Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. (21103 Views)

Two Masquerades Hit Night Club, Show Off Dance Moves (Video, Pictures) / How To Identify The 3 Major Nigerian Tribes (by B.O.E.) / Nigeria Tribes By Developmental Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by EggonBoy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The only country in Africa where whites are still ruling the blacks

Mention one successful black southafrican
Patrick Mosepe, the CAF president
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Chetas81(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
YOU FREE TO QUOTE YOURSELF, SOUTH AFRICA REMAIN HEAVEN FOR THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T FEAR XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS, YOU CAN IMAGINE NIGERIAN CITIZEN ENTER SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE OF_____ YANSH ___ IKEBE ___BIG BOOTY'S

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
This does not stop them from their common denominator - zenophobia

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by FashionCookie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Olichoke: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
But why are some of the ladies exposing their succulent breasts!
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Just when I thought I've seen it all..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Englishisamust:
Samantha124 my love... Beauty with brain!!! Samantha124 I will simp for you confidently, you are the sugar in my bean, butter in my yam, stew on my rice, you are the water in my coconut grin grin grin.
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
EggonBoy:
Patrick Mosepe, the CAF president

Any successful black entrepreneur ? That contributed to building SA infrastructure and economy?

For instance, Nigeria, we can say Globacom is indigenous to us
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Samantha124 my love... Beauty with brain!!! Samantha124 I will simp for you confidently, you are the sugar in my bean, butter in my yam, stew on my rice, you are the water in my coconut grin grin grin.

Hail am pass this one, you no go see towtow
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by clems88(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
shocked I need to go wash my eyes and format my memory grin because i don't think I really noticed the dance shocked
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by MuMuOnBail: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

The tribe wey the dance naked with pointed breast outside (Bare chested)

Na that tribe I like pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Englishisamust: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hail am pass this one, you no go see towtow

grin grin grin. I just want simp for her that's all. I need towtow grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

grin grin grin. I just want simp for her that's all. I need towtow grin grin grin
I understand bro, towtow can humble anybody. Towtow is life
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Which of them dance with their pointed breast outside (Bare chested)

Na that one like pass

May you prosper
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
God bless the Angel who suggested bress as an addition to a woman's body..๐Ÿ˜Š.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Mrdellychy: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
@ samantha124 , Why the swati dey advertise bwess nauh?
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... So the only thing you care about is the boobs? grin grin grin

Yea dear, SA women could be endowed
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
God bless the Angel who suggested bress as an addition to a woman's body..๐Ÿ˜Š.

That angel is a genius

Angel will be like, God I have a modification in the requirements of the design. Check out the redesign, I enlarged each sides of the chest, making it soft, pointed and firm
God was like, hmmmm, nice design

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beautiful

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:

That angel is a genius

Angel will be like, God I have a modification in the requirements of the design. Check out the redesign, I enlarged each sides of the chest, making it soft, pointed and firm
God was like, hmmmm, nice design

Nah.

God was like, "Son, your head dey game"..๐Ÿ˜Š.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by AImiron: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

Ronaldo don score brace again!!! I talk say make I update u grin grin grin
update me whenever he use dos goals win World Cupโ€ฆ Penado for a reason, 160 career penalty goalsโ€ฆ goto bed kid

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Please, if you want to start your Nigeria vs SA war, go open your own thread and do it there.

Else I'll just keep quiet and report the both of you.
Omoawoke2:

Any successful black entrepreneur ? That contributed to building SA infrastructure and economy?

For instance, Nigeria, we can say Globacom is indigenous to us

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Englishisamust: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
AImiron:
update me whenever he use dos goals win World Cupโ€ฆ Penado for a reason, 160 career penalty goalsโ€ฆ goto bed kid

grin grin grin... Pain free my guy naa!!! You have been giving this guy sleepless night

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
They're not advertising anything... undecided undecided undecided
Mrdellychy:
@ samantha124 , Why the swati dey advertise bwess nauh?
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Englishisamust: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Please, if you want to start your Nigeria vs SA war, go open your own thread and do it there.

Average nairalanders are bitter with full of hate... Just ignore some people post here.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by AImiron: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

grin grin grin... Pain free my guy naa!!! You have been giving this guy sleepless night
as usual mediocrity from penadogsโ€ฆ.. most goals against imbeciles and retaaaards. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

lmao lil boy wey just finished nYsc ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You no even sabi where life go carry you go. You better start looking for how to survive and leave banter for ppl wey don already balance in life, else hunger wey go finish you still Dey do press up in Ikorodu. You go see shege. Stay off my mention lil boy.

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Semaj77(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... So the only thing you care about is the boobs? grin grin grin

Of course , the boobs are the main attraction in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Simpleshafee(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
All I could see are boobs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Jman06(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
The Batswana and Basotho people are better dancers compared to the rest.

Nice one, Samantha!

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by slimmoney(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
With all this am seeing are u sure I wonโ€™t relocate to SA?
Re: Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. by Omoawoke2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Oya no vex, we should not spoil this beautiful thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Is Audio Suspension': Oluwo Of Iwo Laughs Off Suspension Report (Video) / Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince โ€“ Oluwo Of Iwo / Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.