Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

He Says If I Call You, You Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says If I Call You, You Matter (498 Views)

Wife Says: If You Want Different Sex Styles, Pay Me Money! / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says If I Call You, You Matter by mamagee3(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
He says If I call you, you matter in a video on his Facebook page….

What do you do as a Facebook friend?
Re: He Says If I Call You, You Matter by garriAndsugar: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
You wait for him to call you, so you know if you mattered

2 Likes

Re: He Says If I Call You, You Matter by mamagee3(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
You wait for him to call you, so you know if you mattered
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Says If I Call You, You Matter by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
mamagee3:

grin grin grin
Madam, I hope you saw the news of the Nigerian woman who died alone in the US. Keep playing. If you don’t start hitting the gym, the same fate may come your way. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: He Says If I Call You, You Matter by garriAndsugar: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
meobizy:
Madam, I hope you saw the news of the Nigerian woman who died alone in the US. Keep playing. If you don’t start hitting the gym, the same fate may come your way. A word is enough for the wise.
Is this not too harsh?
Re: He Says If I Call You, You Matter by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Is this not too harsh?
I never specified it was a debate.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me He Needs Threesomes With Another Woman, Or He Will Leave Me / What Is She Thinking? / How To Get A Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (whatsapp Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.