Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies (456 Views)

Pre wedding Shoot Concept For Dummies. / 9 Bro Code For Dummies / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies by KnowledgePower7: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
I'm not a dummy, but recently I have been getting more likes on my Badoo and I've been chatting up some of them.
Now the problem is that I want to bleep them and just have flings but for some reason I don't have the OT on how to tell girls on Badoo and tinder that I want to bleep.

Please what should I write to the girl to tell her I want to **CK her
Re: How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies by KnowledgePower7: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Im not a fan of paying for sex, that's why I don't like brothels and brothels always rush the guys because she only care about the money.
I rather take a girl on a date
We eat , we vibe then later I **CK her

I want to have flings with the girls I meet on Badoo
Especially the ones that like my profile
Re: How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies by skj1377(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Online has its advantages but remember lots of disadvantages too. Real life is also an issue when the lady is on heavy makeup and padding. I will advice you look for ladies in real-life rather than online. If you offer the regular girl N10k she may agree to bleep why waste N30k on Badoo online ladies!
Re: How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies by KnowledgePower7: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
skj1377:
Online has its advantages but remember lots of disadvantages too. Real life is also an issue when the lady is on heavy makeup and padding. I will advice you look for ladies in real-life rather than online. If you offer the regular girl N10k she may agree to bleep why waste N30k on Badoo online ladies!
I'm so sorry brother, I didn't know someone replied me. Thanks for the info

Honestly, I just tire
All the babes I meet on Tinder and Badoo
All of them are saying 30k for short time!!

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Date Any Girl Till I Can Spend 500k On A Lady. / Was I Born Just To Have Problems? / How Genotype Ruined My 3years Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.