpatrol@gmail.com
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Teachmehow: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
The below is the image..

Pay to below opay

SIMPonPatrol:
I want someone to get me a pic of Pocohantas.

The first person to post her confirmed pic here will get a reward of N2,000

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Teachmehow:
The below is the image..

Pay to below opay

I meant the Nairaland moniker Pocohantas not the Red Indian lady
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
The offer is still open
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Does it mean that no one here has Pocohantas' pic?
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Alearna: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
I do.
But it makes no sense revealing her identity here when she wants to remain "anonymous. "

I find it funny so many people on nairaland think they're anonymous but if you're really good, you can add 1 and 2 together and know their real identity.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Alearna:

I do.
But it makes no sense revealing her identity here when she wants to remain "anonymous. "

I find it funny so many people on nairaland think they're anonymous but if you're really good, you can add 1 and 2 together and know their real identity.

Please reveal it. Tell him to send me the 6k, I am broke.

4 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

The first person to post her confirmed pic here will get a reward of N6,000

Why only 6k? She's worth more than that.
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Alearna: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Please reveal it. Tell him to send me the money. I am broke.

You can reveal yourself and win the cash.
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Alearna:

You can reveal yourself and win the cash.

Shebi you are really good at adding 1 + 2? Post picture joor!! grin Really good indeed.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Why only 6k? She's worth more than that.

6k is fine. Nigeria done hard. Me sef no get 6k and I don't have my picture. That is why I am begging Alearna to post and give me the cash prize. angry
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by GloriousGbola: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by 1Sharon(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

6k is fine. Nigeria done hard. Me sef no get 6k and I don't have my picture. That is why I am begging Alearna to post and give me the cash prize. angry

grin

Sis use this opportunity well o, you are more than 6k

High demand, higher price
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

grin

Sis use this opportunity well o, you are more than 6k. High demand, higher price

You no go understand. If you see who wan give you 2k for Nigeria now, rush am. I fit ask for more and he would change his mind. Half bread is better than none. 🤲🤲🤲

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

You no go understand. If you see who wan give you 2k for Nigeria now, rush am. I fit ask for more and he would change his mind. Half bread is better than none. 🤲🤲🤲

grin
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by kkins25(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Teachmehow:
The below is the image..

Pay to below opay

grin grin grin grin
were!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by folake4u(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

The first person to post her confirmed pic here will get a reward of N6,000

Give me N10m make I use am rinse mouth, I go send her baby pic to adulthood.

3 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
folake4u:

Give me N10m make I use am rinse mouth, I go send her baby pic to adulthood.

Send me 6k inside once you win.
I believe you. Not the other 1 + 2 poster. grin
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by folake4u(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Send me 6k inside once you win.
I believe you. Not the other 1 + 2 poster. grin

No yawa na. I fit double am sef.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
Make it 600 million , I will send her birth certificate and naming ceremony pictures join. Even the goat them kill that day, I will get the supplier number. I mean am angry

2 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by DyingFetus: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

I've her LinkedIn username which you can use to find her including her pic but I can't give it to you

She's like a mother to me
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This one is Pocahontas..

Not pocohantas ...

The user spelt it wrong .. probably was pronouncing with her igbotic accent hence the spelling...

Op add two more 0s to the figure and you'd get her picture ..

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Silentgroper:

This one is Pocahontas..

Not pocohantas ...

The user spelt it wrong .. probably was pronouncing with her igbotic accent hence the spelling...

Lol. Common non-igbotic sense would tell you ahead to avoid taking a moniker that can unconciously get your mentions spammed. So my Igbotic sense made me know ahead to switch the vowels.

5 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol. Common non-igbotic sense would tell you ahead to avoid taking a moniker that can unconciously get your mentions spammed. So my Igbotic sense made me know ahead to switch the vowels.
Right

😏😏😏
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
Right

😏😏😏

Good

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Assuming you have her pictures and you see a post like this one, will you share it?
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
Assuming you have her pictures and you see a post like this one, will you share it?

Wait let him ask for your picture first. I would do it for 2k sef. grin grin
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Wait let him ask for your picture first. I would do it for 2k sef. grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2k cha?, you are being too kind.

Me that my digital footprint is scattered everywhere? I no dey hard to find nah.

For N500, I fit do the posting myself.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
This one is Pocahontas..

Not pocohantas ...

You read her comments here everyday, but you think she's not intelligent enough to spell the name rightly?

Chim.

4 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin

2k cha?, you are being too kind.

Me that my digital footprint is scattered everywhere? I no dey hard to find nah.

For N500, I fit do the posting myself.

That would work. When you win, send me the money.🤲🤲🤲
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You read her comments here everyday, but you think she's not intelligent enough to spell the name rightly?

Chim.

Hahahahahaahahahaha!
This girl leave me na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Chim.

You're rude oh. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Bluepilled Lies Men Were Told As Children (speedy's musings) / Blast From The Past: / Wat Is The First Thing U Notice About A Guy/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.