Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K (2074 Views)

Earn Easy 25$ For Completing This Simple Telegram Airdrop! / Promote Your Songs Now At 33naija, Offer Still Available / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You read her comments here everyday, but you think she's not intelligent enough to spell the name rightly?

Chim.
No .. I don't read her comment here everyday ...

If she spells the way she way she pronounces with an accent to it ...

Then it's bound to come out the way she her moniker sounds.

It's got nothing to do with intelligence...
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
folake4u:
You're rude oh. grin grin

No, really naw. Ti o ba n se pe he's an attention-seeker or an outrightly slow-thinking person, I am sure he keeps up with her enough to see her comments on issues, but it's an animation's name she cannot spell.

His logic doesn't even make a damn sense.

pocohantas:
Hahahahahaahahahaha!
This girl leave me na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

No, really naw. Ti o ba n se pe he's an attention-seeker or an outrightly slow-thinking person, I am sure he keeps up with her enough to see her comments on issues, but it's an animation's name she cannot spell.

His logic doesn't even make a damn sense.

😂😂😂

Nor be lie sha. He isn't that bright. 😂😂
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Evolutionism: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na awon Olorikori just full this Thread with the Werey wey create the Useless Thread.

3 Likes

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Silentgroper:

But you have found your way to the last thread I commented on in faraway Diary section. Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
And the OP is the second dullest light-bulb in this thread.

Because you want to pay 6k for people to show you pictures of someone who has given more than that away in giveaway? 😂😂

When pitching or selling something to her can possibly get me more than that.

Sometimes, I feel we blame Tinubu unjustly for the state of our economy, because imagine people like you trying to start a business/brand. No, how we go move forward as a country? 6k naira, not dollars.

Mtcheewwww.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:
And the OP is the second dullest light-bulb in this thread.

Because you want to pay 6k for people to show you pictures of someone who has given more than that away in giveaway? 😂😂

When pitching or selling something to her can possibly get me more than that.

Sometimes, I feel we blame Tinubu unjustly for the state of our economy, because imagine people like you trying to start a business/brand. No, how we go move forward as a country? 6k naira, not dollars.

Mtcheewwww.

Trolls are not smart.
If they were, they wouldn't be trolls.

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

[/b]But you have found your way to the last thread I commented on in faraway Diary section. Interesting!!

Do you make frequent comments on romance section??

No!! ..

Hahahaha.. is that suppose to be a thing 😏😏😏

It's just a bloody coincidence, mademoiselle..

Chill the fvck down, it's not what you think...

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2023
Did that wannabe smart ass just say I keep up poco.hantas. S

.whatever she's high on blows my mind 😄😄😄😄

I'm not the one acting like her minion following her around like houseflies following faeces being dragged around ...

Be like say na giveaway dey make wey she hope to collect dey make an do like mumu ...

Kpele..
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alearna:

I do.
But it makes no sense revealing her identity here when she wants to remain "anonymous. "

I find it funny so many people on nairaland think they're anonymous but if you're really good, you can add 1 and 2 together and know their real identity.

Since you know her real identity please release it and get the cash reward grin
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Deandean: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2023
pocohantas:

Wait let him ask for your picture first. I would do it for 2k sef. grin grin

I will never forgive Tinubu
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Why only 6k? She's worth more than that.

The money is for her pic not her brideprice.

When we get to the point of marriage I will dixuss bride price with her father or the most elderly men in her kindred cos I know Pocohantas is from one of the 5 Igbo speaking states

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Since you know her real identity please release it and get the cash reward grin

Mugu
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Mugu

I am a mugu for love grin

1 Like

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Alearna:

I do.
But it makes no sense revealing her identity here when she wants to remain "anonymous. "

I find it funny so many people on nairaland think they're anonymous but if you're really good, you can add 1 and 2 together and know their real identity.

Please send me your email address so I can contact you cheesy
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
If you don't want to post the pic here you can send me a PM
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Alearna: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Please send me your email address so I can contact you cheesy

I'm sorry I can't.

I have zero interest in being a snitch.

I just want her to realize she's not anonymous, contrary to what she thinks.
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Alearna:

I'm sorry I can't.

I have zero interest in being a snitch.

I just want her to realize she's not anonymous, contrary to what she thinks.

Please send a sample image to my email let me examine it to be sure you're telling the truth.

My email address is simponpatrol@gmail.com
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please remember to include your Nairaland moniker in your email
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
The person who sent me an email this morning forgot to include his/her nairaland moniker
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
What some of you are sending are fakes, I still need a confirmed pic
Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Okay and what’s wrong with having an accent?
Is there anyone on earth that speaks without an accent?
I feel like you don’t even know what the word means

Even a blind person can see she purposely misspelled her moniker. Probably to avoid getting spammed when the Native American Pocahontas is mentioned often.

Some of you sha
Silentgroper:

Re: Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K by Silentgroper(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2023
cococandy:
Okay and what’s wrong with having an accent?
Is there anyone on earth that speaks without an accent?
I feel like you don’t even know what the word means

Even a blind person can see she purposely misspelled her moniker. Probably to avoid getting spammed when the Native American Pocahontas is mentioned often.

Some of you sha

😁😁 She purposely misspelt it. Hahaha, try something else. No one is falling for that BS..

Nah she spelt it wrong cause that's the way she pronounces it .. it's pretty basic and it happens. So what's with the damage control here .. Everyone spells something wrong, some spell the way they pronounce, some just unknowingly omits an alphabet, you know a mistake thingy whilst some are not just good at spelling..

Aunty, even she knows she misspelt due to one of the circumstance above but whatever you say though..

Awon warrior princess pocohantas. 😁😁😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides / Codependence And Addiction In Love! What Do U Do When A Lady Refuses To Leave U? / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.